Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,918 members, 7,814,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

A Thread For The Niger Delta Republic Movement - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Thread For The Niger Delta Republic Movement (3982 Views)

We Will Declare Niger Delta Republic On October 1 – Adaka Boro Avengers / Declare Niger Delta Republic, Face Treason, Police Tell Avengers / Niger Delta Republic:ARE IMO,ONDO,and ABIA STATES part of the proposed republic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For The Niger Delta Republic Movement by meforyou1(m): 2:25pm On Nov 08, 2015
Op, stop deceiving yourself. Edo has never been, and will never be part of south south. Is it Auchi, a north central region that you are calling oil producing?
We will burn benin city to the ground like we did before

4 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Niger Delta Republic Movement by EdCure: 2:26pm On Nov 08, 2015
The problem i have with the average ibo is littered all over this thread. They're always the first to buggle into pleaces uninvited to constitute nuisance.

The SS has no rivals in culture, prosperity, bravery and intellectual prowess. What we have is an enemy that is common with our Western & Northern neighbours - the ibotic biafridiots.

God bless the SouthSouth
The land truly flowing with milk & honey!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread For The Niger Delta Republic Movement by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 08, 2015
yorubas are fighting tribal wars over Biafra I just keep quiet because am not in support of it, but u spanishkid edo parasitic Italian deported cursed thief, go and sharpen ur sword ur Niger delta republic would continue to be a mirage.
A Niger delta republic with Igbos a bigger group than the Ijaws is something they don't want, then imagine a Niger delta Republic with Edo's thats a night mare to every Niger delta group grin.

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Niger Delta Republic Movement by spanishkid(m): 2:28pm On Nov 08, 2015
fineguy11:
pls lets try to be civil in our comments.i find the pictures u just uploaded to be very offensive..''WE ARE NOT IGBO HATERS''
I'm sorry bros but fools like lygn19 and that FreeGlobe bitch are trying to force biafra down our throats. They're even trying to sow a seed of discord by saying who's more niger deltan and who's not. Who are they to decide for us. SS is not and will be part of their failed project. That's what they fail to understand.
Re: A Thread For The Niger Delta Republic Movement by Qelvin(m): 2:28pm On Nov 08, 2015
spanishkid:
Hahaha. Igbos areas indeed. Igboland starts from Asaba and ends in the SE. This is what awaits you
Posting relics from the civil war won't help your already lost cause grin grin grin, you are only amplifying your stupidity, I'm sure your useless mother taught you better than this recycled garbage, like I said the Anioma people of Delta state who are proud of their Igboness as well as the Igbos in Rivers state who cut across mere artificial boundaries to still represent their true and supreme Igboness will never even think of something as abominable as renouncing their Igboness in the name of some phony Niger delta or South South scam, they can see through your deception like a lingerie on the revealing assets of a hot bikini model. Try any rubbish and we willl invade your Edo hovel like we did back in '67...kill your menfolk and take your women as war booty, Edo subhuman.

11 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Niger Delta Republic Movement by spanishkid(m): 2:29pm On Nov 08, 2015
meforyou1:
Op, stop deceiving yourself. Edo has never been, and will never be part of south south. Is it Auchi, a north central region that you are calling oil producing?
We will burn benin city to the ground like we did before
we are ready for you. I'm personally waiting for that day. I'll ensure you and your people are wiped off the face of the earth.
Re: A Thread For The Niger Delta Republic Movement by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 08, 2015
EdCure:
The problem i have with the average ibo is littered all over this thread. They're always the first to buggle into pleaces uninvited to constitute nuisance.

The SS has no rivals in culture, prosperity, bravery and intellectual prowess. What we have is an enemy that is common with our Western & Northern neighbours - the ibotic biafridiots.

God bless the SouthSouth
Godbless Nigeria, God bless SS but if Nigeria breaks let it be known to u people that u Edo guys are standing 100percent on your own grin, the same way Ikwerres have told Ijaws to leave the bragging rights of Ph to them when it comes to portharcourt issue thats how the Ijaws have told u parasites to leave the bragging rights of Niger delta to them.
Note I dont hate any Edo people let them respect the sovereign right of the Ijaw people not trying to deceive or force them into a union.

5 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Niger Delta Republic Movement by spanishkid(m): 2:31pm On Nov 08, 2015
Qelvin:

Posting relics from the civil war won't help your already lost cause grin grin grin, you are only amplifying your stupidity, I'm sure your useless mother taught you better than this recycled garbage, like I said the Anioma people of Delta state who are proud of their Igboness as well as the Igbos in Rivers state who cut across mere artificial boundaries to still represent their true and supreme Igboness will never even think of something as abominable as renouncing their Igboness in the name of some phony Niger delta or South South scam, they can see through your deception like a lingerie on the revealing assets of a hot bikini model. Try any rubbish and we willl invade your Edo hovel like we did back in '67...kill your menfolk and take your women as war booty, Edo subhuman.
we are waiting. Then you'll test and feel the strength of the edo nation.
Re: A Thread For The Niger Delta Republic Movement by meforyou1(m): 2:35pm On Nov 08, 2015
spanishkid:
we are ready for you. I'm personally waiting for that day. I'll ensure you and your people are wiped off the face of the earth.
we will finish you. Trust me

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Niger Delta Republic Movement by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 08, 2015
spanishkid:
I'm sorry bros but fools like lygn19 and that FreeGlobe bitch are trying to force biafra down our throats. They're even trying to sow a seed of discord by saying who's more niger deltan and who's not. Who are they to decide for us. SS is not and will be part of their failed project. That's what they fail to understand.
lol see mumu the real Niger delta people are the people found in the foot of the Niger river delta;
does the river Niger have any tributary with Edo state?
which Niger delta freedom fight did the Edos partake in?
was it not by constitutional ammendment that Edo became a Niger delta state?
did that same constitutional amendment not also add imo, ondo and Abia same day as Niger delta states?
when it comes to Niger delta issues Edo is placed in the same level as ondo, imo and Abia as simple as it is cheesy

6 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Niger Delta Republic Movement by meforyou1(m): 2:36pm On Nov 08, 2015
spanishkid:
edo is not a nation. It is local state

3 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Niger Delta Republic Movement by Futureleader1(m): 2:36pm On Nov 08, 2015
Do u guys need somebody to tell u that a rotten yoruba kid opened this thread claiming what he is not just to confuse himself

3 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Niger Delta Republic Movement by Qelvin(m): 2:37pm On Nov 08, 2015
spanishkid:
Okay, Ogbemudia and David Ejoor ran the last time when we came calling, maybe that ugly tadpole of a governor will beg for a truce this time...Edo women are primetime whores sha,so they will service us real good like they did when Igbos and their Midwest brothers conquered Benin back in '67.

3 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Niger Delta Republic Movement by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 08, 2015
spanishkid:
we tested the strength of the edo nation in 1967 that made them uptil now still hate the igbo people and we would give them and there cursed generations to come more reasons to hate us when the time comes grin grin grin.

6 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Niger Delta Republic Movement by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:38pm On Nov 08, 2015
@OP: Thanks for this thread.... Apologies for coming late.

As citizens of the region, we have to put into consciousness that though we are all equal before the law, our respective minority status should not be pushed aside. The only way we can achieve something meaningful from the Nigeria State is by coming together by pursuing common interest for the benefit of all of us. Indeed, Niger Delta is blessed.... So also every other citizen of this country.
Re: A Thread For The Niger Delta Republic Movement by EdCure: 2:40pm On Nov 08, 2015
Tell me, which sane human that sees the unprovoked attack by akpu-brained biafridiots on this thread and still think the hate and animosity towards those subhumans is unjustified?

See how they swarm and ruin this thread that is meant to celebrate the beauty, diversity, people and strenght of the SouthSouth!

They're always the first to launch unwittiy, tactless attacks but always call ICC & cry genocide even at the least reaction.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread For The Niger Delta Republic Movement by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 08, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

As citizens of the region, we have to put into consciousness that though we are all equal before the law, our respective minority status should not be pushed aside. The only way we can achieve something meaningful from the Nigeria State is by coming together by pursuing common interest for the benefit of all of us. Indeed, Niger Delta is blessed.... So also every other citizen of this country.
Niger delta is really blessed what we Niger deltans in imo state want is resource control grin grin grin.

9 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Niger Delta Republic Movement by spanishkid(m): 2:42pm On Nov 08, 2015
lygn19:

lol see mumu the real Niger delta people are the people found in the foot of the Niger river delta;
does the river Niger have any tributary with Edo state?
which Niger delta freedom fight did the Edos partake in?
was it not by constitutional ammendment that Edo became a Niger delta state?
did that same constitutional amendment not also add imo, ondo and Abia same day as Niger delta states?
when it comes to Niger delta issues Edo is placed in the same level as ondo, imo and Abia as simple as it is cheesy
may thunder fire your flàthead. See this one. Imo and Abia my foot. Your land grabbing scheme is evident. May God punish you and your entire igbo clan. See this fool.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Niger Delta Republic Movement by Vicotex(m): 2:43pm On Nov 08, 2015
Edo peeps dey find straw to grip 4 imaginery ND.
Damn, i no wan partake 4 dx sh!t today unto say i jx dey come frm church.
Spanishkid, btw did you watch the IPOB protest in Niger Delta/SS/Bayelsa?
Am sure shame no let you and your ilks watch am.

5 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Niger Delta Republic Movement by Vicotex(m): 2:46pm On Nov 08, 2015
lygn19:

Niger delta is really blessed what we Niger deltans in imo state want is resource control grin grin grin.
lol grin
Re: A Thread For The Niger Delta Republic Movement by Vicotex(m): 2:46pm On Nov 08, 2015
spanishkid:
may thunder fire your flàthead. See this one. Imo and Abia my foot. Your land grabbing scheme is evident. May God punish you and your entire igbo clan. See this fool.
e pain am

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Niger Delta Republic Movement by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 08, 2015
Vicotex:
lol grin
lol... people that were added to Niger delta the same way imo and Abia and ondo was, wants to ml noise.

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Niger Delta Republic Movement by Vicotex(m): 2:55pm On Nov 08, 2015
lygn19:

lol... people that were added to Niger delta the same way imo and Abia and ondo was, wants to ml noise.
ask dat mumu which part of edo dey produce oil

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Niger Delta Republic Movement by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 08, 2015
Vicotex:
e pain am
am I looking at his face?
the highest thing he can do is open another 20threads and start cursing igbo people.
But that wont stop me a Niger deltan from partaking in Nddc scholarship or a Niger delta conference grin grin cheesy.

4 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Niger Delta Republic Movement by jaymichael(m): 2:55pm On Nov 08, 2015
lygn19:
yorubas are fighting tribal wars over Biafra I just keep quiet because am not in support of it, but u spanishkid edo parasitic Italian deported cursed thief, go and sharpen ur sword ur Niger delta republic would continue to be a mirage.
A Niger delta republic with Igbos a bigger group than the Ijaws is something they don't want, then imagine a Niger delta Republic with Edo's thats a night mare to every Niger delta group grin.
Leave Yorubas out of your miserable agitation you leech. The thread is about Niger delta SS agenda. Let them discuss their matter in peace. Wetin you carry your two left legs come do here? As far as I know, the Edos are a far more better neighbour than you garrulous bunch.

4 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Niger Delta Republic Movement by LordMecuzy(m): 2:58pm On Nov 08, 2015
lygn19:

Nwanne when AloOwerri don become Niger Delta, you wan cause trouble oooooh Lol
Re: A Thread For The Niger Delta Republic Movement by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 08, 2015
jaymichael:
Leave Yorubas out of your miserable agitation you leech. The thread is about Niger delta SS agenda. Let them discuss their matter in peace. Wetin you carry your two left legs come do here? As far as I know, the Edos are a far more better neighbour than you garrulous bunch.
how wont they be a better neighbor, u should hv said brother, am happy musiwa knows his people that's y he always adds them to his oduah Republic maps grin

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Niger Delta Republic Movement by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 08, 2015
LordMecuzy:

Nwanne when AloOwerri don become Niger Delta, you wan cause trouble oooooh Lol
Historically and cartographically, it consists of present-day Bayelsa, Delta, and Rivers States. In 2000, however, Obasanjo's regime included Abia,Akwa-Ibom, Cross River State, Edo, Imo andOndo States in the region

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Niger Delta Republic Movement by FreeGlobe(f): 3:15pm On Nov 08, 2015
EdCure:

God bless the SouthSouth
whenever you see anyone shouting South South.. Look no far, you are with an Edo person grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Niger Delta Republic Movement by FreeGlobe(f): 3:18pm On Nov 08, 2015
spanishkid:
this edo witch, no one is interested about your SS (edo state), if you like go and join iran for all we care. stop constituting nuisance here

3 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Niger Delta Republic Movement by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 08, 2015
FreeGlobe:

whenever you see anyone shouting South South.. Look no far, you are with an Edo person grin grin grin
and he is, they don't want to hear whether its by ommission or by commission that u told them to stay alone, they keep shouting regionalism and true federalism and resource control because in there mind they think ve won and that in true federalism they would steal Niger delta oil, they dont know that if there was to ever be anything like that Edo stare would be on its own and be the region.
Bunch of parasites that contribute nothing to the region but want to hide under the umbrella of southsouth to display there greed and long throat. grin

3 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Niger Delta Republic Movement by explorer250(m): 3:25pm On Nov 08, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

but i am also a nigerdeltan from rivers state,but i am an igbo first before being a Niger deltan then, a nigerian. Also, i and my people are not minorities like ijaws and edos, we are igbo and will continue to be igbo first before any other thing.
Back to topic,@op, i and my people are igbos and wont settle for minority in the name niger delta.
Edo is south south and not Niger delta. Because i didnt see the niger river splitting into any part of edo.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See How Ipob Members Are Preparing For Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast(photos) / Top 10 Things You Should Know About The 1897 British Invasion Of Benin / Nigeria Has Become Africa's Money-losing Machine -Forbes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.