Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,143 members, 7,860,109 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:36 AM

The Easy Ways To Kill The Biafran Agitation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Easy Ways To Kill The Biafran Agitation (8259 Views)

''90 Percent Of Igbo People Are In The Biafran Agitation For Money'' - Gozicon / Why The Current Biafran Agitation Is Difficult To Defeat / "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Easy Ways To Kill The Biafran Agitation by Positivist: 3:30pm On Nov 08, 2015
At the peak of "Kidnapping" in the south east : All millionaires from South East deserted that region. Luxury cars were exchanged for volkswagen beetle for disguise. Some hired ambulance as camouflage to visit home. Some abandoned their mansion to lodge in hotel. Some relocated their business to the "zoo". Some relocated their families and properties to the "zoo". Some died in the hands of those kidnappers. Life became nasty, short and brutish for south easterners. Fear and nightmare killed many millionaires. Many millionaires died in the hands of their captors. All Igbo traditional cultures were deformed during kidnapping hence the "zoo" became a safety net for all. The "zoo" played host to uncountable traditional marriage of our people. The "zoo" played host to our revered traditional New Yam Festival. Churches in the south east went bankrupt because nobody was honouring any invitation of fund raising. Fake and pretentious lifestyle was activated out of fear. Many projects were abandoned both private and public projects. Pupils were withdrawn from schools. At a stage kidnappers started kidnapping themselves while some youths started self kidnapping to exploit their parents and sponsors. Ok.Kontinu In the early days of Boko-haram, many people saw it as a Northern problem. As it escalates, it went beyond a regional problem and become a national problem and migrated to global problem. Any sensible creature that visits Northeast Nigeria today must break down in tears. Some millionaires are now starving in IDP. Life is now a misery in northeast. Some are making millions out of the calamity while millions are lavishing in hunger and deprivation. Hmmmmm. I detest anything violence. I detest Incitement. I detest war I detest aggression. Those sponsoring the Biafra uprising today are short minded creatures that lacks knowledge. There is nothing that you cannot achieve through peaceful means. Advice to 2nd Niger Bridge dwellers, You can empower group of miscreants with lies and deceit as a way of distracting an administration you hate with passion . You will be their first victim when they run out of control. You will not be lucky to re-educate them when they buy into your hate propaganda. Violent struggle are the easiest struggle that can be hijacked by miscreants and terrorist. Violence orientation gives birth to terrorist upbringing. Hating the "zoo" to Greatness will leave you stranded. The zoo might not accommodate us all when it starts . Do not think you have monopoly of violence. To South East Elites, Rise and Educate your populace! Kidnapping litany will be a child's play when miscreants hijack this agitation. You might not live to see the end.. Dear President Buhari, The National Orientation Agency is dead. Revive it. Reactivate it. Declare emergency in NOA. Okokobioko has plenty homes across "zoo". He can minister from anywhere. Chanjiiiiiii is here Embrace it! Diaritz god. Dazzol
- Okeke Godwin Iyke

1 Like

Re: The Easy Ways To Kill The Biafran Agitation by kenny987(f): 3:33pm On Nov 08, 2015
Shush! Address the points raised in the op if u dare! And let the truth find u out!

Omololu007:
if you know how much a lot of we yorubas want you ibos to achieve these your biafran dream.ibos will soon get these biafra with there 5 south eastern state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Easy Ways To Kill The Biafran Agitation by Omololu007(m): 3:36pm On Nov 08, 2015
kenny987:
Shush! Address the points raised in the op if u dare! And let the truth find u out!

all what the op said can never happen,so you ibos will leave with your 5 south eastern state
Re: The Easy Ways To Kill The Biafran Agitation by redsun(m): 3:39pm On Nov 08, 2015
As long as Nigeria is ruled by thieves and retarrds,Biafra agitation will live in. People wants to be free from miseries caused by the fundamental ignorance of the soca leaders. They run the system like they are herding cattle primitively, like the Fulani marauders.

No theories,no objectives,no plans and no visions.

1 Like

Re: The Easy Ways To Kill The Biafran Agitation by IGBOSON1: 3:43pm On Nov 08, 2015
Alcatraz001:
You igbos are all bastards! Do your worst! We don't need you in Nigeria anymore.
We ain't doing all you put up there. We own the god damned country.

^^^Hehehehehe grin grin grin lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: The Easy Ways To Kill The Biafran Agitation by kenny987(f): 3:46pm On Nov 08, 2015
Omololu007:
all what the op said can never happen,so you ibos will leave with your 5 south eastern state

And why can't it happen? What wonderful advantage do u think d SE/SS will have? U see d greed n wickedness that has engulfed u n ur kind yet u feel Biafra is mere noise.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Easy Ways To Kill The Biafran Agitation by coolitempa(f): 3:47pm On Nov 08, 2015
pazienza:
[b] 1. Close down Lagos ports and Open up PH, Calabar, Onitsha and Warri.
2. Cancel all direct and major connecting flights to Lagos and Abuja airports...only local or minimal connecting flights will be allowed. While this is being done, open up Enugu, Owerri, Asaba, Uyo and PH to international flights...direct and major connecting flights.
3. Ask all international and diplomatic missions to move their embassies and consulates from Lagos and Abuja to Enugu, PH and Calabar.
4. All federal governments agencies in Lagos and Abuja shall be relocated to Enugu, PH and Calabar. CBN, NNPC,e.t.c shall and must relocate to PH, Calabar and Enugu.
5. All multinational companies in Lagos and Abuja, shall and must relocate their offices to PH, Calabar and Enugu.
6 Relocate the Nigerian capital to Calabar, PH, Enugu or Asaba

7. If these conditions can be fulfilled and implemented, we can try one Nigeria and let's see if you Hausas and Yorubas will like it for a month. Meaning, Yorubas and Hausas needing to get visas shall travel to PH, Calabar or Enugu to do that. Same with flying or connecting flights, same with shipping and importing their goods, e.t.c.
https://www.nairaland.com/2720254/why-pursue-biafra-instead-national#39791525 [/b]

This post is clearly indicative that you do not employ your brain......typical of a fraudulent mind..... angry
Re: The Easy Ways To Kill The Biafran Agitation by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 08, 2015
oduastates:
I'm yet to see anyone of these so called biafrans articulate the reasons why they should not be regarded as a group of nincompoops,doing the hatchet jobs for the cabal who wasted and destroyed Jonathan's government.
Just read the reasoning of this fellow.
Move this, move that
As if they have not attempted moving it before?
Move the ports now.
When he is done,he should carry the Atlantic ocean on his head.
The rubbish murtala airport, he can uproot it from the foundation and cart it to enugu. We will not miss it that much. In fact, I would rather land and be processed on an open field rather than that eyesore?
By the way, Wale babalakin airport( the best) will do just fine.
the capital was moved from calabar for lifestyle, commercial and IQ reasons and nothing you ever dream will change the blessings of the yoruba nation.
Shetland they wanted to turn Abuja into the Information technology capital / hub of Nigeria by waiting money on building all sorts of buildings in Abuja and whereever.
while at it,they should remember to build the voltrons who will write the computer programs.
Really really want out of the forsaken country.

Indirectly saying that,
"look at what they've got, I want that too."
"Not a new one, but his"

Someone who plants yam and expects to harvest apples.
They have essentially been voting for nincompoops since forever. Well the harvest is here.
Meanwhile, the incompetent drama Queen ( Iweala) who superintended the waste of the revenues derived from the longest commodity boom in the history of the country, is regardeded a hero.

Y'all Five years late.
essentially sabotaged the Subsidy fraud protest.
The videos are on YouTube.Now stop complaining about lack of infrastructure.

dejavski:
Am ilaje and I support BIAFRA... though in a peaceful manner.
I have come to realise that most yorubas are really scared of secession but they won't admit it

Quote me anywhere
mankand:
Guts comes with glory. One thing I like about Nnamdi Kanu is that he is very articulate and organised.

He knows how to organise his people around his dream, he can be the next Che in Africa because he is fighting a just cause but due to the mainstream media propaganda, a lot of people won't see and agree to this.

He have been able to gather the support of the igbo people worldwide both indigenous, in diaspora and those whose ancestors were taken to slave in Europe, America and Latin America which have now become a force to recon with.

Unfortunately my people yorubas are still under the chain of mental slavery donating their hard earned money to fake men called pastors instead of donating their money to organise themselves to build another oduduwa nation cheesy[color=#550000][/color]. We also have the same capacity to do the same as IPOB but we won't.

We also have yorubas all over Latin America, Europe, and other parts of the world.

I wish IPOB success in their quest because with their success, it becomes a motivation for other regions in Africa to do the same
tunjion:
The truth is we yorubas should stop opening thread to speak for south south minority.

Biafra from wat i read is not by force. Igbos in Edo such as the igbanke and Ika are Biafrans without doubt.

Other Edo ethnic group might even be rejected by Biafra. Some will end up applying to join.

Sentiment aside, they might feel Hausa and Yoruba will dominate them if they remain in Nigeria
new2020:

I'm not Igbo. I'm just knowledgeable of their achievements. Read below...Igbos have led in every achievement ahead of the Yorubas up until the civil war. Yorubas only got ahead after the war when the Igbos lost everything and seriously damaged by the war...that was the only way yorubas could get ahead. Awolowo was very much aware of this agenda which is why he offered yorubas free education while starving Igbos at the same time. You get it? However Igbos have since reclaimed that position since 2000.

Read below article. Again Igbos are not your mate. Whites are aware of this!

http://www.newsexpressngr.com/news/detail.php?news=2547
ceaz4r:

The phobia you and your lots have for the Igbos have become so obvious is now a sour to the eyes.
Whether your concern for the vaibility of the Biafran state when it comes is genuine or faulse, it doesn't scratch us one bit. In fact, we don't and won't notice.
Stay in your enclave there and watch.

* one advice for you, buy a carton of panadol extra and desolve the madicine in a basin of water to form syrup, also buy a straw. When the pounding headache from thinking about Biafra gets too unbearable, you sip some of the syrup. You will need it.

1 Like

Re: The Easy Ways To Kill The Biafran Agitation by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 08, 2015
coolitempa:

This post is clearly indicative that you do not employ your brain......typical of a fraudulent mind..... angry

She-male verm1n, just to remind you that IPOB matter is still causing terrible nightmares, heartaches and madness to enemies and naysayers...
Re: The Easy Ways To Kill The Biafran Agitation by PedroJP(m): 4:01pm On Nov 08, 2015
Omololu007:
may chukwu abiama destroy any ibo man that doesn't want ibos to achieve their biafran dream iseee

Not just Igbos, may God punish and destroy anybody/nation regardless of tribe who doesn't want us to gain Biafra. Amen

Pazienza, imagine the so called one Nigerians who wish we come and build Nigeria together are already against negotiations online. There is no need to think about negotiation more or less considering. Outright secession is the best for us. Hausa/yoruba have no reasoning in them other than cheat and deceive.

Any negotiation should be to give us resource control and regional government. Under regional government, we have high tendencies to achieve all u mentioned on our own without shutting down theirs. If PH port should work dffectively and at full utility backed by good government policies, attention will move away from lagos and its activities will decline sharpely. Eastern region is more peaceful than any other region in Nigeria, it is bad governance that is the cause of crisis in any part of Eastern Nigeria. Yorubas know all these, reason they frustrate any policy that will bring unity among Eastern Nigeria, but they'v failed.

God is in control, we will have a sane nation where we can have a good life and life worth living.

Again, do not think about negotiation with Yoruba and Hausa to continue with them on this zoo. Like i will always say, i'm for anything that will separate us from Yoruba forever.

3 Likes

Re: The Easy Ways To Kill The Biafran Agitation by coolitempa(f): 4:10pm On Nov 08, 2015
xtrorse:

She-male verm1n, just to remind you that IPOB matter is still causing terrible nightmares, heartaches and madness to enemies and naysayers...

Why don't you do something useful with your time......following me up and down NL is not the antidote to your tortoise like slowness..... cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Easy Ways To Kill The Biafran Agitation by Cjrane2: 4:21pm On Nov 08, 2015
pazienza:
This thread was inspired by a Post by a hard core Biafran of Cross River Origin, New2020.

[size=18pt]JUSTICE AND EQUAL TREATMENT FOR ALL NIGERIANS[/size]

might douse the agitation to breakaway from Nigeria's inhumane treatment of her southeast citizens.
Although i doubt Nigeria wants to treat Igbos better. So this agitation will continue to its logical conclusion.

4 Likes

Re: The Easy Ways To Kill The Biafran Agitation by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 08, 2015
coolitempa:
Why don't you do something useful with your time......following me up and down NL is not the antidote to your tortoise like slowness..... cheesy

She-male verm1n, I've stated to you that slow and steady wins the race. At least you can see the reality as IPOB have made you and your cohorts restless that you rarely sleep this days without giving a thought to what will be your fate in the event of Biaf... emergence.

I really do empathise with you lots; it's just that you're still running amok on almost every IPOB topic and still pretending nothing is happening.

Take heart for it's not the end of the road. For we meet to part and we part to meet, somehow.
Re: The Easy Ways To Kill The Biafran Agitation by Omololu007(m): 4:32pm On Nov 08, 2015
PedroJP:

Not just Igbos, may God punish and destroy anybody/nation regardless of tribe who doesn't want us to gain Biafra. Amen

Pazienza, imagine the so called one Nigerians who wish we come and build Nigeria together are already against negotiations online. There is no need to think about negotiation more or less considering. Outright secession is the best for us. Hausa/yoruba have no reasoning in them other than cheat and deceive.

Any negotiation should be to give us resource control and regional government. Under regional government, we have high tendencies to achieve all u mentioned on our own without shutting down theirs. If PH port should work dffectively and at full utility backed by good government policies, attention will move away from lagos and its activities will decline sharpely. Eastern region is more peaceful than any other region in Nigeria, it is bad governance that is the cause of crisis in any part of Eastern Nigeria. Yorubas know all these, reason they frustrate any policy that will bring unity among Eastern Nigeria, but they'v failed.

God is in control, we will have a sane nation where we can have a good life and life worth living.

Again, do not think about negotiation with Yoruba and Hausa to continue with them on this zoo. Like i will always say, i'm for anything that will separate us from Yoruba forever.
keep ranting online,ibos will only leave with their 5 south eastern state.we are not interested in negotiating with you parasite
Re: The Easy Ways To Kill The Biafran Agitation by cirmuell(m): 4:36pm On Nov 08, 2015
Silly people grin SMH
Re: The Easy Ways To Kill The Biafran Agitation by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 08, 2015
SUBWAY101:
Lmaoooo. Hahahahaa

Decibel:
SUBWAY101 your nefarious activities here are well-known to all and sundry, only the newbies are not aware that you are a yoruba impostor, and fraudster hiding under yoruba to carry out your fraudulent activities on this forum.How can a sane man operating over 20 monikers on nairaland? You are nothing but a FRAUD!! grin
fx45:
You keep shouting OPC, OPC.... When are you going to join the OPC and start fighting from the front? Don't you have balls? Or are your balls only meant for impregnating women?
Re: The Easy Ways To Kill The Biafran Agitation by Observant: 5:13pm On Nov 08, 2015
Imagine the one Nigeria, and the wicked entrenched in the DNA of black people.
Marginalization with impunity.

3 Likes

Re: The Easy Ways To Kill The Biafran Agitation by Obiagu1(m): 5:23pm On Nov 08, 2015
pazienza:
[b] 1. Close down Lagos ports and Open up PH, Calabar, Onitsha and Warri.
2. Cancel all direct and major connecting flights to Lagos and Abuja airports...only local or minimal connecting flights will be allowed. While this is being done, open up Enugu, Owerri, Asaba, Uyo and PH to international flights...direct and major connecting flights.
3. Ask all international and diplomatic missions to move their embassies and consulates from Lagos and Abuja to Enugu, PH and Calabar.
4. All federal governments agencies in Lagos and Abuja shall be relocated to Enugu, PH and Calabar. CBN, NNPC,e.t.c shall and must relocate to PH, Calabar and Enugu.
5. All multinational companies in Lagos and Abuja, shall and must relocate their offices to PH, Calabar and Enugu.
6 Relocate the Nigerian capital to Calabar, PH, Enugu or Asaba

7. If these conditions can be fulfilled and implemented, we can try one Nigeria and let's see if you Hausas and Yorubas will like it for a month. Meaning, Yorubas and Hausas needing to get visas shall travel to PH, Calabar or Enugu to do that. Same with flying or connecting flights, same with shipping and importing their goods, e.t.c.
https://www.nairaland.com/2720254/why-pursue-biafra-instead-national#39791525 [/b]

Epic!

3 Likes

Re: The Easy Ways To Kill The Biafran Agitation by Obiagu1(m): 5:25pm On Nov 08, 2015
Alcatraz001:
You igbos are all bastards! Do your worst! We don't need you in Nigeria anymore.
We ain't doing all you put up there. We own the god damned country.

Why are you mad?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Easy Ways To Kill The Biafran Agitation by coolitempa(f): 5:50pm On Nov 08, 2015
xtrorse:

She-male verm1n, I've stated to you that slow and steady wins the race. At least you can see the reality as IPOB have made you and your cohorts restless that you rarely sleep this days without giving a thought to what will be your fate in the event of Biaf... emergence.

I really do empathise with you lots; it's just that you're still running amok on almost every IPOB topic and still pretending nothing is happening.

Take heart for it's not the end of the road. For we meet to part and we part to meet, somehow.

Ode.........mtcheeeeew...... grin
Re: The Easy Ways To Kill The Biafran Agitation by coolitempa(f): 5:50pm On Nov 08, 2015
SUBWAY101:

Lmaoooo. Hahahahaa

Lmao too....... grin grin cheesy
Re: The Easy Ways To Kill The Biafran Agitation by HopeAtHand: 5:56pm On Nov 08, 2015
Pazienza since you've mentioned PH..i agree
Re: The Easy Ways To Kill The Biafran Agitation by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 08, 2015
coolitempa:
Ode.........mtcheeeeew...... grin

Ómó álè!
Re: The Easy Ways To Kill The Biafran Agitation by Obiagu1(m): 6:02pm On Nov 08, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Evidence of greed and selfishness.
Carry go bro.

Unfortunately, Biafrans are open minded.
Anyone with 'me or no one' attitude deserves the crumb they get from Hausa/Fulani.

4 Likes

Re: The Easy Ways To Kill The Biafran Agitation by pazienza(m): 6:06pm On Nov 08, 2015
Cjrane2:

[size=18pt]JUSTICE AND EQUAL TREATMENT FOR ALL NIGERIANS[/size]

might douse the agitation to breakaway from Nigeria's inhumane treatment of her southeast citizens.
Although i doubt Nigeria wants to treat Igbos better. So this agitation will continue to its logical conclusion.

The aim of this thread was to expose the hypocrisy, greed and selfishness of those who scream one Nigeria.

They want one Nigeria of their own making and a one Nigeria they control, it has nothing to do with patriotism.

7 Likes

Re: The Easy Ways To Kill The Biafran Agitation by HopeAtHand: 6:06pm On Nov 08, 2015
Obiagu1:

Evidence of greed and selfishness.
Carry go bro.

Unfortunately, Biafrans are open minded.
Anyone with 'me or no one' attitude deserves the crumb they get from Hausa/Fulani.

Its not greed neither is it selfishness..PH is without doubt the most complete city in the SS/SE and deserves to be the first to receive any agency, parastatal or whatever.

When any other city comes close to PH in future, we can then discuss.
Re: The Easy Ways To Kill The Biafran Agitation by coolitempa(f): 6:08pm On Nov 08, 2015
xtrorse:

Ómó álè!

Good you are already learning the language of your colonial masters....... grin...we still will not grant you your freedom until you are civilised and get a few tribal marks for acceptance.... grin
Re: The Easy Ways To Kill The Biafran Agitation by Obiagu1(m): 6:09pm On Nov 08, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Its not greed neither is it selfishness..PH is without doubt the most complete city in the SS/SE and deserves to be the first to receive any agency, parastatal or whatever.

When any other city comes close to PH in future, we can then discuss.

Who made PH the first child in SS/SE?

Whether you accept it or not, your assertion was driven by greed and selfishness.

This is what is killing SS; always want to lord it over the others in SS/SE. If they can't have it themselves, let Lagos and Abuja have it instead.

Well, the North and West will keep having it as long as this typical attitude of people from your side persist.
The have almost all oil fields, they have Lagos and Abuja, the have all important airports and seaports and got the environment degraded without batting an eyelid while we keep dragging ourselves down with 'me or no one' mentality.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Easy Ways To Kill The Biafran Agitation by pazienza(m): 6:10pm On Nov 08, 2015
HopeAtHand:

PH deserve so much more than she gets from Nigeria.

Out of a semi desert, a modern city Abuja was built from the scratch in the North, while a city built on the back of coal export and later crude oil found within her region, a city with history was left to rot, and now play second fiddle to both Lagos and Abuja.

3 Likes

Re: The Easy Ways To Kill The Biafran Agitation by pussyphilia(m): 6:11pm On Nov 08, 2015
funmijoyb:

Stupid post from son of a drug dealer and prostitute baby factory mother
is that all you could say? It's obvious that Nigeria isn't ready to address the root cause of this Biafra issue.

Some of you think that you will be safe when it starts. But be informed that we will bring down the war to your doorsteps this time.

Nobody will be spared!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Easy Ways To Kill The Biafran Agitation by pazienza(m): 6:15pm On Nov 08, 2015
PedroJP:

I have no doubt that they are not ready for any negotiations.

Just want to expose the foundation upon which their love for one Nigeria is built upon.

It's built on greed, selfishness and subjugation, it has nothing to do with patriotism.

If they say otherwise, then they must be willing to sacrifice all I listed for the sake of one Nigeria unity, after all, it wouldn't matter that all the advantages would lie with SE/SS, we are all one. grin

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Radio Biafra International Broadcasts From America / We Are Not Aware Of Plans To Suspend Ambode From Party- APC / Throwback Of Ikonso Commander And Nnamdi Kanu -photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.