Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,965 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

BEWARE! Fake Iphone 6 And 6s In Town. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / BEWARE! Fake Iphone 6 And 6s In Town. (2596 Views)

Beware: Fake Nokia 3310 (2017) In Circulation! / See The Fake Iphone This Ghanian Guy Bought By Mistake [photos] / Where To Buy Clean Uk Used Iphone 6s In Ibadan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BEWARE! Fake Iphone 6 And 6s In Town. by olapo(f): 2:33pm On Nov 08, 2015
Has anyone fallen victim of fake iPhone here? A friend went to dubai for holidays in September and he met an Indian on alrigga sstreet who offered his gold iPhone 6, 64g for sale saying he has money problems. He said he saw the real iPhone he checked the information and everthing seemed fine. He was going to sell at 50k naija money. After so much haggling he accepted 35k. He packed the phone with all accessories , he even gave him his phone numbers and receipt. Like 5mins after the guy left he said his instincts told him to check the phone and be sure the phone has not dissappeard cos he heard Indians are fetish and the price was too good to be true. Lo and behold he found an android iPhone 6. The phone looks so real but istore na playstore o and all other features were wacky.
Yesterday at UBA car park on lagos Island a man walked up to my family with IIphone6s he claimed he is a sea man and he wants to sell the phone cos he needs cash I took the phone and went straight to istore and it was another playstore. If not for my friends dubai experience we would have tot it's real. He also wanted to sell at 50k and it's 64g too.
Please don't fall victim o.
Re: BEWARE! Fake Iphone 6 And 6s In Town. by ernesty20(m): 2:43pm On Nov 08, 2015
K

2 Likes

Re: BEWARE! Fake Iphone 6 And 6s In Town. by zeetyzin(m): 2:43pm On Nov 08, 2015
Noted...thanks
Re: BEWARE! Fake Iphone 6 And 6s In Town. by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 08, 2015
What's your point ? you think we all buy phones from the streets? if you buy fake from Callus Miller or Slot then you can raise alarm, BTW did you even stop to consider if the phone was stolen? No, instead you are more concerned its fake undecided

3 Likes

Re: BEWARE! Fake Iphone 6 And 6s In Town. by lekjons(m): 3:11pm On Nov 08, 2015
imas:
What's your point ? you think we all buy phones from the streets? if you buy fake from Callus Miller or Slot then you can raise alarm, BTW did you even stop to consider if the phone was stolen? No, instead you are more concerned its fake undecided
you're a brat!

1 Like

Re: BEWARE! Fake Iphone 6 And 6s In Town. by Elisean(m): 3:12pm On Nov 08, 2015
mtcheeew,na today the fake one rolled out before the real one sef
Re: BEWARE! Fake Iphone 6 And 6s In Town. by Elisean(m): 3:15pm On Nov 08, 2015
lekjons:
you're a brat!
this guy be taking this personal
Re: BEWARE! Fake Iphone 6 And 6s In Town. by Chidexter(m): 3:17pm On Nov 08, 2015
I'm not surprised. Like what doesnt have an imitation in this world?
Re: BEWARE! Fake Iphone 6 And 6s In Town. by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 08, 2015
olapo:
Has anyone fallen victim of fake iPhone here? A friend went to dubai for holidays in September and he met an Indian on alrigga sstreet who offered his gold iPhone 6, 64g for sale saying he has money problems. He said he saw the real iPhone he checked the information and everthing seemed fine. He was going to sell at 50k naija money. After so much haggling he accepted 35k. He packed the phone with all accessories , he even gave him his phone numbers and receipt. Like 5mins after the guy left he said his instincts told him to check the phone and be sure the phone has not dissappeard cos he heard Indians are fetish and the price was too good to be true. Lo and behold he found an android iPhone 6. The phone looks so real but istore na playstore o and all other features were wacky.
Yesterday at UBA car park on lagos Island a man walked up to my family with IIphone6s he claimed he is a sea man and he wants to sell the phone cos he needs cash I took the phone and went straight to istore and it was another playstore. If not for my friends dubai experience we would have tot it's real. He also wanted to sell at 50k and it's 64g too.
awoof dey run belly
Re: BEWARE! Fake Iphone 6 And 6s In Town. by Xhaka(m): 5:11pm On Nov 09, 2015
Why will i even buy iPhone6?
When Tecno P5 is rocking
Re: BEWARE! Fake Iphone 6 And 6s In Town. by henry007(m): 5:27pm On Nov 09, 2015
olapo:

Meanwhile there are iphone clones that retail for $250 on chinaphonesdotcom so its just road side buyers that need to be informed before venturing that route
Re: BEWARE! Fake Iphone 6 And 6s In Town. by donshady(m): 5:58pm On Nov 09, 2015
Why should you buy iPhone 6 fork 35k if not because you're a theif.

1 Like

Re: BEWARE! Fake Iphone 6 And 6s In Town. by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 09, 2015
donshady:
Why should you buy iPhone 6 fork 35k if not because you're a theif armed robber .
Re: BEWARE! Fake Iphone 6 And 6s In Town. by BlaqqDahCritic: 8:25pm On Nov 09, 2015
Like Seriously.. Who Iphone Help...?
Re: BEWARE! Fake Iphone 6 And 6s In Town. by bobo65(m): 4:24am On Nov 10, 2015
Xhaka:
Why will i even buy iPhone6?
When Tecno P5 is rocking

Receive wealth in Jesus Name

4 Likes

Re: BEWARE! Fake Iphone 6 And 6s In Town. by Xhaka(m): 10:22am On Nov 10, 2015
bobo65:

Receive wealth in Jesus Name
Amen!!!
Same to you bro cheesy

1 Like

Re: BEWARE! Fake Iphone 6 And 6s In Town. by valarinz: 2:21pm On Nov 10, 2015
olapo:

Fake iphone 6+ or whatever you called it.

Totally wrong, it's not a "fake iphone", instead it just a clone iphone which was built to be cheap and look exactly like the real thing. Obviously, there will be no cloud account so it was replaced with google play, every other thing is just as the real one.

My friend bought and is currently using one, and knew exactly what he was buying even before he bought it and he preferred it cos its actually cool for him to "own an iphone" and still have the functionality of an android.

Clones are available for almost every high end device and is actually bought yearly by millions of users, don't blame your ignorance on the innocent phone here.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

The Infinix SMART Offficial Thread / Tecno Y2 Battery Problem. / Why I Think You Need A Gionee A1 PLUS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.