Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Frozen Bubble Android Game Is Helping Me To Cure My Anxiety Disorder - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Frozen Bubble Android Game Is Helping Me To Cure My Anxiety Disorder (778 Views)

"Life Is Strange" Video Game Is Now Available On Android / 6 Ways To Overcome Social Media Anxiety Disorder / Official Thread For PES 2017 Android Game : Download Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Frozen Bubble Android Game Is Helping Me To Cure My Anxiety Disorder by Joel3(m): 3:08pm On Nov 08, 2015
well I found this free game on play store, complete free no ads or some social media like or some sort. it's good to appreciate good thing. I find out that I uninstalled my candy crush after i played this game. its arcade game and very interesting you will like it. it has help my anxiety treatment to improve as it occupy you mind as you will want score more point.

you shoot up a falling bubble with three or more of it same color before they gradually come to you and froze you. if you are suffering from anxiety, heartbreak, bored, sickness or weakness sure you will like this game. fit for small screen holding with one head and one finger (thumb) to control.

play store search frozen bubble.

enjoy

Re: Frozen Bubble Android Game Is Helping Me To Cure My Anxiety Disorder by lekjons(m): 3:09pm On Nov 08, 2015
how old are u(no offence)
Re: Frozen Bubble Android Game Is Helping Me To Cure My Anxiety Disorder by Joel3(m): 3:12pm On Nov 08, 2015
lekjons:
how old are u(no offence)
old enough to give birth to you.

4 Likes

Re: Frozen Bubble Android Game Is Helping Me To Cure My Anxiety Disorder by lekjons(m): 3:15pm On Nov 08, 2015
Joel3:
old enough to give birth to you.
shocked wow! if that's true, and u still use the game u mentioned up there to cure anxiety, then...lipsrsealed

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Frozen Bubble Android Game Is Helping Me To Cure My Anxiety Disorder by towncheerup(m): 4:06pm On Nov 08, 2015
People who don't know what anxiety is thinks it is just little stress.
Re: Frozen Bubble Android Game Is Helping Me To Cure My Anxiety Disorder by Panshow(m): 8:45pm On Nov 08, 2015
I think you've not tested enough Android games.
Re: Frozen Bubble Android Game Is Helping Me To Cure My Anxiety Disorder by Joel3(m): 10:26am On Nov 09, 2015
Panshow:
I think you've not tested enough Android games.
games like what? I don't like those high graphics games where you press Keypad anyhow with double hands. I like easy game with lite one hand control.

(1) (Reply)

Huawei Reveals New Quick Charging That Can Go From 0-50% In 5 Minutes / MUST READ: Top 10 Android Smartphones That Dominated The Headlines In 2015.. / How Much Is Tecno C8 Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.