Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

1 Question: If Biafra Stands? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 1 Question: If Biafra Stands? (460 Views)

IF BIAFRA REFERENDUM IS ACCEPT TO HOLD TODAY I'LL GO TO COURT & STOP IT! / This Is What Biafra Stands For / If Biafra Becomes Reality Today, Igbos In Delta State Would Be Part Of It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

1 Question: If Biafra Stands? by NewNigeriaMind: 3:15pm On Nov 08, 2015
1.How will Igbo people remain in the SW

2. Will the SW grant Igbo automatic freedom of movement in and out of the both regions

3. Will the South South form its own country

4. Will Nkechi still be able to attend the schools in the west?

2 Likes

Re: 1 Question: If Biafra Stands? by madridguy(m): 3:19pm On Nov 08, 2015
Comic questions.
Re: 1 Question: If Biafra Stands? by Futureleader1(m): 3:24pm On Nov 08, 2015
You dey ask question like person wey no go school at all.....go school,NO! Marry wife and start a family NO! Make money haaa NO....type rubbish for nland Yes

Many are mad but few re roaming
Re: 1 Question: If Biafra Stands? by acenazt: 3:29pm On Nov 08, 2015
One thing i know is There will be an invasion
Re: 1 Question: If Biafra Stands? by Positivist: 3:30pm On Nov 08, 2015
At the peak of "Kidnapping" in the south east : All millionaires from South East deserted that region. Luxury cars were exchanged for volkswagen beetle for disguise. Some hired ambulance as camouflage to visit home. Some abandoned their mansion to lodge in hotel. Some relocated their business to the "zoo". Some relocated their families and properties to the "zoo". Some died in the hands of those kidnappers. Life became nasty, short and brutish for south easterners. Fear and nightmare killed many millionaires. Many millionaires died in the hands of their captors. All Igbo traditional cultures were deformed during kidnapping hence the "zoo" became a safety net for all. The "zoo" played host to uncountable traditional marriage of our people. The "zoo" played host to our revered traditional New Yam Festival. Churches in the south east went bankrupt because nobody was honouring any invitation of fund raising. Fake and pretentious lifestyle was activated out of fear. Many projects were abandoned both private and public projects. Pupils were withdrawn from schools. At a stage kidnappers started kidnapping themselves while some youths started self kidnapping to exploit their parents and sponsors. Ok.Kontinu In the early days of Boko-haram, many people saw it as a Northern problem. As it escalates, it went beyond a regional problem and become a national problem and migrated to global problem. Any sensible creature that visits Northeast Nigeria today must break down in tears. Some millionaires are now starving in IDP. Life is now a misery in northeast. Some are making millions out of the calamity while millions are lavishing in hunger and deprivation. Hmmmmm. I detest anything violence. I detest Incitement. I detest war I detest aggression. Those sponsoring the Biafra uprising today are short minded creatures that lacks knowledge. There is nothing that you cannot achieve through peaceful means. Advice to 2nd Niger Bridge dwellers, You can empower group of miscreants with lies and deceit as a way of distracting an administration you hate with passion . You will be their first victim when they run out of control. You will not be lucky to re-educate them when they buy into your hate propaganda. Violent struggle are the easiest struggle that can be hijacked by miscreants and terrorist. Violence orientation gives birth to terrorist upbringing. Hating the "zoo" to Greatness will leave you stranded. The zoo might not accommodate us all when it starts . Do not think you have monopoly of violence. To South East Elites, Rise and Educate your populace! Kidnapping litany will be a child's play when miscreants hijack this agitation. You might not live to see the end.. Dear President Buhari, The National Orientation Agency is dead. Revive it. Reactivate it. Declare emergency in NOA. Okokobioko has plenty homes across "zoo". He can minister from anywhere. Chanjiiiiiii is here Embrace it! Diaritz god. Dazzol
- Okeke Godwin Iyke

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

We Lose Between N1BN - N1.5BN On Every Public Holiday - Nigerian Customs Boss / Still On Tsa Fraud / Fashola My ‘greatest Achievement’, Says Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.