Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,120 members, 7,811,148 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

IF BIAFRA REFERENDUM IS ACCEPT TO HOLD TODAY I'LL GO TO COURT & STOP IT! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IF BIAFRA REFERENDUM IS ACCEPT TO HOLD TODAY I'LL GO TO COURT & STOP IT! (4243 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Asking For Referendum Is Just A Pretext, It's Agenda Is To Kill Nig / Nnamdi Kanu Reveals States He Will Claim If Referendum Is Granted / Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

IF BIAFRA REFERENDUM IS ACCEPT TO HOLD TODAY I'LL GO TO COURT & STOP IT! by oladeebo: 4:16pm On Jun 19, 2017
In Colin Warbrick’s words, uti possidetis “was given particular political
and legal weight in Africa... by the decision of the Organization of African
Unity39 in 1964 by Resolution 16(1)...”. By adopting this decision, the member
states of the organization “pledged themselves to respect colonial frontiers
as they existed at the moment of decolonization”. Warbrick also states that,
accepting the established borders, “however arbitrary and dysfunctional they
might have been”, was fundamental to identify both the territory and the people
of the state.
read more:
http://sam.gov.tr/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/BurakCopAndDoganEymirlioglu.pdf

infact it may be by ignorant or arogant of Nnamdikanu/ipob pushing and calling biafra referendum in Nigeria!
it's not just easy or possible.
oladeebo on UN charter!
Re: IF BIAFRA REFERENDUM IS ACCEPT TO HOLD TODAY I'LL GO TO COURT & STOP IT! by oladeebo: 5:38pm On Jun 19, 2017
where were the ipob to come and defend their Ideology here, I maintain the referendum asking by igbo in Nigeria is against International law!
Re: IF BIAFRA REFERENDUM IS ACCEPT TO HOLD TODAY I'LL GO TO COURT & STOP IT! by deedeedee1: 5:57pm On Jun 19, 2017
I dont know where this op is from, but pls the nitwit is not yoruba. No yoruba person will spend his time opening useless threads about biafra everytime. Pls dont be deceived by the name. He is not yoruba!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: IF BIAFRA REFERENDUM IS ACCEPT TO HOLD TODAY I'LL GO TO COURT & STOP IT! by Ogalanyachieze: 6:09pm On Jun 19, 2017
oladeebo:
of the state.
read more:

infact it may be by ignorant or arogant of Nnamdikanu/ipob pushing and calling biafra referendum in Nigeria!
oladeebo on UN charter!
as who now?
Re: IF BIAFRA REFERENDUM IS ACCEPT TO HOLD TODAY I'LL GO TO COURT & STOP IT! by ChimaAdeoye: 6:13pm On Jun 19, 2017
Since Major Gideon Orkar's coup, we have begged your fulanis to leave Nigeria alone.
Re: IF BIAFRA REFERENDUM IS ACCEPT TO HOLD TODAY I'LL GO TO COURT & STOP IT! by badmrkt(m): 6:18pm On Jun 19, 2017
Who be this idiottt abeg? All these brain dead and retardedddd souls seem to crawl outta a particular region. Musiwa and now this ?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: IF BIAFRA REFERENDUM IS ACCEPT TO HOLD TODAY I'LL GO TO COURT & STOP IT! by oladeebo: 6:42pm On Jun 19, 2017
badmrkt:
Who be this idiottt abeg? All these brain dead and retardedddd souls seem to crawl outta a particular region. Musiwa and now this ?
Go to the indicated site and read!
Re: IF BIAFRA REFERENDUM IS ACCEPT TO HOLD TODAY I'LL GO TO COURT & STOP IT! by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 19, 2017
Afonjas...as expected, carrying Biafraan matter in their heads more than Biafraans themselves.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IF BIAFRA REFERENDUM IS ACCEPT TO HOLD TODAY I'LL GO TO COURT & STOP IT! by badmrkt(m): 6:46pm On Jun 19, 2017
oladeebo:

Go to the indicated site and read!
any further attempt to go beyond this forum to verify how retarededd you are would make me a retarddd too...

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: IF BIAFRA REFERENDUM IS ACCEPT TO HOLD TODAY I'LL GO TO COURT & STOP IT! by Iykmann(m): 6:46pm On Jun 19, 2017
People be getting sleepless nights becourse of biafra

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IF BIAFRA REFERENDUM IS ACCEPT TO HOLD TODAY I'LL GO TO COURT & STOP IT! by oladeebo: 6:52pm On Jun 19, 2017
The kanu/ipob or igbo biafran must well prepared for real battle!, if they cause confusion, panic and excitement to get referendum! they must get fully prepare for legal battle!
No more free ride on Nigeria!
Anglophone Cameroon is gone, Bakassi is gone, cut the land of Nigeria for biafra?
will be a deadly mission!
Re: IF BIAFRA REFERENDUM IS ACCEPT TO HOLD TODAY I'LL GO TO COURT & STOP IT! by Eastfield1: 6:55pm On Jun 19, 2017
“pledged themselves to respect colonial frontiers as they existed at the moment of decolonization" . We are No longer in the Era(moment) of Decolonization.

3 Likes

Re: IF BIAFRA REFERENDUM IS ACCEPT TO HOLD TODAY I'LL GO TO COURT & STOP IT! by oladeebo: 6:59pm On Jun 19, 2017
Eastfield1:
“pledged themselves to respect colonial frontiers
as they existed at the moment of decolonization"

We are No longer in the Era(moment) of Decolonization.
I directed you to go and read the charter you are threaten Nigeria with in the site indicated above!
Re: IF BIAFRA REFERENDUM IS ACCEPT TO HOLD TODAY I'LL GO TO COURT & STOP IT! by Eastfield1: 7:01pm On Jun 19, 2017
oladeebo:

I directed you to go and read the charter you are threaten Nigeria with in the site indicated above!
U be Olodo oo
shey u know

4 Likes

Re: IF BIAFRA REFERENDUM IS ACCEPT TO HOLD TODAY I'LL GO TO COURT & STOP IT! by lloydtruth: 7:04pm On Jun 19, 2017
@ Seun don't you think it's time to start checking on your members to identify and help those who are prone to committing suicide? This particular OP needs to be checked, biafra matter causing him so much agony and frustrations.

7 Likes

Re: IF BIAFRA REFERENDUM IS ACCEPT TO HOLD TODAY I'LL GO TO COURT & STOP IT! by oladeebo: 7:07pm On Jun 19, 2017
it's a pity that at this age of information people were still lazy to read to get knowledge! No wonder why the brain dead like kanu pocketed the whole nation of igbo!
The battle for the survival of Nigeria nation is just started, it may take long but Nigeria will win at last!
Re: IF BIAFRA REFERENDUM IS ACCEPT TO HOLD TODAY I'LL GO TO COURT & STOP IT! by TheKingdom: 7:08pm On Jun 19, 2017
oladeebo:
of the state.
read more:

oladeebo on UN charter!

Did you go to court to get rid of your globe trotting president who refuses to resign especially after spending 50+ days in London? Did you go to court when 300+ girls went missing. Did you go to court when Zamfara state assembly light was shut off because they didn't pay bill. Did you go to court when NFF is still owing even Chukwu(RIP) salary, or why British Airways and co are making billions because your Ni.gger Nation cant even operate national world class airline.

You guys love chasing rats when your house is on fire.

4 Likes

Re: IF BIAFRA REFERENDUM IS ACCEPT TO HOLD TODAY I'LL GO TO COURT & STOP IT! by reptile1: 7:09pm On Jun 19, 2017
If u see mad pikin u go know grin grin grin
Re: IF BIAFRA REFERENDUM IS ACCEPT TO HOLD TODAY I'LL GO TO COURT & STOP IT! by Duru1(m): 7:13pm On Jun 19, 2017
oladeebo:
of the state.
read more:

oladeebo on UN charter!

Who wants the dumbass referendum which is sure to be cantankerous? It will be either a gentleman's agreement or war.
Re: IF BIAFRA REFERENDUM IS ACCEPT TO HOLD TODAY I'LL GO TO COURT & STOP IT! by oladeebo: 7:15pm On Jun 19, 2017
The whole igbo nation cannot win legal battle against Nigeria on Biafra talk less of kanu/ipob!
it can never be possible!
Re: IF BIAFRA REFERENDUM IS ACCEPT TO HOLD TODAY I'LL GO TO COURT & STOP IT! by APCsupporter: 7:17pm On Jun 19, 2017
badmrkt:

OAM4J

rule 2

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.
Re: IF BIAFRA REFERENDUM IS ACCEPT TO HOLD TODAY I'LL GO TO COURT & STOP IT! by oladeebo: 7:25pm On Jun 19, 2017
APCsupporter:

OAM4J

rule 2

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.
leave him!
don't call for his ban!
he didn't have anything to say, let him show his frustration!
Re: IF BIAFRA REFERENDUM IS ACCEPT TO HOLD TODAY I'LL GO TO COURT & STOP IT! by oladeebo: 7:52pm On Jun 19, 2017
Duru1:

Who wants the dumbass referendum which is sure to be cantankerous? It will be either a gentleman's agreement or war.
Alfred P. Rubin states that; “... despite various treaties,
there is no positive law right to secession”

read more:

Re: IF BIAFRA REFERENDUM IS ACCEPT TO HOLD TODAY I'LL GO TO COURT & STOP IT! by oladeebo: 8:12pm On Jun 19, 2017
TheKingdom:

Did you go to court to get rid of your globe trotting president who refuses to resign especially after spending 50+ days in London? Did you go to court when 300+ girls went missing. Did you go to court when Zamfara state assembly light was shut off because they didn't pay bill. Did you go to court when NFF is still owing even Chukwu(RIP) salary, or why British Airways and co are making billions because your Ni.gger Nation cant even operate national world class airline.

You guys love chasing rats when your house is on fire.
“United Nations and its member states do not support
claims for unilateral secession”

go back to the article and read more to know the ipob/kanu were brain dead leading gullible followers!
Re: IF BIAFRA REFERENDUM IS ACCEPT TO HOLD TODAY I'LL GO TO COURT & STOP IT! by Duru1(m): 8:23pm On Jun 19, 2017
oladeebo:

Alfred P. Rubin states that; “... despite various treaties,
there is no positive law right to secession”

read more:

The lunatic Alfred P. Rubin can never be better than heads that stood up United Nation which formulated resolution 1514 and 1541 that guaranteed the right of self- determination. If the is no positive law that grants secession, there is equally no positive law that grants unity. Under the Sun, actions and reactions are equal and opposite.
Re: IF BIAFRA REFERENDUM IS ACCEPT TO HOLD TODAY I'LL GO TO COURT & STOP IT! by oladeebo: 9:10pm On Jun 19, 2017
Duru1:

The lunatic Alfred P. Rubin can never be better than heads that stood up United Nation which formulated resolution 1514 and 1541 that guaranteed the right of self- determination. If the is no positive law that grants secession, there is equally no positive law that grants unity. Under the Sun, actions and reactions are equal and opposite.
action and reaction is your legal battle tool?
Re: IF BIAFRA REFERENDUM IS ACCEPT TO HOLD TODAY I'LL GO TO COURT & STOP IT! by ZKOSOSO(m): 9:15pm On Jun 19, 2017
Who be ewedudeen naaaaaaa??
Re: IF BIAFRA REFERENDUM IS ACCEPT TO HOLD TODAY I'LL GO TO COURT & STOP IT! by oladeebo: 9:51pm On Jun 19, 2017
ZKOSOSO:
Who be ewedudeen naaaaaaa??
ok!
I can boldly tell you in Conclusion that: International Law sacrificed to International Politics!
Re: IF BIAFRA REFERENDUM IS ACCEPT TO HOLD TODAY I'LL GO TO COURT & STOP IT! by TheKingdom: 9:54pm On Jun 19, 2017
oladeebo:

“United Nations and its member states do not support
claims for unilateral secession”

go back to the article and read more to know the ipob/kanu were brain dead leading gullible followers!

Again you did not answer my post. Your country is already in several violations of the "UN" you love to quote, which is one of the reasons the US senators blocked arms sale to your Ni.gger Republic.

Did you hear about the killings in Maiduguri today? Yet you talking nonsense about IPOB who are in no way a threat to you...or are they?
Re: IF BIAFRA REFERENDUM IS ACCEPT TO HOLD TODAY I'LL GO TO COURT & STOP IT! by toofit007: 11:04pm On Jun 19, 2017
oladeebo:
of the state.
read more:

oladeebo on UN charter!
all you need is this to give you small sense

1 Like

Re: IF BIAFRA REFERENDUM IS ACCEPT TO HOLD TODAY I'LL GO TO COURT & STOP IT! by oladeebo: 11:06pm On Jun 19, 2017
TheKingdom:

Again you did not answer my post. Your country is already in several violations of the "UN" you love to quote, which is one of the reasons the US senators blocked arms sale to your Ni.gger Republic.

Did you hear about the killings in Maiduguri today? Yet you talking nonsense about IPOB who are in no way a threat to you...or are they?
Re: IF BIAFRA REFERENDUM IS ACCEPT TO HOLD TODAY I'LL GO TO COURT & STOP IT! by toofit007: 11:07pm On Jun 19, 2017
oladeebo:
where were the ipob to come and defend their Ideology here, I maintain the referendum asking by igbo in Nigeria is against International law!
we are here and we shall always be here. we deconstruct argument with facts and figures. now take a look at what is written bellow.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 10 Worst State Capitals In The Southern Region / Pictures Of Wike Camp And Team Yesterday / Tinubu's AFCON Finals Appearance Sparks Excitement In Cote D'ivoire (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.