Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,473 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Edo Is Not More 'Niger Delta' Than Imo, Ondo & Abia - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Is Not More 'Niger Delta' Than Imo, Ondo & Abia (1637 Views)

More Niger Delta Patriots Tell Nnamdi Kanu To Stick Biafra In His A**** / Niger Delta Republic:ARE IMO,ONDO,and ABIA STATES part of the proposed republic? / Ogoni Clean-up: Buhari A Better Son Of The N / Delta Than Jonathan – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo Is Not More 'Niger Delta' Than Imo, Ondo & Abia by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 08, 2015
I have observed the way some edo poeple have been shouting 'We Niger Delta' on nairaland recently and even opening threads. Lol.

Edo state is part of the ND just the same way Imo, Ondo & Abia states are part of the ND.

We know the tribes that matter in the ND and the edos are certainly not part of them.

BTW, SS does not exist. Lmao.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo Is Not More 'Niger Delta' Than Imo, Ondo & Abia by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 08, 2015
Lygn19, Freeglobe, spanishkid..

1 Like

Re: Edo Is Not More 'Niger Delta' Than Imo, Ondo & Abia by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 08, 2015
Truckpusher, Ocelot2006, tonyebarcanista, Goodboiy, Edcure, Pazienza, Ezeagu, Meforyou1, Easternlion, Sweetlemon, ijawcitizen, NDVPF, Deapreye, kestolovee95, Igboson1

1 Like

Re: Edo Is Not More 'Niger Delta' Than Imo, Ondo & Abia by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 08, 2015
edo people should stop trying to force themselves on the real ND because if Nigeria breaks today, edo state with their large number of muslims in auchi will be on their own.

SS kor ND ni. Lmao

6 Likes

Re: Edo Is Not More 'Niger Delta' Than Imo, Ondo & Abia by PhockPhockMan: 4:46pm On Nov 08, 2015
Mtcheeeeeeeeww
Re: Edo Is Not More 'Niger Delta' Than Imo, Ondo & Abia by Omololu007(m): 4:48pm On Nov 08, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
I have observed the way some edo poeple have been shouting 'We Niger Delta' on nairaland recently and even opening threads. Lol.

Edo state is part of the ND just the same way Imo, Ondo & Abia states are part of the ND.

We know the tribes that matter in the ND and the edos are certainly not part of them.

BTW, SS does not exist. Lmao.
south south exist in Nigeria,just the way the South west,south east,North central,north west and north east exist

1 Like

Re: Edo Is Not More 'Niger Delta' Than Imo, Ondo & Abia by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 08, 2015
Omololu007:
south south exist in Nigeria,just the way the South west,south east,North central,north west and north east exist

Whatever rocks you boat. I don't recognise SS, that is my choice. Nigeria is North, East & West and that is how the British still see it. Lol

4 Likes

Re: Edo Is Not More 'Niger Delta' Than Imo, Ondo & Abia by Omololu007(m): 4:54pm On Nov 08, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Whatever rocks you boat. I don't recognise SS, that is my choice. Nigeria is North, East & West and that is how the British still see it. Lol
well you are free to they make yourself happy..GEJ is from the south south
Re: Edo Is Not More 'Niger Delta' Than Imo, Ondo & Abia by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 08, 2015
I don't know what edo people have been feeling like recently. The edo man cannot claim ND more than the Imo, Abia or Ondo man, so edolites, take note. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Edo Is Not More 'Niger Delta' Than Imo, Ondo & Abia by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 08, 2015
Omololu007:
well you are free to they make yourself happy..GEJ is from the south south

Yes, I choose to make myself happy, it is a personal thing. I don't recognise SS, as far as I am concerned, GEJ is from eastern Nigeria.
#mYchoice

1 Like

Re: Edo Is Not More 'Niger Delta' Than Imo, Ondo & Abia by EasternLion: 6:56pm On Nov 08, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
Truckpusher, Ocelot2006, tonyebarcanista, Goodboiy, Edcure, Pazienza, Ezeagu, Meforyou1, Easternlion, Sweetlemon, ijawcitizen, NDVPF, Deapreye, kestolovee95, Igboson1

Of course they know, that's why they can't rest .

1 Like

Re: Edo Is Not More 'Niger Delta' Than Imo, Ondo & Abia by BENZINA(m): 7:35pm On Nov 08, 2015
THREAD CLOSED!
Re: Edo Is Not More 'Niger Delta' Than Imo, Ondo & Abia by lawrenceunaa: 8:49pm On Nov 08, 2015
BENZINA:
THREAD CLOSED!
are u edo grin grin
Re: Edo Is Not More 'Niger Delta' Than Imo, Ondo & Abia by meforyou1(m): 10:26pm On Nov 08, 2015
Edo is not south south to start with. Edo north comprising Auchi, okpella and akoko edo regions are 100% north central regions in vegetation, culture and religion. Auchi itself is a Sahel Savannah climate region with over 80% Muslims.
The only town in edo that is close to River Niger is another north central town of agenebode near Okenne in kogi state.
Imo and Abia are more Niger delta states than edo.
God bless.

3 Likes

Re: Edo Is Not More 'Niger Delta' Than Imo, Ondo & Abia by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 08, 2015
meforyou1:
Edo is not south south to start with. Edo north comprising Auchi, okpella and akoko edo regions are 100% north central regions in vegetation, culture and religion. Auchi itself is a Sahel Savannah climate region with over 80% Muslims.
The only town in edo that is close to River Niger is another north central town of agenebode near Okenne in kogi state.
Imo and Abia are more Niger delta states than edo.
God bless.

Please tell them oo, imagine edo people like spanishkid shouting 'We SS, We Niger Delta!'

Lmao oo.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Is Not More 'Niger Delta' Than Imo, Ondo & Abia by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 08, 2015
edo pepo how marketi? Lol.

When the time comes, even Yoruba will ask you people to face front, dem no get una time. You have been soundly rejected by the Igbos..

Na wa oo, edolites which way na?

3 Likes

Re: Edo Is Not More 'Niger Delta' Than Imo, Ondo & Abia by Ofodirinwa: 10:57pm On Nov 08, 2015
With Aba being minutes away from PH, and Benin being hours, it's hard to take Nigeria's geographical understanding of self seriously.

the irony is, Edo state close to the north than Anambra, but Edo is 'south south' lol. South of who's south?

5 Likes

Re: Edo Is Not More 'Niger Delta' Than Imo, Ondo & Abia by meforyou1(m): 11:19pm On Nov 08, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Please tell them oo, imagine edo people like spanishkid shouting 'We SS, We Niger Delta!'

Lmao oo.
dont mind that ediot
Re: Edo Is Not More 'Niger Delta' Than Imo, Ondo & Abia by Nobody: 11:34pm On Nov 08, 2015
Ofodirinwa:
With Aba being minutes away from PH, and Benin being hours, it's hard to take Nigeria's geographical understanding of self seriously.

It irony is, Edo state close to the north than Anambra, but Edo is 'south south' lol. South of who's south?

I tell you the concept of SS is big time rubbish, how is edo SS for goodness sake?

Anyways, I do not recognise SS.

1 Like

Re: Edo Is Not More 'Niger Delta' Than Imo, Ondo & Abia by Nobody: 11:43pm On Nov 08, 2015
Ofodirinwa:

It irony is, Edo state close to the north than Anambra, but Edo is 'south south' lol. South of who's south?

Nigeria is a joke ... There is nothing like southsouth ..... We riverine have nothing in common with edo people
Re: Edo Is Not More 'Niger Delta' Than Imo, Ondo & Abia by Abagworo(m): 11:48pm On Nov 08, 2015
Beyond politics we all know Rivers, Bayelsa and Delta are the only States that fall completely within the Delta of the Niger. The rest are peripheries with small territories touching the Delta. THE SOUTH-SOUTH is just a coinage for an amalgam of Southern minorities which in clearer defininition refers to other ethnic groups different from Yoruba and Igbo in Southern Nigeria.
Re: Edo Is Not More 'Niger Delta' Than Imo, Ondo & Abia by Omololu007(m): 7:45am On Nov 09, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

trash! Nothing concern the british with how Nigeria is been run.what was the reaction of the british when millions of ibos where killed? We now have 6 regions in Nigeria,that's how we Nigerians see it,when the referendum wanna start,it will only be in the 5 south eastern state grin
Re: Edo Is Not More 'Niger Delta' Than Imo, Ondo & Abia by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 09, 2015
Omololu007:
[s]trash! Nothing concern the british with how Nigeria is been run.what was the reaction of the british when millions of ibos where killed? We now have 6 regions in Nigeria,that's how we Nigerians see it,when the referendum wanna start,it will only be in the 5 south eastern state grin[/s]

trash! Let that time come first. wink

(1) (Reply)

NTA Confirms Audu Abubakar's Death (PHOTOS ) / Former President Babangida Supports Olamide Behavior At Headies / See The Beautiful Freedom Falls In Owerri (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.