Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

Why Igbo Will Never Rule Nigeria- Nnamdi Kanu, Director Of Radio Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Igbo Will Never Rule Nigeria- Nnamdi Kanu, Director Of Radio Biafra (1398 Views)

Biafra: I Will Expose Secrets That Will Sink Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu / Some Quotes From Nnamdi Kanu (director Of Radio Biafra) / Is Nnamdi Kanu, Director of Radio Biafra A Scammmer - Yahoo Boy? Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Igbo Will Never Rule Nigeria- Nnamdi Kanu, Director Of Radio Biafra by oilyngbati(m): 6:14pm On Nov 08, 2015
"Obasanjo has a farm that breeds chickens, Turkey and goats. Goodluck Jonathan has Phd in zoology, and even the current president of the zoo, Muahamadu Buhari has a business of rearing cattle. The Igbo are mostly into business of buying and selling of consumer goods, even to the point that their brain have been consumed in the process. You can now see why I call Nigeria a zoo....for you to be president, you must be able to deal with animals, which unfortunately, the Igbo lack"----Nnamdi Kanu, the director of radio Biafra (Oct. 12th, 2015) grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Igbo Will Never Rule Nigeria- Nnamdi Kanu, Director Of Radio Biafra by CharlyNick: 6:17pm On Nov 08, 2015
U mean he said this
Re: Why Igbo Will Never Rule Nigeria- Nnamdi Kanu, Director Of Radio Biafra by oilyngbati(m): 6:20pm On Nov 08, 2015
CharlyNick:
U mean he said this
Of course and I can now see clearly. Maybe I need to start an animal farm business, so I can rule the likes of aigbofa, ileke idi, abdujbara, fulaniherdsman, fualnimafia and other baboons and monkeys in the zoo grin

1 Like

Re: Why Igbo Will Never Rule Nigeria- Nnamdi Kanu, Director Of Radio Biafra by lionness(f): 6:22pm On Nov 08, 2015
To my Igbos, be careful what you wish for, incase you get it.
Re: Why Igbo Will Never Rule Nigeria- Nnamdi Kanu, Director Of Radio Biafra by jerryunit48: 6:22pm On Nov 08, 2015
grin grin grin Boy you just made my day
Re: Why Igbo Will Never Rule Nigeria- Nnamdi Kanu, Director Of Radio Biafra by asvpChuu(m): 6:23pm On Nov 08, 2015
new twitter @cocoboy1738 .. Pls follow me
Re: Why Igbo Will Never Rule Nigeria- Nnamdi Kanu, Director Of Radio Biafra by cosby02(m): 6:28pm On Nov 08, 2015
Their brain have been consumed I see grin grin grin
Re: Why Igbo Will Never Rule Nigeria- Nnamdi Kanu, Director Of Radio Biafra by lionness(f): 6:57pm On Nov 08, 2015
The entire world is probably shaking their head pathetically at the entire IPOB noise. The same man they claim to be their messiah is nothing but a certified tribalist and jingoist. Politics is extremely simple. You build bridges, not burn them. The same people have problem with the Yorubas, have problems with themselves, have problem with the Fulanis and Hausas, and only seem to be at peace with whoever bows to their whims. But the Ibos wont see reasons because they are better than anyone, and can't even learn from their own madness. Best of luck in your mass suicide mission.
Re: Why Igbo Will Never Rule Nigeria- Nnamdi Kanu, Director Of Radio Biafra by coolitempa(f): 7:00pm On Nov 08, 2015
As long as Nigeria exist.......ibo will never rule....... grin
Re: Why Igbo Will Never Rule Nigeria- Nnamdi Kanu, Director Of Radio Biafra by ibedun: 7:18pm On Nov 08, 2015
coolitempa:
As long as Nigeria exist.......ibo will never rule....... grin

Sure as day and night.
Re: Why Igbo Will Never Rule Nigeria- Nnamdi Kanu, Director Of Radio Biafra by ndcide(m): 7:27pm On Nov 08, 2015
Looks like the non igbo have taken over this biafra matter. They seem to be opening more threads about it than the proponents of biafra.

I'm watching closely.
Re: Why Igbo Will Never Rule Nigeria- Nnamdi Kanu, Director Of Radio Biafra by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 08, 2015
Almighty God, please listen to the cries of those who want progress for Nigeria and grant Igbos their Biafra.
Re: Why Igbo Will Never Rule Nigeria- Nnamdi Kanu, Director Of Radio Biafra by pus24: 9:47pm On Nov 08, 2015
[size=28pt]Obasanajo is igbo.
Jonathan good luck is half igbo

Azikiwe is igbo[/size]

(1) (Reply)

#sunshine2015: Ondo Hosts NSE Conference / This Pic Sums Up The Fundamental Problem With Africa - Cramjones (photo) / Italian Cabal Named Jonathan “fortunato” In $1.1 Million Malabu Racket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.