Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Biafra: Obasanjo, ‘kettle Calling Pot Black’, Says Achuzia - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Obasanjo, ‘kettle Calling Pot Black’, Says Achuzia (1695 Views)

"Wetin Dem Know Wey Be Biafra?" - Obasanjo Speaks On Agitation On BBC (video) / Why Igbo Elite Are Scared To Back Biafra Struggle – Col. Joe Achuzia / Biafra Did Not Surrender – Achuzia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: Obasanjo, ‘kettle Calling Pot Black’, Says Achuzia by chesterlee(m): 7:05pm On Nov 08, 2015
ASABA- FORMER Biafra leader and Ikemba of Asaba, Delta State, Chief Joseph Achuzia, has berated former President, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, for describing pro-Biafra agitators as miscreants, saying he is a kettle calling the pot black.
Speaking to Vanguard in an interview in Asaba, Achuzia said, “This is a question of the kettle calling pot black. The ex- President, Olusegun Obasanjo, is a friend, I have the greatest respect for him, but unfortunately, half or most of the times, he, out of arrogance becomes careless in the words he uses.”
“They say that those living in glass houses should not throw stone, by virtue of his being a former President, the presidential aura should always remain with him. Consequently, we try to shy away from comments that will affect him, but when he descends outside that cocoon of presidential aura, then we use the law of level playing ground in addressing the issue.
“So, I will crave his indulgence to allow me to address that issue. Obasanjo is not in a position to call people still talking about Biafra miscreants. Miscreants being that we were parading the road, barricading Government Houses, destroying property and other places, is that the reportage from the toxic media, if that is the reportage, it means that the media has misrepresented what they saw or what they heard,” he said
His words, “For Obasanjo to call my people miscreants, I will say that he should look homewards, hence I say it is an issue of calling the kettle black.

Source: www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/biafra-obasanjo-kettle-calling-pot-black-says-achuzia/

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Obasanjo, ‘kettle Calling Pot Black’, Says Achuzia by Omotayor123(f): 7:07pm On Nov 08, 2015
grin
Re: Biafra: Obasanjo, ‘kettle Calling Pot Black’, Says Achuzia by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 08, 2015
Biafran Legend speaking.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Obasanjo, ‘kettle Calling Pot Black’, Says Achuzia by shepherd77: 7:11pm On Nov 08, 2015
Mschew....next
Re: Biafra: Obasanjo, ‘kettle Calling Pot Black’, Says Achuzia by CharlyNick: 7:14pm On Nov 08, 2015
His Views though
Re: Biafra: Obasanjo, ‘kettle Calling Pot Black’, Says Achuzia by chesterlee(m): 7:14pm On Nov 08, 2015
Obj is gradually losing it...

cc Lalasticlala

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Obasanjo, ‘kettle Calling Pot Black’, Says Achuzia by moderation2020: 7:16pm On Nov 08, 2015
chesterlee:

His words, “For Obasanjo to call my people miscreants, I will say that he should look homewards, hence I say it is an issue of calling the kettle black.

Source: www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/biafra-obasanjo-kettle-calling-pot-black-says-achuzia/

indirectly Ikemba of Asaba, is reminding OBJ that OBJ is d original miscreant grin , (homeward grin )igbo man in yellowba's clothing, miscreantu

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Obasanjo, ‘kettle Calling Pot Black’, Says Achuzia by Rose2014: 7:20pm On Nov 08, 2015
A yoruba friend asked me: under what conditions would you support One Nigeria and let go of the Biafra struggle.

Here was my response:

1. Close down Lagos ports and Open up PH, Calabar, Onitsha and Warri.
2. Cancel all direct and major connecting flights to Lagos and Abuja airports...only local or minimal connecting flights will be allowed. While this is being done, open up Enugu, Owerri, Asaba, Uyo and PH to international flights...direct and major connecting flights.
3. Ask all international and diplomatic missions to move their embassies and consulates from Lagos and Abuja to Enugu, PH and Calabar.
4. All federal governments agencies in Lagos and Abuja shall be relocated to Enugu, PH and Calabar. CBN, NNPC,e.t.c shall and must relocate to PH, Calabar and Enugu.
5. All multinational companies in Lagos and Abuja, shall and must relocate their offices to PH, Calabar and Enugu.
6. If these conditions can be fulfilled and implemented, we can try one Nigeria and let's see if you Hausas and Yorubas will like it for a month. Meaning, Yorubas and Hausas needing to get visas shall travel to PH, Calabar or Enugu to do that. Same with flying or connecting flights, same with shipping and importing their goods, e.t.c.

The yoruba friend replied: you can't be serious, this is wickedness. I said really? Don't you think Biafrans have been suffering and enduring this very same wickedness for over 50 yrs? He was quiet for a few seconds and said: wow, you are right but it never occurred to me. I said, that's the problem with One Nigeria, those who are benefiting love it and would love to maintain the status quo.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Biafra: Obasanjo, ‘kettle Calling Pot Black’, Says Achuzia by chesterlee(m): 7:26pm On Nov 08, 2015
Rose2014:
A yoruba friend ask me: under what conditions would you support One Nigeria and let go of the Biafra struggle.

Here was my response:

2. Cancel all direct and major connecting flights to Lagos and Abuja airports...only local or minimal connecting flights will be allowed. While this is being done, open up Enugu, Owerri, Asaba, Uyo and PH to international flights...direct and major connecting flights.
3. Ask all international and diplomatic missions to move their embassies and consulates from Lagos and Abuja to Enugu, PH and Calabar.
4. All federal governments agencies in Lagos and Abuja shall be relocated to Enugu, PH and Calabar. CBN, NNPC,e.t.c shall and must relocate to PH, Calabar and Enugu.
5. All multinational companies in Lagos and Abuja, shall and must relocate their offices to PH, Calabar and Enugu.
6. If these conditions can be fulfilled and implemented, we can try one Nigeria and let's see if you Hausas and Yorubas will like it for a month. Meaning, Yorubas and Hausas needing to get visas shall travel to PH, Calabar or Enugu to do that. Same with flying or connecting flights, same with shipping and importing their goods, e.t.c.

The yoruba friend replied: you can't be serious, this is wickedness. I said really? Don't you think Biafrans have been suffering and enduring this very same wickedness for over 50 yrs? He was quiet for a few seconds and said: wow, you are right but it never occurred to me. I said, that's the problem with One Nigeria, those who are benefiting love it and would love to maintain the status quo.

This contraption called 'Nigeria' is a big SCAM!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Obasanjo, ‘kettle Calling Pot Black’, Says Achuzia by austinsmat(m): 7:31pm On Nov 08, 2015
my great hero that give murtala Mohammad hell and brave commander that stage biggest ambush in the history of war in Africa obj is pissing

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Obasanjo, ‘kettle Calling Pot Black’, Says Achuzia by speedyGonzales: 7:34pm On Nov 08, 2015
Rose2014:
A yoruba friend ask me: under what conditions would you support One Nigeria and let go of the Biafra struggle.

Here was my response:

Awesome response!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Obasanjo, ‘kettle Calling Pot Black’, Says Achuzia by Phame: 7:37pm On Nov 08, 2015
Let them go.
Re: Biafra: Obasanjo, ‘kettle Calling Pot Black’, Says Achuzia by Jaraworldsms(m): 7:39pm On Nov 08, 2015
so sad. All the federal roads linking south south and south east are in terrible conditions. Calabar to Aba road is a death trap. Two days ago the road was taken over by running water, to a point that passengers were using canoe to cross over to the other end of the road thereby paying double transport. Every week there are reports of car accidents on that road. This year over 100 persons have loss their life. There include Crossriverians, Akwa Ibomites the Ibos and Portharcourt travelers.

we need quick responds.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Obasanjo, ‘kettle Calling Pot Black’, Says Achuzia by Qelvin(m): 7:53pm On Nov 08, 2015
The Biafran legend speaks, will always remember feted stories of his war exploits and ruthlessness that sent thousands of Nigerian rats to the bottom of the River Niger in the Onitsha sector.
Re: Biafra: Obasanjo, ‘kettle Calling Pot Black’, Says Achuzia by Herald47: 9:02pm On Nov 08, 2015
Joe achuzie a.k.a 'HANNIBAL',the man that killed over 5,000 nigeria soldiers in less than 4 hours in onitsha and also struck murtala mohammed's leg which made him to leap till he died,his skillful efforts got Adekunle,Taiwo and Murtala frustrated which made them to start killing unarmed civilians and domestic animals during the civil war.
I pray that God will keep you alive until BIAFRA is actualised.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Obasanjo, ‘kettle Calling Pot Black’, Says Achuzia by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 08, 2015
Hes also a pig
Re: Biafra: Obasanjo, ‘kettle Calling Pot Black’, Says Achuzia by sobmos(m): 9:10pm On Nov 08, 2015
When will the ibo people get sense? You can never find a Rich ibo man doing his business "jeje" in Nigeria (His original country) agitate for this so called Biafra. I don't know why the ibo masses are so dumb and ret.arded. You'll would just end up losing your lives like "suya". Don't you learn from history? Even the devil incarnate called ojukwu was too cowardly to take a bullet from the Nigerian Army and just die for what he "believed" in,he was even too cowardly to commit suicide. He has to run with his tail in between his legs like a fowl beaten by the rain,leaving his so called "Biafra citizens" at the mercy of the bullets of the Nigerian army. I know this mumu Kanu,that's agitating for the same thing again in 2015,already has his family/families overseas,calling on the dullard ibo masses( that don't have a kobo to travel out of the country when the war starts) to come fight for Biafra. Its like saying the Comanches,Apaches,and the Red indians in USA to rise against USA for their freedom/independence,its gonna be massacre. I foresee another ibo massacre. I just pity the fools who will stand behind this stvpid Kanu guy. This Biafra Nonsense should be wiped off the mind of the ibo people,because its never gonna happen,not in a billion years. Let's avoid another massacre and starvation/malnutrition again!!! A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Biafra: Obasanjo, ‘kettle Calling Pot Black’, Says Achuzia by bukifemi1: 9:10pm On Nov 08, 2015
A great man speaks. Achuzie the great.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Obasanjo, ‘kettle Calling Pot Black’, Says Achuzia by bukifemi1: 9:13pm On Nov 08, 2015
Can you open a topic with this. Quite amazing cool This will make people opposing Biafra to have rethink, though if only they have conscience...

Rose2014:

Here was my response:

Re: Biafra: Obasanjo, ‘kettle Calling Pot Black’, Says Achuzia by Rose2014: 9:14pm On Nov 08, 2015
bukifemi1:
Can you open a topic with this. Quite amazing cool This will make people opposing Biafra to have rethink, though if only they have conscience...

Ok let me do that

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Obasanjo, ‘kettle Calling Pot Black’, Says Achuzia by NRIPRIEST(m): 10:22pm On Nov 08, 2015
Rose2014:
A yoruba friend asked me: under what conditions would you support One Nigeria and let go of the Biafra struggle.

Here was my response:

Best post so far since the Biafran spring.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Obasanjo, ‘kettle Calling Pot Black’, Says Achuzia by abouzaid: 10:25pm On Nov 08, 2015
salute to the living legend
Re: Biafra: Obasanjo, ‘kettle Calling Pot Black’, Says Achuzia by mazzi: 11:07pm On Nov 08, 2015
Achuzie the hannibal of biafra!!! Still some foools will tell us not to include our brothers from delta and rivers. Please can one tell me Achuzie's state of origin and the role he played during the biafran war? Achuzie may you live and see biafra actualized. All hail biafra

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Obasanjo, ‘kettle Calling Pot Black’, Says Achuzia by naijaking1: 11:22pm On Nov 08, 2015
Achuzia is begining to take his righful place as the authentic leader that he is.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Obasanjo, ‘kettle Calling Pot Black’, Says Achuzia by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 08, 2015
I thought delta people on nairaland dissociated themselves from biafra?

Oya mek una disown Achuzie mek I see.tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Obasanjo, ‘kettle Calling Pot Black’, Says Achuzia by naijaking1: 11:34pm On Nov 08, 2015
SirJeffry:
I thought delta people on nairaland dissociated themselves from biafra?

Oya mek una disown Achuzie mek I see.tongue

Those nairaland anti-Igbo crusade led by the barcanistas of this World are not real, they are using the media to push a minority agenda over the majority.
Re: Biafra: Obasanjo, ‘kettle Calling Pot Black’, Says Achuzia by basilo101: 11:34pm On Nov 08, 2015
Lol, i tot they are "south south" and igbos are forcing them?? yorubas sef. Thumbs up to the HANNIBAL himself, who decimated Murtala Muhamed's clueless army till the frustrated idots resorted to masacre of civillians in Asaba

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Obasanjo, ‘kettle Calling Pot Black’, Says Achuzia by naijaking1: 11:38pm On Nov 08, 2015
Did anyone read Gov Akpabios experience as a Biafran kid?
You wouldn't believe that going by comments from corrupt freelancing anti-Igbo campaigners here on N/L.
Re: Biafra: Obasanjo, ‘kettle Calling Pot Black’, Says Achuzia by ChinoJeff: 10:29am On Jan 31, 2016
Just like Prof. Wole Soyinka said."the Biafran idea is an idea that must be actualized someday and can never be defeated even in the blood of the last Biafran kid"

You parasites milking our God-given oil should better start looking elsewhere as the time is near for our liberation from all you lazy people of the North and West. On Biafra we stand.
Re: Biafra: Obasanjo, ‘kettle Calling Pot Black’, Says Achuzia by cheruv: 11:39am On Jan 31, 2016
chesterlee:
ASABA- FORMER Biafra leader and Ikemba of Asaba, Delta State, Chief Joseph Achuzia, has berated former President, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, for describing pro-Biafra agitators as miscreants, saying he is a kettle calling the pot black.
Speaking to Vanguard in an interview in Asaba, Achuzia said, “This is a question of the kettle calling pot black. The ex- President, Olusegun Obasanjo, is a friend, I have the greatest respect for him, but unfortunately, half or most of the times, he, out of arrogance becomes careless in the words he uses.”
“They say that those living in glass houses should not throw stone, by virtue of his being a former President, the presidential aura should always remain with him. Consequently, we try to shy away from comments that will affect him, but when he descends outside that cocoon of presidential aura, then we use the law of level playing ground in addressing the issue.
“So, I will crave his indulgence to allow me to address that issue. Obasanjo is not in a position to call people still talking about Biafra miscreants. Miscreants being that we were parading the road, barricading Government Houses, destroying property and other places, is that the reportage from the toxic media, if that is the reportage, it means that the media has misrepresented what they saw or what they heard,” he said
His words, “For Obasanjo to call my people miscreants, I will say that he should look homewards, hence I say it is an issue of calling the kettle black

Achuzia bu ndi ndù ndi Igbo choro, o bughi efulefu dika okroawusa na ngige angry
Re: Biafra: Obasanjo, ‘kettle Calling Pot Black’, Says Achuzia by cheruv: 11:42am On Jan 31, 2016
basilo101:
Lol, i tot they are "south south" and igbos are forcing them?? yorubas sef. Thumbs up to the HANNIBAL himself, who decimated Murtala Muhamed's clueless army till the frustrated idots resorted to masacre of civillians in Asaba
MM can never forget abāgana and the battles of Onicha in his next world...permit me to say that Achuzia used the defeat at Abāgana to retire MM from the war! cool
Re: Biafra: Obasanjo, ‘kettle Calling Pot Black’, Says Achuzia by skademzy(m): 11:49am On Jan 31, 2016
Ebora Owu. The my way or the highway man. He should pls shut his mouth up and avoid uneccessary battering from boys so young all in a bid to remain relevant. Obasanjo till date remain one of the major contributors to our present predicament.

(1) (Reply)

BURKA Banned Across Europe After Terror Attacks / Saudi Arabia Draws Line With Iran, Foreign Minister Says / My Experiece With The Card Reader As APO I&II.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.