Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,018 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

Sex Is An Act Of Worship! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sex Is An Act Of Worship! (2857 Views)

"Sex Is Sweet": Kaduna Redeemed Christian Church Of God Program / Abuja Residents Decry Indecent Dressing In Places Of Worship / Are You Comfortable In Your Place Of Worship?Read this photo inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sex Is An Act Of Worship! by Aringon(m): 7:07pm On Nov 08, 2015
Each time a married couple is having sex they are worship God. This is a major secret to get your desires met. Any need you have in your home, agree spiritual and seal it up with sexual agreement and it done. Also each time you are having sex with a man or woman you are not legitimately married to, you are also in worship but the difference is, you are worshiping the being that brought, that institution against God's law (satan) Stay away from pre marital sex and adultery is pure satan worship
You cannot keep worshiping satan and not get the fruit of his worship.

The truth about all sexual intercourse is that it involves worship, we are spiritual beings in flesh, worship comes from the spirit, not the flesh. The flesh alone is not able to offer worship; worship is the touching of one spirit with worship is spirit to spirit (in spirit and in truth)
In our covenant relationship with God all our worship which comes from our human spirit, must be towards our God who is also spirit. It is satan's purpose to distort sexuality from that which god ordained it. He corrupts, twists, soils and disfigures sexuality, distorting what is pure, innocent, and godly. The result is sex which is ungodly. It is impure, defiling, and perverted, and as it still involves spirit to spirit activity, it results in worship, which is hijacked by satan, to continue his rebellion against God

Ungodly sex because it is deprived of the nurturing of god's spirit, will not be a time of blessing like godly sexuality brings. Satan does not bless nor does he refuse the result of spirit to spirit mingling, worship to him; with the capacity to increase his influence by way of unclean spiritual oppression.

When you look at the act of sex, what does that little three lettered word mean to you? Do you take it for granted as another leisurely past time or do you use it to glorify God? 1 Cor 6: 19-20. Have you taken the time to fully understand just how powerful this is and what impact it has on your relationship, the world and to the Body of Christ? So where do you draw your knowledge and guidance from? Is it found in God’s word, after all He created sex to be enjoyed through marriage Or do you opt out for the anything goes, ready available, endless supply of lies and filth that the world has to offer through SEX.

Pleasing God or myself?

If you have already read Satan’s Bait you will have found a list of what the world has to offer and in reality there are more perversions than we could have ever thought of. As a “born-again Christian” you maybe indulging in some or all of these acts, so you really have to ask, “Will I be spiritually healthier from it all?” Romans 8 8-13. Will I be physically healthier if I continue to play around 1 Cor 6 18 and will I be emotionally healthier if I keep being ignorant? Heb 13 v 4. Or through these acts, what is it that I’m offering up to God by pleasing myself?

The roots of it all

While all sexual immorality gives homage to the god Baal, worship to Baal-Peor was considered to be vile and obscene. This was the heaviest end and the most degrading animalistic form of idol worship. This was purely Satanic worship, anything goes – worship, worshippers trying to outdo each other in how perverse they could worship Baal-Peor/Satan.

In the bible the name Baal (master or lord) is commonly used as a reference to Satan and the counterpart to Baal was the goddess Asherah, the fertility goddess (she had different names in various nations such as Venus, Aphrodite or Ishtar but her role was still the same). A pillar or image of wood was set up alongside the altar to Baal, and was worshiped with libidinous and lascivious sexual practices. Originally the idol was worshiped as a symbol of the tree of life, but later it was perverted to mean the origin of life and was formed phallic in shape with the male organs of procreation. Ezekiel 16:17

Problem is, the church in general is so lazy and probably still ignorant on addressing this subject. I was happy drinking out of broken cisterns because I chose the easy way out and listened to what the world was offering. Looking back, I willingly allowed myself to be fed the lies that the world had to offer. Now I could be blaming so many for my failure, but my failure was not reading the Bible or understand God’s heart on this serious matter, I was feeding the flesh and searing the Spirit by whatever means available because I chose to blind myself to the truth.

Things weren’t going to change until the Holy Spirit intervened and revealed to me that all sex was spiritual and all sex was worship AND IT CHANGED EVERYTHING. Through the Holy Spirit I learned as a Christian how I was worshiping, not God, but Baal-Peor with my spirit, soul and body – my will, my mind and my emotions – everything I did and got involved in, I willfully placed on the altar of sexual idolatry.
Question is " What shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world and loose his soul " Repent today and come to Jesus Christ, He died on the cross of Calvary and shed His precious blood for you and I. Are you going to continue to nail Him to the cross again and again? Come today for He is knocking on the door of your heart .
[b][/b]
HE LOVES YOU SO SO MUCH

1 Like

Re: Sex Is An Act Of Worship! by alterswerve(m): 7:27pm On Nov 08, 2015
Mast.urbation nkor?

1 Like

Re: Sex Is An Act Of Worship! by Aringon(m): 8:16pm On Nov 08, 2015
alterswerve:
Mast.urbation nkor?

classified as sex as well

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Rccg Sunday School 10th December, 2017 / Is This The True Love Jesus Taught Or Just A Secret Cult Love? / Why Only Jehovah's Witnesses Not Emphasize Tithing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.