Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) (57843 Views)

Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) / Linda Ikeji Inside Her Mansion ( Today's New Photo ) / Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) by vivianblog1(f): 8:08pm On Nov 08, 2015
Caption

My bedroom is coming along! Can't wait to move in!
Happy woman!
Loving my bed!

source https://instagram.com/p/91TiHbhAZw/?taken-by=officiallindaikeji

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 08, 2015
Did she buy another house since the last one I heard about?

What is this publicity stunt for?

U don't see her neighbors screaming over social media likes of dangote and adenuga.

Poverty is strong ooo
This is wat u get when money miss road manage to acquire riches.

Linda shud grow up abeggi

327 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) by noeloge82(m): 8:09pm On Nov 08, 2015
Sweet

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) by Nostalgia21(m): 8:10pm On Nov 08, 2015
this bedroom is huge!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) by Young03(m): 8:13pm On Nov 08, 2015
Iberibe ajo ka

31 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) by Sanmel(f): 8:16pm On Nov 08, 2015
Lovely

8 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) by asvpChuu(m): 8:17pm On Nov 08, 2015
Enjoying alone

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) by asvpChuu(m): 8:18pm On Nov 08, 2015
new twitter @cocoboy1738 .. Pls follow me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) by Airforce1(m): 8:19pm On Nov 08, 2015
Enjoy

Its your sweat
grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) by kayo80(m): 8:24pm On Nov 08, 2015
Men! God bless my hustle...I can imagine the joy she is feeling right now. She would still wake up some mornings wondering if she is dreaming. But she got a long way to go o...that bedroom is huge. She still has to think of ways of feeling it up. But so far so good.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) by vizkiz: 8:27pm On Nov 08, 2015
this big bedroom without a man sleeping on that bed with you is meaningless aunty. Please come and marry uncle s€Un, he has money and he is caring he will make a good husband wink

83 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) by whithawk(m): 8:36pm On Nov 08, 2015
Show off! But the bedroom is fine shaa

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) by Frank3n2(m): 8:38pm On Nov 08, 2015
Ok..But

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 08, 2015
Sunday Motivation.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) by Titto93(m): 8:58pm On Nov 08, 2015
This is what I call success

But this girl dey put person for temptation oo, as if we wey dey work hard still dey joke.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) by drizslim(m): 9:00pm On Nov 08, 2015
Useless pikin

Go buy a husband jor

U can Buy Airforce1 Cos I'm Engaged Already

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 08, 2015
I understand she is quite estatic.We are also now aware she has made it and Im truely happy for her but she should tone the showing off down,. not because she dosnt have a right to do so but because of the difficult situation many are facing in the country today.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) by Airforce1(m): 9:05pm On Nov 08, 2015
drizslim:
Useless pikin

Go buy a husband jor

U can Buy Airforce1 Cos I'm Engaged Already
Respect youself

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) by drizslim(m): 9:06pm On Nov 08, 2015
Airforce1:

Respect youself
Mumu

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) by Airforce1(m): 9:08pm On Nov 08, 2015
drizslim:
Mumu
Respect yourself

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) by drizslim(m): 9:11pm On Nov 08, 2015
Airforce1:

Respect yourself
Quote me again if u dey sleep on banana leaves... awon weyrey

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) by Airforce1(m): 9:12pm On Nov 08, 2015
drizslim:
Quote me again if u dey sleep on banana leaves... awon weyrey
Respect Yourself

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) by drizslim(m): 9:14pm On Nov 08, 2015
Airforce1:

Respect Yourself
ok I don hear... Buh do me a favour pls

Gerara here Fool

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) by Airforce1(m): 9:16pm On Nov 08, 2015
drizslim:
ok I don hear... Buh do me a favour pls

Gerara here Fool
Don't take my loyalty for weakness

Please Respect Yourself

36 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) by drizslim(m): 9:20pm On Nov 08, 2015
Airforce1:

Please Respect Yourself
u should be grateful I mention ur silly name... Be Grateful Goat!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) by Airforce1(m): 9:23pm On Nov 08, 2015
drizslim:
u should be grateful I mention ur silly name... Be Grateful Goat!

Please and please, Respect yourself

31 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) by drizslim(m): 9:26pm On Nov 08, 2015
Airforce1:

Please Respect Yourself
u started the hatred cow...

Remember u saying my head looks like Dunlop slippers on d thread I created last year

Now the fool think that was funny and gets angry when I make deterogatory comments with his name...

Ur a Jerk Man

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) by faith551(m): 9:26pm On Nov 08, 2015
She's obviously taking social media on a tour through her house, next stop might be her toilet.
And why do her bedroom have to look as big as Stamford bridge

6 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) by Airforce1(m): 9:27pm On Nov 08, 2015
drizslim:
u started the hatred cow...

Remember u saying my head looks like Dunlop slippers on d thread I created last year

Now the fool think that was funny and gets angry when I make deterogatory comments with his name...

Ur a Jerk Man

be a gentleman for once and "Respect yourself"

12 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) by drizslim(m): 9:28pm On Nov 08, 2015
Airforce1:

be a gentleman for once and "Respect yourself"
Nigga I know u scared buh I'm no gentleman... if u can apologize I can ease calling ur name

Bastaaard son of a thousand fathers

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 08, 2015
vivianblog1:
Caption

My bedroom is coming along! Can't wait to move in!
Happy woman!
Loving my bed!

source https://instagram.com/p/91TiHbhAZw/?taken-by=officiallindaikeji

Cc; lalasticala

Chai!
U can remove a person from localness but you cannot take away the localness from a person.
Linda! That ur bed no fit that room at all.
Jeez take a look at the last pix.
That bed is too boring and trust me Linda I wouldn't want to make babies with you on that kind of bed.
Go and get a good interior decoration company to put up ur house in grand style.
For starters you can visit any good 5-7 star hotel nearby and see things for itself.
U can also ask them to kindly furnish you with the name of the interior decorator of their hotel if u love what you see.
I did the same for my parents new house I built for them and they've made me their favourite child.
And yes Linda keep on showing off your house to Nigerians. Its a source of fresh inspiration for people like me.
God help me buy a house in orange county in the United States.
Pls oh God!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) by Airforce1(m): 9:35pm On Nov 08, 2015
drizslim:
Nigga I know u scared buh I'm no gentleman... if u can apologize I can ease calling ur name

Bastaaard son of a thousand fathers

Respect yourself

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Joins #EndSARS Protest In Lagos (Video)) / Mark Zuckerberg, RMD, Toolz, Stephanie Linus, DJ Cuppy, Yemi Alade Meet / Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.