Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

The Website Facebook Doesn’t Want You To Share - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / The Website Facebook Doesn’t Want You To Share (499 Views)

How To Share Your Current Location With The New Facebook Messenger Live Location / "The Biggest Failure That People Have Is That They Try To Build The Website ... / I Want To Share Some Cool Interesting Facts About Google/microsoft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Website Facebook Doesn’t Want You To Share by cyberwaver(m): 8:13pm On Nov 08, 2015
The Website Facebook Doesn’t Want You to Mention ? It sounds weird doesn’t it? You Mean Facebook is Jealous then we will know after reading the post.

Facebook users wanting to post links to another social media site will find their comment blocked, it has emerged.
When people try to add a link to Tsu.co, which is a small invite-only social network, Facebook blocks the post and Read From The Nigerian Technology Blog
Re: The Website Facebook Doesn’t Want You To Share by asvpChuu(m): 8:29pm On Nov 08, 2015
new twitter @cocoboy1738 .. Pls follow me
Re: The Website Facebook Doesn’t Want You To Share by cyberwaver(m): 10:59pm On Nov 08, 2015
Hmmmm is Facebook jealous
Re: The Website Facebook Doesn’t Want You To Share by cyberwaver(m): 9:27am On Nov 09, 2015
Make this topic lively

(1) (Reply)

Needed: Lenovo G40-70 Core I7 Motherboard / D-LINK DSR-1000N Wireless N Dual Band Unified Service Router : Specs & Prices In / Bluetooth And Wired Selfie Stick Available For Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.