Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Woman Meets Her Raper In Banking Hall - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Meets Her Raper In Banking Hall (60914 Views)

Boy Steals Phone In JAMB Hall In Benue State (Photos) / Nigerian Army Meets Crippled Man Assaulted In Onitsha By Soldiers (Photos) / One-man Robbery Squad Terrorizing Ekosodin Meets Waterloo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Meets Her Raper In Banking Hall by Coolfaze(m): 9:39am On Nov 09, 2015
Tired of my social network contacts same ppl same old story...follow me@adedirandeji or just drop ur abere so I go fit use am ransoh
Re: Woman Meets Her Raper In Banking Hall by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 09, 2015
cidieschat:
Op i swear ur lying, someone told you, it happened at a first bank, tell us where ur own happen and the state.

franscolink:
this happened a long time ago in Ughelli delta state, eco bank its not a new story

ubecharles:
This is a replica of a story that happened in a bank at Owerri about 3yrs ago. hope this was not plagiarized from that toree

vicque:
Ok this might sound petty but.....

I have heard and read about this story before and it happened somewhere in the East about two years ago and also it was a kidnap and rape case.. But the guy that raped her came to withdraw the ransom money or something

skj1377:
This story is old I read it in punch newspapers 2 years ago besides it did not happen in delta state it was IMO state and the bank was diamond bank the dude was said to have 75 million in his account.

Dentale:

I was wondering too! I've heard this story before... Funny thing is the one I heard happened in Delta last year! Now I'm hearing Owerri 3 years ago and the OP's report happening after BVN deadline.

Just look at all of u.

Everyone's diehard sure of what they're saying & yet y'all contradicting urselves.
So apparently two parallel incidents can't happen at different places.
Anyways, u can tweet at d banker. His twitter acct's very active.
Re: Woman Meets Her Raper In Banking Hall by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 09, 2015
BLACK FRIDAY DISCOUNT
Black Friday 2015 on JUMIA - 27 th of November Jumia has made it possible to enjoy the best of Black Friday deals online by bringing you products ranging from electronics, mobile phones, tablets, household items to fashion clothing and many more at discounted prices. Shop online at Jumia and discover exclusive offers, vouchers, special deals and more this Black Friday. It promises to be an amazing shopping experience for all. You get to purchase a product with up to 90% discount on JUMIA Black Friday sales. So get ready for this amazing shopping experience!!! It is definitely going to be mind blowing...
Call 4 your fastest online shopping experience. Faster delivery, Cash On + Doorstep Deliveries. 08136386580
If you miss out on this latest discounts on every products, you have yourself 2 blame.
Re: Woman Meets Her Raper In Banking Hall by jimoesi: 1:52pm On Nov 09, 2015
How do I follow through on this ?
My wife was physically assulted by a male driver driving a Toyota suv reg.number AAA 434 AC)by ikota complex as she took my kids to sch this morning.Male driver hit her car and and got out of car and assulted her in the presence of his wife and son. She was being choked in the car and others watched.later ran away. Am away from Lagos on official assignment.please help/advice

Re: Woman Meets Her Raper In Banking Hall by tobodex(m): 2:02pm On Nov 09, 2015
Hmmmm....them suppose arrest the security on duty inside sef....how did the culprit manage to get out of the bank via security doors; so suppose na money he carry na so e for just run comot from the bank, then why those security doors abi the bank own no work....
Re: Woman Meets Her Raper In Banking Hall by franklingud(m): 2:16pm On Nov 09, 2015
Lol!!!
grin grin shocked
7 good days?? shocked
Na so one biatch come ma hauz, come seduce me finish, she no allow me touch am sef. So after the seduction she come go.
My vex no be only say she go, she come dey tell me things wey go high me. grin

Bro u did well
Rape is EVIL
saasala:
Jungle justice is one thing I detest so much, but for a dude like that sagged niggerrr who freely kidnapped and raped a married woman I might be forced to call for tyres and petrol, and perhaps be the first to light the lighter. I am not even happy the Mopol's gunshot hit the mutherfvcker in the knee, it should have hit him in the head straight, let him meet his complete Waterloo there and then lest he has time to turn a pastor after spending 21 years in kirikiri maximum prison.

I dont know why a man would result to rape. I cant even enjoy sex if the other party is not enjoying it as well, talk more of seeing her cry. A girl slept in my house for seven good days at stretch and didnt wanna fvck me, instead of resulting to rape, by the eighth day I bundled her bag and sent her away without giving her one naira for transport, thats the highest I can do. She still begging me to come have the fvck now, but I aint gat time again.

If I were the woman's hubby, I would beg the police to allow me bite off the cap of his pennis..Sorry I mean I would bribe the police to allow me.

I hope the police get some more info about his co rapists and arrest them asap...No Time.
Re: Woman Meets Her Raper In Banking Hall by MadCow1: 2:22pm On Nov 09, 2015
That's it..

Bravo to that woman..

The Police can now fish out his entire crew.
Re: Woman Meets Her Raper In Banking Hall by saasala(m): 5:48pm On Nov 09, 2015
franklingud:
Lol!!!
grin grin shocked
7 good days?? shocked
Na so one biatch come ma hauz, come seduce me finish, she no allow me touch am sef. So after the seduction she come go.
My vex no be only say she go, she come dey tell me things wey go high me. grin

Bro u did well
Rape is EVIL

Abi o ma brother...But why are these bitches like this...dem no say dem no won fvck dem go come your house con dey seduce you, con tell you say dem get girlfriend....thunder fire devil.

1 Like

Re: Woman Meets Her Raper In Banking Hall by cosn: 7:49pm On Nov 09, 2015
Rapist, surely!!
Re: Woman Meets Her Raper In Banking Hall by grandstar(m): 11:34am On Nov 10, 2015
These are good for nothing boys. They are dime a dozen in my area. These boys are heartless!
Re: Woman Meets Her Raper In Banking Hall by assfreaky(m): 3:59pm On Nov 10, 2015
saasala:
If I were the woman's hubby, I would beg the police to allow me bite off the cap of his pennis..Sorry I mean I would bribe the police to allow me.

Gay ALERT!!!
Re: Woman Meets Her Raper In Banking Hall by saasala(m): 5:09pm On Nov 10, 2015
assfreaky:

Gay ALERT!!!

grin
Re: Woman Meets Her Raper In Banking Hall by Hatrik(m): 12:12am On Nov 11, 2015
karma.........that's what you get for being evil
Re: Woman Meets Her Raper In Banking Hall by leookagbare: 1:40am On Nov 11, 2015
Na wa o. Chris browns ex girlfriend is coming to naija to base. Waiting she want come do for naija?. See full details at http://medianehd.com/2015/11/chris-brown-ex-karrueche-tran-is-coming-to-nigeria-on-the-15th/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Russian Woman Set Up By Her Nigerian Lover, Caught With Cocaine. / ‘Boys Are Selling Ladies Pants For N200K To N350K’ - Man Reveals. Photo / Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.