Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,886 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

‘Boys Are Selling Ladies Pants For N200K To N350K’ - Man Reveals. Photo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ‘Boys Are Selling Ladies Pants For N200K To N350K’ - Man Reveals. Photo (60906 Views)

Man Tries Selling His Son For N200k, Daughter For N150k / Man Steals 58 Ladies’ Pants In Anambra, Escapes Lynching / I Was Saved By A Drug Addict From Sleeping In A Police Cell; Man Reveals. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘Boys Are Selling Ladies Pants For N200K To N350K’ - Man Reveals. Photo by BoneBlogger(m): 7:05pm On Oct 25, 2018
A Nigerian has taken to social media to warn ladies to be very careful about how they spread their panties to avoid being victims of circumstance.

In a video he posted online, the man explained that he decided to expose the booming pant business because of the woman in his life (his mother) as he revealed that boys are using the stolen panties for "underground purpose" because they want to get quick wealth.

He also revealed that boys are now selling pants for N200,000 and the ones that have thick stains in the middle such as blood goes as high as N350,000.

He advised ladies not to spread their panties outside carelessly and to take a few when visiting their boyfriends/lovers because it's risky and dangerous if one is secretly taken for the evil purpose.

He also said that why some guys have refused to disclose this to women is because some of the ladies like forming and always bring themselves high not knowing that their destinies are being used.

He claimed that this is one of the reasons why some ladies don't marry on time and even become childless among other misfortunes that will befall them if their panties are used for the ritual purpose.

The young man said he has a soft spot in his heart for women and God won't forgive him if he doesn't expose this.

Some years ago, an unnamed young man was caught while trying to steal some female pants that were outside a house in Oyo state. According to report posted by a Facebook user, Asiwaju Oluwaseun Lanre, the guy sells the stolen pants to ritualists who pay him N500 for each pant.

After being tortured, he went on to reveal that he is not the only person in the business and that they have sponsors.

Watch the shocking confession below and hear for yourself.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/ladies-be-careful-boys-are-selling-panties-n200k-to-n350k-man-reveals.html

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ‘Boys Are Selling Ladies Pants For N200K To N350K’ - Man Reveals. Photo by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 25, 2018
Nonsense trash. When would nigerians get sense lik this

100 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘Boys Are Selling Ladies Pants For N200K To N350K’ - Man Reveals. Photo by IamD18: 7:12pm On Oct 25, 2018
Normal dirty pant--200K
High thick stained pant--350K

What of 99% of Nigerian women that use to wear one pant for 4 straight days, remove it, turn it, and wear it again for 3 straight days.

How much will their pant worth?

This is a cool business idea o, seems I'll start sending PMs to these dirty ladies, they'll be useful.

265 Likes 17 Shares

Re: ‘Boys Are Selling Ladies Pants For N200K To N350K’ - Man Reveals. Photo by Sunnymatey(m): 7:13pm On Oct 25, 2018
Why steal panties? When u can buy Okrika pant(2nd hand) to achieve your aim. None sense. Destroy someone's else destiny for peanut.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ‘Boys Are Selling Ladies Pants For N200K To N350K’ - Man Reveals. Photo by Gossiplover: 7:14pm On Oct 25, 2018
Mehn, you guys need to watch the video, the guy made some points that made sense. if you like, no believe because nobody dey beg you.

so even after washing the pants, the will still smell abi. The man is talking about washed pants that are spread outside. Guy, whther you belive it or not, YAHOO PLUS is real. Come to Festac and see what small boys are doing with money. Dem no dey hide am again because no be evrybody get mind to do jazz. God help us
beardlessdude:
trash.
some guys just want to smell the panta and kno what her actual vagīna would ooze like when he eventually gets to strike

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ‘Boys Are Selling Ladies Pants For N200K To N350K’ - Man Reveals. Photo by Flirtyjane(f): 7:18pm On Oct 25, 2018
who can choose to believe or not. no be by force. things are happening shaa
yeyerolling:
Nonsense trash. When would nigerians get sense lik this

22 Likes

Re: ‘Boys Are Selling Ladies Pants For N200K To N350K’ - Man Reveals. Photo by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 25, 2018
Gossiplover:
so even after washing the pants, the will still smell abi. The man is talking about washed pants that are spread outside. Guy, whther you belive it or not, YAHOO PLUS is real. Come to Festac and see what small boys are doing with money. Dem no dey hide am again because no be evrybody get mind to do jazz. God help us
I can still smell d natural odour from a lady's pant even if she washes it a zillion times

6 Likes

Re: ‘Boys Are Selling Ladies Pants For N200K To N350K’ - Man Reveals. Photo by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 25, 2018
YAHOO+

6 Likes

Re: ‘Boys Are Selling Ladies Pants For N200K To N350K’ - Man Reveals. Photo by tossie101(f): 7:23pm On Oct 25, 2018
Nawao
Re: ‘Boys Are Selling Ladies Pants For N200K To N350K’ - Man Reveals. Photo by Gossiplover: 7:24pm On Oct 25, 2018
pervert. thank God for exposing yourself by yourself.
beardlessdude:
I can still smell d natural odour from a lady's pant even if she washes it a zillion times

20 Likes

Re: ‘Boys Are Selling Ladies Pants For N200K To N350K’ - Man Reveals. Photo by tossie101(f): 7:25pm On Oct 25, 2018
Gossiplover:

I'm always scared of that festac I don't like going there, a very rough place

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Boys Are Selling Ladies Pants For N200K To N350K’ - Man Reveals. Photo by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 25, 2018
Flirtyjane:
who can choose to believe or not. no be by force. things are happening shaa
average olosho in lekki costs 20k. If pants cost 200k. Dem for don use dem all na. Invite dem over get dem drunk. Steal pant. Op dey lie

8 Likes

Re: ‘Boys Are Selling Ladies Pants For N200K To N350K’ - Man Reveals. Photo by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:33pm On Oct 25, 2018
Hmmm
I think Kadijat pant will go for 350 K then.
Her pant is damn dirty. Please OP how can I locate the buyers?? This is a good business.

13 Likes

Re: ‘Boys Are Selling Ladies Pants For N200K To N350K’ - Man Reveals. Photo by Headlesschicken(m): 7:34pm On Oct 25, 2018
grin Nothing wey dix n!ggas no go do for money.... Dix babes pant fit give pesin ezcema....

5 Likes

Re: ‘Boys Are Selling Ladies Pants For N200K To N350K’ - Man Reveals. Photo by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 25, 2018
Gossiplover:
pervert. thank God for exposing yourself by yourself.
bitch sit be humble

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Boys Are Selling Ladies Pants For N200K To N350K’ - Man Reveals. Photo by chiommy123(f): 7:42pm On Oct 25, 2018
There maybe some kind of truth in what this guy is saying let us all be careful both guys and ladies

5 Likes

Re: ‘Boys Are Selling Ladies Pants For N200K To N350K’ - Man Reveals. Photo by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 25, 2018
I've come to the conclusion that babalawos are perverts.

6 Likes

Re: ‘Boys Are Selling Ladies Pants For N200K To N350K’ - Man Reveals. Photo by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 25, 2018
I'm beginning to suspect those Nairalanders who keep saying there's nothing like juju. They're probably the ones doing these evil things and want people to believe all is well, to discourage people from safeguarding themselves so they can get more victims.

Afterall those evildoers don't come in animal form

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘Boys Are Selling Ladies Pants For N200K To N350K’ - Man Reveals. Photo by kokakola: 8:18pm On Oct 25, 2018
People are getting more desperate for Money...
We met it here, we'll live it here.

4 Likes

Re: ‘Boys Are Selling Ladies Pants For N200K To N350K’ - Man Reveals. Photo by EngrOgunrinola1(m): 8:18pm On Oct 25, 2018
Anything for the money""""
They use the money from one lady fortune to carry another lady""" btw they've been using all diz girls and they'll continue to use them until they stop smiling at all that glitters"""

2 Likes

Re: ‘Boys Are Selling Ladies Pants For N200K To N350K’ - Man Reveals. Photo by Shortyy(f): 8:18pm On Oct 25, 2018
Lmfaooooo na ofe nsala things o grin

2 Likes

Re: ‘Boys Are Selling Ladies Pants For N200K To N350K’ - Man Reveals. Photo by AngelicBeing: 8:19pm On Oct 25, 2018
shocked
Re: ‘Boys Are Selling Ladies Pants For N200K To N350K’ - Man Reveals. Photo by Bambambiglo: 8:19pm On Oct 25, 2018
Nawa.. naija girls will soon become endangered species with the rate of this rituals going on.

It's now scary birthing a female child in this country sad

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Boys Are Selling Ladies Pants For N200K To N350K’ - Man Reveals. Photo by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 25, 2018
What will we not hear in ember months. All sorta nonsense things.

Ppl should sha be kiaful, if you're not sure of yourself. But if e sure for you, no shaking let them carry it......Holy Ghost F.........!!!!!
Re: ‘Boys Are Selling Ladies Pants For N200K To N350K’ - Man Reveals. Photo by Jh0wsef(m): 8:21pm On Oct 25, 2018
Ordinary pant for N200k??

The pant carry stew? gringringrin

9 Likes

Re: ‘Boys Are Selling Ladies Pants For N200K To N350K’ - Man Reveals. Photo by generationz(f): 8:21pm On Oct 25, 2018
Admin401:
I've come to the conclusion that babalawos are perverts.

lol

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: ‘Boys Are Selling Ladies Pants For N200K To N350K’ - Man Reveals. Photo by Agboki: 8:22pm On Oct 25, 2018
Tins we do 4 money,wey 90%of money wey dey our accounts we no nid am sad sad sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy / I Went Into Robbery To Fund My Wedding – 20-yr-old Suspect / "Bisexual Hushpuppi Was Sleeping With Gay, Woodberry" – Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.