Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,203 members, 7,829,306 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Senate Approves NOUN For NYSC Programme - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Senate Approves NOUN For NYSC Programme (29050 Views)

FG Approves Six New Private Universities (names) / FG Approves 8 New Universities Across Nigeria / NOUN Approved By Senate For NYSC Programme (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Approves NOUN For NYSC Programme by Makanakin(m): 1:42am On Nov 09, 2015
Thank God! Ma kid bro can go serve now. Having doubts before now
Re: Senate Approves NOUN For NYSC Programme by rheether(f): 2:03am On Nov 09, 2015
Am really sorry. I havent seen any.
Re: Senate Approves NOUN For NYSC Programme by Nobody: 2:26am On Nov 09, 2015
okay.
Re: Senate Approves NOUN For NYSC Programme by sagitariusbaby(m): 2:29am On Nov 09, 2015
This is a great news to all Noun students and it's a very healthy decision for our nation

1 Like

Re: Senate Approves NOUN For NYSC Programme by nelsonose: 3:58am On Nov 09, 2015
Good development. What is the position of Law programme accreditation viz a viz admissio to the Nigerian Law School?

1 Like

Re: Senate Approves NOUN For NYSC Programme by sexydiva21(f): 5:35am On Nov 09, 2015
Okay thank God. What batch Obj go dey then. Co's he too go suppose serve abi my people.
Re: Senate Approves NOUN For NYSC Programme by Joeace3000(m): 5:46am On Nov 09, 2015

Meanwhile for those people who have no jobs, are tired of switching jobs or have no skill at all and want to develop skills that can fetch them money today, here is my Nairaland thread (Brought to you by brilliantlightsmedia) where you can come in to learn how to join fiverr and offfer Hot, In-demand Services as well as developing the skills needed not only to make money monthly working online on fiverr but offline as a workplace skill you can start a business with or use to boost your resume and job chances. Ain't that cool?

The thread is a well explained step by step guide along with images to help you grasp what you need to do. to help you get started today

There are very easy ways of making it through the internet, you just have to find the safest and surest way, and this one beckons. follow me now...

The Nairaland Fiverr Free Training Thread
Re: Senate Approves NOUN For NYSC Programme by Contumely: 5:48am On Nov 09, 2015
Bobbystanley:
Nice one

That open University has helped so many Nigerian students Jamb Jammed severally.

At least it's goodnews for them so they could feel among.

sorry, several times, not severally.

1 Like

Re: Senate Approves NOUN For NYSC Programme by Nobody: 6:08am On Nov 09, 2015
gaetano:

So part time people wan still waste time do this yeye scheme

undecided

NOUN is ODL not part-time. There are not same. Four year courses are still four years in NOUN just like in any other university. ...

ODL = Open and Distance Learning

2 Likes

Re: Senate Approves NOUN For NYSC Programme by Nobody: 6:16am On Nov 09, 2015
SmartProf:

Long overdue...d job market acceptance of their certificates/ admission for further studies in other conventional universities should also be anoda issue to be encouraged

Their cert has been used by many to pursue further studies, bro. As for its acceptance in the Labour Market, NOUN's MSc cert gives you the opportunity to be tested alongside other MSc holders, the rest is up to you.

4 Likes

Re: Senate Approves NOUN For NYSC Programme by Ekken: 6:18am On Nov 09, 2015
Congratulation to NOUN students, this is a nice idea.

1 Like

Re: Senate Approves NOUN For NYSC Programme by Nobody: 7:02am On Nov 09, 2015
Andyoputa:
President buhari should scrap out that open university,cos is cheating.i cant spend 4yrs in the university and someone who is working and schooling at the same,get nysc certificate and still occupies d job.i hate democracy,i hate politicians,all our senators knows is to make stupid laws.as for me open university students should go i write jamb and post jamb,cos that stuff is part time.
U need to self-service......mayb u wil tink well afterwards....#badbelle

5 Likes

Re: Senate Approves NOUN For NYSC Programme by Emeka71(m): 7:20am On Nov 09, 2015
Open university: is that a school? What is this country turning into? Part-time school being approved for NYSC. Something must be wrong with our lawmakers.
Re: Senate Approves NOUN For NYSC Programme by ElCapone(m): 7:23am On Nov 09, 2015
Remaining CDLE and sandwitch program
Re: Senate Approves NOUN For NYSC Programme by Anthonymark(m): 7:28am On Nov 09, 2015
sadAm very happy nw ;DAm very happy nw.....congrats my school mates

3 Likes

Re: Senate Approves NOUN For NYSC Programme by LOUIS6(m): 7:31am On Nov 09, 2015
Emeka71:
Open university: is that a school? What is this country turning into? Part-time school being approved for NYSC. Something must be wrong with our lawmakers.

No wonder..... the poster above u was right though
Re: Senate Approves NOUN For NYSC Programme by Omotayor123(f): 7:36am On Nov 09, 2015
politricks:
Bad news to PRONOUN students.
grin
Re: Senate Approves NOUN For NYSC Programme by Emeka71(m): 8:25am On Nov 09, 2015
Open university: is that a school? Part-time school now being approved for NYSC; where is this country heading to? Something is wrong with our senators.
Re: Senate Approves NOUN For NYSC Programme by Emeka71(m): 8:29am On Nov 09, 2015
Omotayor123:
grin
Are you Omotayo Ayoola?
Re: Senate Approves NOUN For NYSC Programme by Emeka71(m): 8:42am On Nov 09, 2015
LOUIS6:

No wonder..... the poster above u was right though
Yes thats true; before you know, they will want to approve sandwitch and DLI.
Re: Senate Approves NOUN For NYSC Programme by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 09, 2015
GOD BLESS YOU, PLEASE I BELIEVE YOU HAVE A CLUE ABOUT NOUN, I FINISHED MY PROGRAM 2014 AND COLLECTED MY RESULT JANUARY, 2015... PLEASE IS IT POSSIBLE FOR OUR SET TO GO FOR NYSC? AM ZEALOUS ABOUT IT PLEASE.
BornSad:

NOUN is ODL not part-time. There are not same. Four year courses are still four years in NOUN just like in any other university. ...

ODL = Open and Distance Learning

1 Like

Re: Senate Approves NOUN For NYSC Programme by Pengenius95: 9:45am On Nov 09, 2015
VOTE FOR ME PLEASE! DON'T SCROLL PAST! cry cry cry cry cry
http://prize.etisalat.com.ng/fallen-petals
Please I need your help. My Etisalat Flash Fiction Entry has finally made it through the approval stage. Now it's time to vote. I've got nowhere else to go. Nairaland is the only online family I've got. Please brothers, do this for me. If everyone that reads this takes the (one time) pain to vote, I'm quite certain that I'll win this. Remember it could be you tomorrow! If I win, it will be because of YOU and YOU solely! Come on NL let's do this. wink wink
Make una help me as una take help airforce1 career. grin grin grin
For those that's already voted, E se gan o!

PS: their server is kinda slow, so be patient. After voting, If you've got extra time you could tap any of the share buttons in the vote page, to share via facebook or twitter, that counts too.

cc: ishilove, lalasticlala, tosyne2much, obinoscopy, eroticangela, funlord, ladyF, and everyone in the NL family.

Please help me win this thing!
cool cool
Re: Senate Approves NOUN For NYSC Programme by oluwa2015(f): 10:17am On Nov 09, 2015
Emeka71:
Open university: is that a school? Part-time school now being approved for NYSC; where is this country heading to? Something is wrong with our senators.

PLS THINK BEFORE U TALK. DONT SPEAK LIKE AN ILLITERATE

3 Likes

Re: Senate Approves NOUN For NYSC Programme by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 09, 2015
quote author=oluwa2015 post=39833464]

PLS THINK BEFORE U TALK. DONT SPEAK LIKE AN ILLITERATE[/quote] undecidedEmeka71:
DO YOU KNOW WHAT IS CALLED OPEN UNIVERSITY AND IF YOU DONT KNOW, GOOGLE JUST OPEN UNIVERSITIES AND YOU WILL KNOW MUCH ABOUT IT. GOOGLE IS THERE FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT SOMETHING AND LIKE TO COMMENT. AM HAPPY THAT NIGERIA HAS OPEN UNIVERSITY... ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW IS ON THE NET AND YOU CAN MEET WITH YOU LECTURER ONLINE WITH YOU SCHEDULE TIME AND READ ALL YOUR NEEDED BOOKS ONLINE. WHAT ELSE DO YOU WAN
oluwa2015:

PLS THINK BEFORE U TALK. DONT SPEAK LIKE AN ILLITERATE
Re: Senate Approves NOUN For NYSC Programme by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 09, 2015
DO YOU KNOW WHAT IS CALLED OPEN UNIVERSITY AND IF YOU DONT KNOW, GOOGLE JUST OPEN UNIVERSITIES AND YOU WILL KNOW MUCH ABOUT IT. GOOGLE IS THERE FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT SOMETHING AND LIKE TO COMMENT. AM HAPPY THAT NIGERIA HAS OPEN UNIVERSITY... ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW IS ON THE NET AND YOU CAN MEET WITH YOU LECTURER ONLINE WITH YOU SCHEDULE TIME AND READ ALL YOUR NEEDED BOOKS ONLINE. WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT[
Emeka71:
Re: Senate Approves NOUN For NYSC Programme by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 09, 2015
BLACK FRIDAY DISCOUNT
Black Friday 2015 on JUMIA - 27 th of November Jumia has made it possible to enjoy the best of Black Friday deals online by bringing you products ranging from electronics, mobile phones, tablets, household items to fashion clothing and many more at discounted prices. Shop online at Jumia and discover exclusive offers, vouchers, special deals and more this Black Friday. It promises to be an amazing shopping experience for all. You get to purchase a product with up to 90% discount on JUMIA Black Friday sales. So get ready for this amazing shopping experience!!! It is definitely going to be mind blowing...
Call 4 your fastest online shopping experience. Faster delivery, Cash On + Doorstep Deliveries. 08136386580
If you miss out on this latest discounts on every products, you have yourself 2 blame.
Re: Senate Approves NOUN For NYSC Programme by Emeka71(m): 12:36pm On Nov 09, 2015
guest12345:
DO YOU KNOW WHAT IS CALLED OPEN UNIVERSITY AND IF YOU DONT KNOW, GOOGLE JUST OPEN UNIVERSITIES AND YOU WILL KNOW MUCH ABOUT IT. GOOGLE IS THERE FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT SOMETHING AND LIKE TO COMMENT. AM HAPPY THAT NIGERIA HAS OPEN UNIVERSITY... ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW IS ON THE NET AND YOU CAN MEET WITH YOU LECTURER ONLINE WITH YOU SCHEDULE TIME AND READ ALL YOUR NEEDED BOOKS ONLINE. WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT[
So what has the mode of thier program got to do with NYSC?
Re: Senate Approves NOUN For NYSC Programme by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 09, 2015
guest12345:

GOD BLESS YOU, PLEASE I BELIEVE YOU HAVE A CLUE ABOUT NOUN, I FINISHED MY PROGRAM 2014 AND COLLECTED MY RESULT JANUARY, 2015... PLEASE IS IT POSSIBLE FOR OUR SET TO GO FOR NYSC? AM ZEALOUS ABOUT IT PLEASE.

Dearest, this is subject to Senate decision.

1 Like

Re: Senate Approves NOUN For NYSC Programme by Albert0011(m): 1:28pm On Nov 09, 2015
So at last i will be serving my fatherland.
Re: Senate Approves NOUN For NYSC Programme by Omotayor123(f): 2:25pm On Nov 09, 2015
Emeka71:
Are you Omotayo Ayoola?
Not at all!
Re: Senate Approves NOUN For NYSC Programme by Dailiesroom: 5:47am On Nov 10, 2015
smiley smiley smiley
WOW''' what a good new for National Open University of Nigeria Luck them. Hope to still here more good news from other Institution. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Senate Approves NOUN For NYSC Programme by Specthatcher(f): 8:28am On Nov 10, 2015
guest12345:

And schools like LAUTECH and OAU has adopted the ODL for their 2015/2016 session

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nurses That Won The Prizes For Nursing At Obafemi Awolowo University (Pics) / Coronavirus: WAEC Postpones Examination Indefinitely / Hilarious SRM University's Exam Instruction In India (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.