Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,980 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

Nurses That Won The Prizes For Nursing At Obafemi Awolowo University (Pics) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nurses That Won The Prizes For Nursing At Obafemi Awolowo University (Pics) (29023 Views)

"Nigerian Scam" Used As A Lecture Topic In An American University: Pics & Video / See The Stadium Built By Covenant University (pics, Video) / Chris Oyakhilome Builds Faculty Of Engineering - Benson Idahosa University (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nurses That Won The Prizes For Nursing At Obafemi Awolowo University (Pics) by Eventscentre: 10:41am On Dec 10, 2021
These two beautiful ladies won all the prizes of department of Nursing at Obafemi Awolowo University Ile Ife convocation ceremony. The real slay queens.
Their names are Akinlose Dorcas and Obawole Adeola Congratulations to them

44 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nurses That Won The Prizes For Nursing At Obafemi Awolowo University (Pics) by majamajic(m): 10:43am On Dec 10, 2021
No matter how beautiful
Nurses na no no no for me

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nurses That Won The Prizes For Nursing At Obafemi Awolowo University (Pics) by Eventscentre: 10:47am On Dec 10, 2021
majamajic:
No matter how beautiful

Why

3 Likes

Re: Nurses That Won The Prizes For Nursing At Obafemi Awolowo University (Pics) by AdaAde(f): 12:19pm On Dec 10, 2021
They've started preparing their japa papers. This country isn't ready to accommodate game changers.

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nurses That Won The Prizes For Nursing At Obafemi Awolowo University (Pics) by Albara(m): 12:24pm On Dec 10, 2021
AdaAde:
They've started preparing their japa papers. This country isn't ready to accommodate game changers.
Wahala na their mate? grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nurses That Won The Prizes For Nursing At Obafemi Awolowo University (Pics) by yunqdady: 12:29pm On Dec 10, 2021
majamajic:
No matter how beautiful
No Registered Nurse would stoop low for you. Gedifokof, getat

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nurses That Won The Prizes For Nursing At Obafemi Awolowo University (Pics) by majamajic(m): 12:34pm On Dec 10, 2021
yunqdady:

No nurse would stoop low for you. Get the Bleep out

I have dated a foreign air hostess , I don't just like that job. Mostly the way most of them treat patients

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nurses That Won The Prizes For Nursing At Obafemi Awolowo University (Pics) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 12:38pm On Dec 10, 2021
majamajic:

I have dated a foreign air hostess , I don't just like that job. Mostly the way most of them treat patients
There are good ones but most of them are full of shit actually

24 Likes

Re: Nurses That Won The Prizes For Nursing At Obafemi Awolowo University (Pics) by yunqdady: 12:42pm On Dec 10, 2021
majamajic:

You mostly met quacks and not trained nurses

15 Likes

Re: Nurses That Won The Prizes For Nursing At Obafemi Awolowo University (Pics) by majamajic(m): 12:43pm On Dec 10, 2021
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

There are good ones but most of them are full of shit actually

Last year I lost a good friend cos the nurse lied about the oxygen gas cylinder . Why not tell me it's not working
I said on the oxygen, she said not yet , I said why u didn't take my advice to use the oxygen , said it's not working, that's after we lost the guy
Yet she went inside to get me over 100k bill , for just about 5 hours , the ambulance they sample at near back yard all had 4 flat tyres , yet they wash it every morning cos u cant see the tryes from outside

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nurses That Won The Prizes For Nursing At Obafemi Awolowo University (Pics) by majamajic(m): 12:48pm On Dec 10, 2021
yunqdady:

You mostly met quacks and not trained nurses

They are very few, I prefer a teacher or a designer . My neighbor wife is a nurse she always come back in the morning , or sometimes all day shift

The guy dey keep girls over night or during her day shift , without any fear .
The job is as good as watch night job , they also do it with bitterness and wickeness . U will witness this one day . Am talking about Nigeria ones ooo

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nurses That Won The Prizes For Nursing At Obafemi Awolowo University (Pics) by yunqdady: 12:51pm On Dec 10, 2021
majamajic:

They are very few, I prefer a teacher or a designer . My neighbor wife is a nurse she always come back in the morning , or sometimes all day shift

The job is as good as watch night job , they also do it with bitterness and wickeness . U will witness this one day . Am talking about Nigeria ones ooo
Majority of those "Nurses" in private hospitals aren't registered nurses. They are quacks. Fake, not licensed and not fit. Nurse Eliza them, Imposters. They and their trainers should be jailed in a sane country.

33 Likes

Re: Nurses That Won The Prizes For Nursing At Obafemi Awolowo University (Pics) by Profayo: 1:29pm On Dec 10, 2021
Nurses are beautiful

6 Likes

Re: Nurses That Won The Prizes For Nursing At Obafemi Awolowo University (Pics) by mayorgt(m): 1:55pm On Dec 10, 2021
DON'T MISS OUT OF THE LATEST AND GENIUE AIRDROPS

CLIK HERE NOW: https:///GwKk1swzjn94IaEqMNbTia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nurses That Won The Prizes For Nursing At Obafemi Awolowo University (Pics) by Mastakija(m): 1:57pm On Dec 10, 2021
yunqdady:

u sound like a nurse grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nurses That Won The Prizes For Nursing At Obafemi Awolowo University (Pics) by Mastakija(m): 2:00pm On Dec 10, 2021
yunqdady:

I'm a nurse myself and we aren't bitter
har! Har! grin
Re: Nurses That Won The Prizes For Nursing At Obafemi Awolowo University (Pics) by Nicepoker(m): 3:22pm On Dec 10, 2021
Nurses and wicked attitude.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nurses That Won The Prizes For Nursing At Obafemi Awolowo University (Pics) by Khd95(m): 3:27pm On Dec 10, 2021
Japa go easy for them this ones

2 Likes

Re: Nurses That Won The Prizes For Nursing At Obafemi Awolowo University (Pics) by Katcall: 4:03pm On Dec 10, 2021
majamajic:

a nurse once suck my dick in my ward

7 Likes

Re: Nurses That Won The Prizes For Nursing At Obafemi Awolowo University (Pics) by heniford2: 4:30pm On Dec 10, 2021
yunqdady:

why are u vexed in his opinion that's bad learn to control ur emotion okey he said nurse is a No.. No for him doesn't mean others will jump to his word, sad stay bless this awesome period wink merry xmas

20 Likes

Re: Nurses That Won The Prizes For Nursing At Obafemi Awolowo University (Pics) by obinna58(m): 5:07pm On Dec 10, 2021
Intelligent no dey count again for women.
Na boobs and asses

1 Like

Re: Nurses That Won The Prizes For Nursing At Obafemi Awolowo University (Pics) by Shellsploit: 5:16pm On Dec 10, 2021
cry
Re: Nurses That Won The Prizes For Nursing At Obafemi Awolowo University (Pics) by iamyemiakins(m): 5:51pm On Dec 10, 2021
Nigeria isn't even a place to practice Nursing, as the system frustrates the Nurse, the Nurse transfers the frustration on the patients grin

It's not easy to win prizes on graduation day, that's a long term effort that finally paid off!

Congratulations to them!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nurses That Won The Prizes For Nursing At Obafemi Awolowo University (Pics) by iamyemiakins(m): 6:06pm On Dec 10, 2021
obinna58:
Intelligent no dey count again for women.
Na boobs and asses
Na dem!
Awon eyan Buhari undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nurses That Won The Prizes For Nursing At Obafemi Awolowo University (Pics) by bdon123(m): 8:06pm On Dec 10, 2021
Katcall:
Bros na lie

10 Likes

Re: Nurses That Won The Prizes For Nursing At Obafemi Awolowo University (Pics) by arthurwillia(m): 8:26pm On Dec 10, 2021
majamajic:
No matter how beautiful

Lol I laugh

I’m 100% sure no nurse is begging for man now, if you like say no no, they are hot cake now.
So rest your Titts Oga
Nobody send you

9 Likes

Re: Nurses That Won The Prizes For Nursing At Obafemi Awolowo University (Pics) by arthurwillia(m): 8:28pm On Dec 10, 2021
Katcall:

No Dey show your fcclishness to the world now

8 Likes

Re: Nurses That Won The Prizes For Nursing At Obafemi Awolowo University (Pics) by Randy100: 6:57am On Dec 11, 2021
I didn't see any beauty here.
Congratulations to them for their academic prowess.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nurses That Won The Prizes For Nursing At Obafemi Awolowo University (Pics) by padi94(m): 7:11am On Dec 11, 2021
Nurses have some of the worst characters you will see on a woman... Gossip, wicked, attitude, very uncaring people... You will see these traits in how they attend to patients especially ones they consider lower than themselves.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hilarious SRM University's Exam Instruction In India (Photo) / Finally Sign Out From My 4years Course Turn six / See The Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Study Microbiology In The University.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.