Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,021 members, 7,835,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Kiki Osinbajo Flaunts Cleavage In New Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kiki Osinbajo Flaunts Cleavage In New Photos (50638 Views)

Kiki Osinbajo Opens Glam’ D Africa In Abuja (Photos) / Kiki Osinbajo And Her Fancy Lifestyle (Photos) / Kiki Osinbajo Pictured With Trey Songz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Flaunts Cleavage In New Photos by Thayay(m): 7:53am On Nov 09, 2015
I'm not seeing any cleavage oo... All what I'm seeing is cleavage of a deeper life girl lol

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Flaunts Cleavage In New Photos by ziky2010(m): 7:53am On Nov 09, 2015
she is beautiful
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Flaunts Cleavage In New Photos by tempex88(m): 7:53am On Nov 09, 2015
Omo pastor
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Flaunts Cleavage In New Photos by Nickymezor(f): 7:53am On Nov 09, 2015
angry sad
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Flaunts Cleavage In New Photos by ifISLAPYOU(f): 7:56am On Nov 09, 2015
Buh she didnt show anytin

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Flaunts Cleavage In New Photos by EternalTruths: 7:56am On Nov 09, 2015
APC and their foooolishness

Instead of providing good governance they are showing us the pics of their ugly spoilt daughters. angry

The economy is dying Buhari and Osibanjo are busy are busy taking pictures , travelling round the world and exposing the ugliness of their daughters.

Firefire post the latest news about our dying economy here.

Buhari is clueless confused and lost angry

5 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Flaunts Cleavage In New Photos by noblegrex: 7:56am On Nov 09, 2015
JamesUka:
Its nothing!!!
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Flaunts Cleavage In New Photos by echomog1: 7:56am On Nov 09, 2015
Vp daughter looking like a poor man's daughter in igboland......scarcity of beauty in yoruba blood. Only d rich n celeb look ok in sw.

3 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Flaunts Cleavage In New Photos by condralbede(m): 7:57am On Nov 09, 2015
Attention seeker.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Flaunts Cleavage In New Photos by abumeinben(m): 8:00am On Nov 09, 2015
Pls how can I get her contact
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Flaunts Cleavage In New Photos by Promzyunique(m): 8:01am On Nov 09, 2015
Nice breast

2 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Flaunts Cleavage In New Photos by Vikto: 8:02am On Nov 09, 2015
Dose this girl attend service with her father at all? Or is she one of those stubborn Pastor's children that try to bring reproach to their parents?
If her father behaved this way would he be a Vice President today? Or, is she one of those children over-pampered by their parents and now determined to show the true result of their action. I honestly think the parents should call her to order and let her know that Nigerians will not tolerate any embarrassment to our Vice President, whether he is her father or not.

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Flaunts Cleavage In New Photos by Intendy: 8:03am On Nov 09, 2015
agohmamuda:
Op do you know how I can get her phone number?? Or can u arrange for me to meet her??
its too late o
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Flaunts Cleavage In New Photos by AWONEYAN(m): 8:03am On Nov 09, 2015
undue announcements.I know she didnt plan to make this a world wide view ....God help pastor's daughters
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Flaunts Cleavage In New Photos by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 09, 2015
Shey her papa complain for una ni?
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Flaunts Cleavage In New Photos by Toks2008(m): 8:05am On Nov 09, 2015
axortedbabe:
No wow factor
At all andd her dad must be very angry over this.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Flaunts Cleavage In New Photos by malton: 8:06am On Nov 09, 2015
Clean pretty lady! Her dress is as okay as it should be. Besides, na her papa be pastor, not her. Stop tying people's choices and lifestyles to their parent's!

2 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Flaunts Cleavage In New Photos by Cutehector(m): 8:08am On Nov 09, 2015
Lalasticlala is tripping for her I swear.

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Flaunts Cleavage In New Photos by Bollinger(m): 8:09am On Nov 09, 2015
Godfullsam:
Na pastor daughter expose clivage like this shocked

She looks take away sha undecided

Tall like her mother grin

So you can judge her height from this photograph. Ninja.

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Flaunts Cleavage In New Photos by uboma(m): 8:11am On Nov 09, 2015
TijaniAbu:
Fine girl that looks like her father but this display of her under clad body is unseemly for a pastor's daughter and a VP's daughter, who is supposed to be in mourning for HID Awolowo. Pastor Mrs Dolapo Osinbajo should curtail this her daughter's wantonness. This is not the Change we voted for. Tasteless rubbish.

Leave her Pastor and VP father out of this. The sins of a father will not be melted out on his offspring and vice versa.

She is young, pretty and living life to the full.
Taking selfies and posting same on the Social Media is common with youths like her.

Please let her be. The political change you are expecting has nothing to do with the selfie of the VP's daughter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Flaunts Cleavage In New Photos by bluntspade: 8:14am On Nov 09, 2015
omo pastor she's a vixen, omo pastor ton fe deacon
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Flaunts Cleavage In New Photos by uboma(m): 8:14am On Nov 09, 2015
ifISLAPYOU:
Buh she didnt show anytin

I tire for the hypocrites posting rubbish here.

2 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Flaunts Cleavage In New Photos by bluecircle470: 8:14am On Nov 09, 2015
Is ds a news or rubbish? This is absolutely rubbish! Nairaland is becoming smtin else nowadays
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Flaunts Cleavage In New Photos by coolaustyne(m): 8:19am On Nov 09, 2015
I c nothing wrong in this pix o... No indecent exposure as I expected from d topic. This shouldn't even make d front page.
Some Nigerians can just start up crazy things and some fools will escalate it.
Many are mad but few admits this fact.
Anyway, bad belle is allowed.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Flaunts Cleavage In New Photos by cashandcarry: 8:21am On Nov 09, 2015
Baby you look good carry go
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Flaunts Cleavage In New Photos by deebsman1(m): 8:22am On Nov 09, 2015
Can't she take cue from zahra Buhari??
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Flaunts Cleavage In New Photos by olaola003: 8:22am On Nov 09, 2015
hmmm..fresh grin

Unisex Toms Shoes for sale( wholesale and retail)
https://www.nairaland.com/2723370/100-pairs-toms-unisex-shoes
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Flaunts Cleavage In New Photos by justmenoni: 8:22am On Nov 09, 2015
Oga ooo omo pastor,child of a whole vice president.. Yh she has right to her dress mode but whatever happened to lead by example?
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Flaunts Cleavage In New Photos by kayo80(m): 8:22am On Nov 09, 2015
There is nothing wrong with the top. She is at home wearing a spaghetti top. What is wrong with that? It is not like her boobs are bulging out of a dress.

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Flaunts Cleavage In New Photos by LamiHandsome(m): 8:26am On Nov 09, 2015
...and on the educational path, outside here I got a whatsapp group; where Concord related issues are being broken down like pea nuts. The group's title is "Let's Discuss Concord"
However, the group is created by me, might be hilarious but I bet I'm one serious head in English. Simply put, I'm a huge fan of English.
The group was created by me in affiliation with "A great professor" in English. He would be available to answer questions too with me; it's actually a tender group though. Everybody has the sole right to share thoughts, ideas or beliefs. You know it's always awesome when scholars debate

I actually created the group to help with confusing matters in English; you know, we tend to make even hilarious mistakes in our day to day conversations. I tell you, if you join this group, cases of balderdash lines in our grammar would definitely be reduced to a minimal level.
The Fun part:
There's random lavish give away of freebies of airtime all over the week; 3 rounds everyday (all networks). Jokes too when the need arises.

Whatsapp no: 08101034997. You definitely cannot afford to miss out!
Show some interest.,
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Flaunts Cleavage In New Photos by steph2sweet(f): 8:29am On Nov 09, 2015
IlekeHD:
Igbos won't like this because she's Yoruba grin
Why are you so obsessed with ibos, why not face your future.

3 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Flaunts Cleavage In New Photos by Okeikpu(m): 8:30am On Nov 09, 2015
So na that dwarf born ds fyn gal shocked shocked wonders!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sowore: There Is Something Suspicious About Obi's UK 'immigration Story' / "I Have Never Collected Bribe In My Life" - Rotimi Amaechi / Dino Melaye: Oshiomhole Is No Longer Oshobaba. He's Oshopikin (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.