Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Kiki Osinbajo And Her Fancy Lifestyle (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kiki Osinbajo And Her Fancy Lifestyle (Photos) (53317 Views)

Kiki Osinbajo Steps Out In Gucci Outfit (photos) / Kiki Osinbajo Shows Off Her Office In New Pictures / Corper Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Her NYSC Crested Vest In Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kiki Osinbajo And Her Fancy Lifestyle (Photos) by Drinokrane: 7:00am On Jun 28, 2017
Kiki Osinbajo is the first and one of the beautiful daughters of the Vice President (VP) of Nigeria, Professor Yemi Osinbajo and wife Dolapo. Other siblings include Kanyinsola and Fiyinfoluwa.

It could be recalled that Kiki’s pictures were the first to be seen among her siblings when her father was elected as the vice president of Nigeria and ever since, the beautiful young lady has become an internet sensation. After her father emerged at the vice president, the University of Lagos (Unilag) graduate Kiki Osinbajo can categorically be listed among the rich kids of Nigerian millionaires and she has never let her fans down.

The 24-year-old lady has carved a niche for herself in the fashion industry and she never forgets to slay either in a pair of jeans and top, a simple short or long gown or even in Ankara fabrics. Kiki has been termed the slayer.

However, her love for photo shoots can’t be compared to none because if she is not spending time with her cousins, her parents or with her NGOs, Kiki can be found taking pictures in the studio and attending one function to another.

Aside from just lounging in the wealth of her father, Kiki decided to build a platform for herself which is fast becoming a force to be reckoned with. The young lady is the founder of Fight For Our Soldiers Nigeria, a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO).

The foundation was developed majorly to show love to the little children who have little or no means of survival as well as women especially widows, so they can be able to feed their family.

Photos Below:

Source; http://drinosblog..co.ke/2017/06/see-fancy-lifestyle-of-yemi-osinbajos.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kiki Osinbajo And Her Fancy Lifestyle (Photos) by Drinokrane: 7:01am On Jun 28, 2017

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo And Her Fancy Lifestyle (Photos) by Ehiscotch(m): 7:04am On Jun 28, 2017
such a beauty.
She is a product of our educational system.
APPLAUDISE!! I'm impressed.

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiki Osinbajo And Her Fancy Lifestyle (Photos) by TechPanda(m): 7:07am On Jun 28, 2017
I Con Dey Jealous cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiki Osinbajo And Her Fancy Lifestyle (Photos) by Nobody: 7:11am On Jun 28, 2017
grin God know the best shaaaaa, thank God say my papa no b big men or my mother too. I would have been the bad boy for this world cos me self no say I get crazy plan if not that my pale hand dey inside

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiki Osinbajo And Her Fancy Lifestyle (Photos) by Arthurwinner(m): 7:23am On Jun 28, 2017
people are always da proud of dia parents wen dy make it like this

even with osibanjo face like da ha daughter will still be very appy

cute photos tho...cos i knw dis slay Queen's with broke and ug parents wunt even show u dia parents

I love my mum & dad too

5 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo And Her Fancy Lifestyle (Photos) by Jamesmatic(m): 8:06am On Jun 28, 2017
I'm crushing, I swear... cool

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo And Her Fancy Lifestyle (Photos) by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 28, 2017

I don't understand what exactly is fancy here

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kiki Osinbajo And Her Fancy Lifestyle (Photos) by skywill(f): 9:13am On Jun 28, 2017
One thing clearly visible with this couple - Humility. They are just some things money can never buy.

Click Here for the Best Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class on NL!!

https://www.nairaland.com/3714080/free--tutorial-class

cc: bobowaja
cc: clickbnkgod

7 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo And Her Fancy Lifestyle (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 9:13am On Jun 28, 2017
Pretty kiki shine well it is your turn to shine jarri,zahra bubu's chapter is closed

6 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo And Her Fancy Lifestyle (Photos) by SeniorZato(m): 9:13am On Jun 28, 2017
30 billion

2 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo And Her Fancy Lifestyle (Photos) by soleexx(m): 9:13am On Jun 28, 2017
Dat iphone na used she buy ham
Re: Kiki Osinbajo And Her Fancy Lifestyle (Photos) by hucienda: 9:13am On Jun 28, 2017
Pastor's daughter.

cc: NwaAmaikpe, over to you.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo And Her Fancy Lifestyle (Photos) by danidee10(m): 9:14am On Jun 28, 2017
What is the intention of the OP of this thread?

Where is the Fancy here?

You're just trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill. MTCHEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!! angry angry angry

15 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo And Her Fancy Lifestyle (Photos) by dayleke: 9:14am On Jun 28, 2017
Beautiful lady

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo And Her Fancy Lifestyle (Photos) by fkpboss: 9:14am On Jun 28, 2017
Shebi na pikin be dis....better pikin for dat matter.

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo And Her Fancy Lifestyle (Photos) by manmind: 9:14am On Jun 28, 2017
Gud one

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo And Her Fancy Lifestyle (Photos) by JohnieWalker12(m): 9:15am On Jun 28, 2017
Kiki Abeg I dey available... Just in case grin

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kiki Osinbajo And Her Fancy Lifestyle (Photos) by bamirotola: 9:15am On Jun 28, 2017
Baby mi show color re ka Jo ma Rocky

6 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo And Her Fancy Lifestyle (Photos) by DoreJoe(m): 9:15am On Jun 28, 2017
Nonsense
Re: Kiki Osinbajo And Her Fancy Lifestyle (Photos) by colghun: 9:16am On Jun 28, 2017
Jamesmatic:
I'm crushing, I swear... cool

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo And Her Fancy Lifestyle (Photos) by feelgoodstuffs(m): 9:16am On Jun 28, 2017
Hmmm ok
Re: Kiki Osinbajo And Her Fancy Lifestyle (Photos) by Johncuba(m): 9:17am On Jun 28, 2017
I wish I was the Vice president's son. angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo And Her Fancy Lifestyle (Photos) by keypad1: 9:17am On Jun 28, 2017
Person wey dey fvck this kiki dey enjoy abeg. See curve. Her lips will be good to suck my preeek. That her nyash go sweet to press during dggy style.

I will suck toto till it dries up, hearing her screan fvck me harder fvck me harder will be music to my ears

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo And Her Fancy Lifestyle (Photos) by Abeyjide: 9:17am On Jun 28, 2017
nice

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo And Her Fancy Lifestyle (Photos) by SweetJoystick(m): 9:17am On Jun 28, 2017
Where the fancy here? Rubbish
Re: Kiki Osinbajo And Her Fancy Lifestyle (Photos) by Thosene(f): 9:17am On Jun 28, 2017
lucky girl

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo And Her Fancy Lifestyle (Photos) by joiful(f): 9:18am On Jun 28, 2017
Ok
Re: Kiki Osinbajo And Her Fancy Lifestyle (Photos) by gabinogem(m): 9:18am On Jun 28, 2017
Hmm... Interesting. I love beautiful girls with beautiful brains. cool

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo And Her Fancy Lifestyle (Photos) by Edopesin: 9:19am On Jun 28, 2017
Evablizin:
Ok
Evaberry:

I don't understand what exactly is fancy here
Evablizin:
Ok
Jealousy Is A Disease

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiki Osinbajo And Her Fancy Lifestyle (Photos) by frank202012: 9:19am On Jun 28, 2017
JohnieWalker12:

this ur tummy na confused pack cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo And Her Fancy Lifestyle (Photos) by fkpboss: 9:19am On Jun 28, 2017
JohnieWalker12:
wetin happen bro? No be fight she wan fight o.... That ur picture dey fear pesin o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dino Melaye And His Daughter Cried At The Burial Of His Mum.(photos) / ‘Lemonade’: Dino Melaye Joins Nollywood, Bags First Cinema Movie Role / Femi Gbajabiamila’s Daughter Shares Intimate Picture With Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.