Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,500 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

Buhari Attempt To Kidnap Diezani - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Attempt To Kidnap Diezani (2244 Views)

Boko Haram Commander Who Led Squad To Kidnap Chibok Girls Surrenders (Photo) / Zahra Buhari’s Attempt To Get Cosy With Nigerians On Twitter Backfires / Fani Kayode Talks On Biafra & Buhari’s Attempt To Divide Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Attempt To Kidnap Diezani by likila: 11:26pm On Nov 08, 2015
A few weeks ago, we read how Diezani was invited to London Court - Crown Bailey!
SitRep reaching me is that was a cover up.
Buhari attempt to kidnap Diezani the way he kidnap Umaru Dikko in 1984!
The British again intercept Buhari and stopped the kidap attempt.
This is why Buhari has not go to London since even if he is travelling all over the world.
His agents are detained by M16!
it is a pity!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Attempt To Kidnap Diezani by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 08, 2015
ok o
Re: Buhari Attempt To Kidnap Diezani by pman001(m): 11:40pm On Nov 08, 2015
how true is this ur story?...wey ur source?
Re: Buhari Attempt To Kidnap Diezani by bettercreature(m): 11:42pm On Nov 08, 2015
likila:
A few weeks ago, we read how Diezani was invited to London Court - Crown Bailey!
SitRep reaching me is that was a cover up.
Buhari attempt to kidnap Diezani the way he kidnap Umaru Dikko in 1984!
The British again intercept Buhari and stopped the kidap attempt.
This is why Buhari has not go to London since even if he is travelling all over the world.
His agents are detained by M16!
it is a pity!
Sad! see another wasted low life youth

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Attempt To Kidnap Diezani by gayman99: 12:06am On Nov 09, 2015
Must you come to nairaland to exhibit your amoebic structured brain??

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Attempt To Kidnap Diezani by Zzyco: 12:35am On Nov 09, 2015
gayman99:
Must you come to nairaland to exhibit your amoebic structured brain??
Ur name said it all

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Attempt To Kidnap Diezani by agora4now: 12:41am On Nov 09, 2015
Fear the man who gives false reports. Op I fear you for you are evil.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Attempt To Kidnap Diezani by likila: 12:44am On Nov 09, 2015
Zzyco:

Ur name said it all

leaf the mumu
Re: Buhari Attempt To Kidnap Diezani by gayman99: 12:52am On Nov 09, 2015
Zzyco:
Ur name said it all
What is it about my name moroon? Let me teach your achaic mind english.
Re: Buhari Attempt To Kidnap Diezani by Zzyco: 12:55am On Nov 09, 2015
gayman99:

What is it about my name moroon? Let me teach your achaic mind english.
Not got your time @ all. You can get lost, if you got nothing useful, you must not comment. Lest I forget, what the structure of your brain, since OP is amoebic in shape?
Re: Buhari Attempt To Kidnap Diezani by gayman99: 1:05am On Nov 09, 2015
Zzyco:

Not got your time @ all. You can get lost, if you got nothing useful, you must not comment. Lest I forget, what the structure of your brain, since OP is amoebic in shape?

Guy, you must be a stupid housefly bred in the stinking embers of a pit latrine.

Mumu, oloshi. Banza.
Re: Buhari Attempt To Kidnap Diezani by Okanokan(m): 1:22am On Nov 09, 2015
This is not time for games and gimmicks, we should be matured in what we say and write. The situation in our country does not need, both in print, electronic and online media, deliberate infantile and wicked speculative reportage. We might disagree with our President but for goodness sake he is our President.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Attempt To Kidnap Diezani by basilo101: 1:35am On Nov 09, 2015
Okanokan:
This is not time for games and gimmicks, we should be matured in what we say and write. The situation in our country does not need, both in print, electronic and online media, deliberate infantile and wicked speculative reportage. We might disagree with our President but for goodness sake he is our President.
where were u during GEJ's tenure??

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Attempt To Kidnap Diezani by Okanokan(m): 1:42am On Nov 09, 2015
basilo101:

where were u during GEJ's tenure??

Bitterness will not win for you, constructive criticism and factual reporting based on superior argument should take precedence in our bid to rescue the Nation.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Attempt To Kidnap Diezani by ninovandross(m): 2:26am On Nov 09, 2015
Okanokan:

Bitterness will not win for you, constructive criticism and factual reporting based on superior argument should take precedence in our bid to rescue the Nation.
I doubt if anything uve said ever fanthom into his thoughts

1 Like

Re: Buhari Attempt To Kidnap Diezani by Nobody: 3:40am On Nov 09, 2015
The children of Biafra are just too senseless, even in propagating their lies and this is Y the Republic of Biafra will NEVER be realized because its foundation was built on lies.

I thought it was reported few weeks ago that Diezani's husband - pRear Admiral Allison Amaechina Madueke went to Asorock to lambast Buhari like a primary 4 pupil, to the extent that Buhari was shaking?

Excerpts:

“People who witnessed this meeting say Buhari was shaking. Begging, that he never attacked Diezani. He never sent anybody to write anything. The man told him off, saying, "But you read those reports that said my wife was running after you in the turmac, that she greeted you and you did not answer her greeting?! Did you disclaim them?!! Did you tell people it did not happen?!"

They said, Buhari was apologizing that Madueke should calm down. Madueke finished what he had to say and walked out. Buhari's aides were stunned. Since then, nobody has even tweeted anything about oil, Diezani.”

Where are the f.ucking bastards circulating this senseless piece of s.hit?

Is it not laughable now, that the story has changed from Diezani's miserable husband scolding Buhari to Buhari attempting to kidnap Diezani. grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Attempt To Kidnap Diezani by Zzyco: 1:22pm On Nov 09, 2015
gayman99:

Guy, you must be a stupid housefly bred in the stinking embers of a pit latrine.

Mumu, oloshi. Banza.
This children on NL.
Re: Buhari Attempt To Kidnap Diezani by likila: 4:30pm On Feb 06, 2016
Buhari is in secret operation to kidnap Diezani now.
he has made her to relax her defenses by claiming there is no evidence against her.
He is faking sickness so they can allow him to get into the hospital where Diezani is curing cancer.
once he is inside, he will crate her and ship her straight to kujiri prisons,
and return to hero welcome to Daura.

Sai baba!
Re: Buhari Attempt To Kidnap Diezani by orisa37: 6:43pm On Feb 06, 2016
No comment.
Re: Buhari Attempt To Kidnap Diezani by likila: 7:42pm On Feb 06, 2016
orisa37:
No comment.

we is waiting to see if he will come back with Diezani that stole our money in a cage!
Re: Buhari Attempt To Kidnap Diezani by GoodMuyis(m): 8:36pm On Feb 06, 2016
year funny, but u should have structured it well
Re: Buhari Attempt To Kidnap Diezani by orisa37: 5:30am On Feb 07, 2016
Now that Nigeria has become a Professor of Cage, there is God ooo.
Re: Buhari Attempt To Kidnap Diezani by gbengaizzHe: 7:22am On Feb 07, 2016
Stop this foolishness and act of fuckery! You children of hatred. U can channel the energy use on hating to kill yaself you know?

(1) (Reply)

Some Facts About Lai Muhammed,what People Dont Know About Him / Reno Omokri Mocks Lai Mohammed's 'herdsmen Can Move From Mauritius' Comment / ​exposed!! EFCC Begs Obanikoro To Help Implicate Fayose, Promises Him Safe Landi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.