Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,294 members, 7,829,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

NOUN Finally Approved By Senate For NYSC Programme ! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NOUN Finally Approved By Senate For NYSC Programme ! (1419 Views)

NOUN Approved By Senate For NYSC Programme (photos) / FG Cancels Federal University Of Health Sciences In Otukpo Approved By GEJ / Senate Approves NOUN For NYSC Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NOUN Finally Approved By Senate For NYSC Programme ! by Nobody: 5:58am On Nov 09, 2015
Yes, you read that correctly, the National
Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) has
finally gotten the one approval, it has been
fighting for years to get.

Yes, the management of NOUN has finally
get approval from senate for the National
Youth Service Corps (NYSC) for all her
students to participate in the NYSC
programme.

This means that the Federal government
of Nigeria and all Nigerians are coming to
accept the fact, that NOUN is among the
top best Universities in the country.
Less I forget, hope you are aware that
NOUN is listed among the top 25 Tertiary
institutions in Nigeria?

Procedures On How To Check NYSC
Senate Approved List:

1. You are required to visit the Nysc
registration portal via the website
below to check the senate approved
list:
http://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc1/
verifysenatelists

2. When the portal loads up, proceed
and click on the drop down box, and
you will see the National Open
University of Nigeria listed there.

3. Then in the second box, enter your
Matriculation Number,

4. Proceed and enter your Surname in
the box tagged “Surname”

5. Enter your correct birth details

6. Lastly, click on button that reads:
“Search” to check for your name in
the database.

Please share this information with your friends.

Source : www.noun.com.ng/noun-approved-by-senate-for-nysc-programme/
Re: NOUN Finally Approved By Senate For NYSC Programme ! by pet4ril(f): 6:10am On Nov 09, 2015
Waooooo interesting
Re: NOUN Finally Approved By Senate For NYSC Programme ! by Nobody: 6:17am On Nov 09, 2015
Interesting indeed. This is long overdue!
Re: NOUN Finally Approved By Senate For NYSC Programme ! by eightsin(m): 6:23am On Nov 09, 2015
Really??
Re: NOUN Finally Approved By Senate For NYSC Programme ! by Nobody: 6:27am On Nov 09, 2015
I give up
Re: NOUN Finally Approved By Senate For NYSC Programme ! by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 09, 2015
eightsin:
Really??
Yeah, really. ..
Re: NOUN Finally Approved By Senate For NYSC Programme ! by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 09, 2015
grayht:

I give up

Mind explaining ? undecided
Re: NOUN Finally Approved By Senate For NYSC Programme ! by 1money: 3:27pm On Jan 13, 2016
Hello Bornsad, I sent a PM, its about NOUN pgd programme.
Re: NOUN Finally Approved By Senate For NYSC Programme ! by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 13, 2016
1money:

Seen.

But I'll suggest you take a look at this thread, it has answers to virtually all you want to ask!
Re: NOUN Finally Approved By Senate For NYSC Programme ! by Joe50(m): 4:44pm On Jan 13, 2016
Re: NOUN Finally Approved By Senate For NYSC Programme ! by Joe50(m): 4:44pm On Jan 13, 2016
Are these people randomly selecting graduating students? me don't understand them angry
me and most of my friends names are not on the graduating list and despite we have no issue with them and completed everything they wanted from students. so why most people names are omitted on the graduating list
Re: NOUN Finally Approved By Senate For NYSC Programme ! by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 13, 2016
Joe50:

Are these people randomly selecting graduating students? me don't understand them angry
me and most of my friends names are not on the graduating list and despite we have no issue with them and completed everything they wanted from students. so why most people names are omitted on the graduating list

Hhmm... MSc/MA or BSc/BA?
Re: NOUN Finally Approved By Senate For NYSC Programme ! by Iybee07: 3:46am On Jan 19, 2016
1money:
Bornsad, hello. Happy new year. Pls, I need a lil help from you on the same pgd issue.
Re: NOUN Finally Approved By Senate For NYSC Programme ! by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 19, 2016
Iybee07:

Bornsad, hello. Happy new year. Pls, I need a lil help from you on the same pgd issue.

Same to you!

Owk...
Re: NOUN Finally Approved By Senate For NYSC Programme ! by Iybee07: 11:55am On Jan 19, 2016
BornSad:

Same to you!

Owk...
Please can u help me with the PGD Info. Tech. past questions. It seems everyone everywhere avoids PGD questions embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: NOUN Finally Approved By Senate For NYSC Programme ! by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 19, 2016
Iybee07:

Please can u help me with the PGD Info. Tech. past questions. It seems everyone everywhere avoids PGD questions embarassed embarassed embarassed

Hhmm... I never did PGD InfoTech...

Just send me a pm; let's see how it goes.

Not promising a thing though.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Oil Price Saga, Fupre Graduate's More Petroleum Engineers!!!!(see photos) / UNN Final Admission List For 2016/2017 Is Out!!! / Common Pidgin Proverbs And Their English Meanings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.