Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,097 members, 7,811,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

Elvis Chuks N2million Naira Wristwatch (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Elvis Chuks N2million Naira Wristwatch (Photo) (38876 Views)

Elvis Madu 'Eze Money' Gets Son A Matching BMW Jeep For His 1st Birthday / The Lie About The 5.5 Million Naira Wristwatch 2face Recieved / The Lie About The 5.5 Million Naira Wristwatch 2face Recieved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elvis Chuks N2million Naira Wristwatch (Photo) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 09, 2015
The wristwatch face look like "ELECTRIC BURNER"

Lol
Re: Elvis Chuks N2million Naira Wristwatch (Photo) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 09, 2015
Cutehector:
D more reason why people keep attracting kidnappers... Showing off is bad.
PM me, let's arrange for his kidnap.
Re: Elvis Chuks N2million Naira Wristwatch (Photo) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 09, 2015
Instead of him to invest the money in movie production, and stand out from other movie maker....
Re: Elvis Chuks N2million Naira Wristwatch (Photo) by onatisi(m): 2:06pm On Nov 09, 2015
But the guy is not wearing any gold watch but a silver plated watch. Abi gold don change color

1 Like

Re: Elvis Chuks N2million Naira Wristwatch (Photo) by justmenoni: 2:07pm On Nov 09, 2015
Rubbish, yh it's he's life but will dat watch him tell him thejust nxt accident to happen?
Re: Elvis Chuks N2million Naira Wristwatch (Photo) by ifISLAPYOU(f): 2:07pm On Nov 09, 2015
If he sees my jnr bro fake version he did love it more.... RUBBISH.

Re: Elvis Chuks N2million Naira Wristwatch (Photo) by maxayuba: 2:08pm On Nov 09, 2015
Woow
Re: Elvis Chuks N2million Naira Wristwatch (Photo) by menix(m): 2:10pm On Nov 09, 2015
Mtchewww...

Prefer my 18k Yellow Gold Royal Oak skeleton (Audemars Piguet)

Re: Elvis Chuks N2million Naira Wristwatch (Photo) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 09, 2015
I hope it can show him the TIME when this world will end
Re: Elvis Chuks N2million Naira Wristwatch (Photo) by dacovajnr: 2:11pm On Nov 09, 2015
Lolx...The Funniest part is I can give contract to Chinese watchmakers and ask them to have it painted in Gold colour and bring it down here to sell to Nigerian celebs coz I noticed that they just buy coz it's xpensive and has name not because it has something special inside of it...Same strategy is being used by smartphones makers coz dem no say Nigerians lyk this dare to be different thangz..lady gaga still uses curve 2 and Kim is Rocking Iphone 3G undecided
Re: Elvis Chuks N2million Naira Wristwatch (Photo) by LordBaelish: 2:11pm On Nov 09, 2015
[i][/i]
LordBaelish:
Advertise on over 400 blogs and websites in Nigeria.

Here's what dochase advertising would offer you:

Free setup.
Adverts across sites with a minimum of 30,000 visits a day.
25,000 daily impressions.
Over 400 sites you can advertise on.

Real time advert tracking: you can track your ads live to the last time it showed up,the site it showed on as well as control the sites you advertise on as well as locations for the ad.
Pay Per Click: We would only charge you based on the users that click on your ads.(As low as N20/click @ 1% click through rate).
Control Your Spend:You can control the amount of clicks you can pay in a day, the amount of impressions as well so much more.

No Monthly or Hidden fees.You can start with as low as N5,000....

These and many more benefits we would offer you on our platform.

What ever you might be spends on Ads, We GUARANTEE YOU TWO Things: We're Cheaper and Have a wider coverage.

For more info kindly visit www.dochase.com and for any questions that might remain, i would be happy to answer.

Best Regards,

visit dochase . com and sign up, it's a no-brainer
Re: Elvis Chuks N2million Naira Wristwatch (Photo) by khalids: 2:12pm On Nov 09, 2015
Hello Pips, Ever since Linda Ikeji showed us the benefits of her blogging, everyone I know now wants to open a blog.
Na wa for people with copy and paste mentality.

Anyways this fellow in my office open his own "Block" (this is no error or typo) grin.
I don tell the guy make him learn to spell first before opening any blog.

Anyways see the blog link below feel free to bash him or encourage him (all na traffic)

http://davisonplat..com.ng/

You might also get some good sports prediction for all you sports betting lovers. Note, me don loose over 3k on this bros prediction ooo cry
Re: Elvis Chuks N2million Naira Wristwatch (Photo) by maxayuba: 2:12pm On Nov 09, 2015
Woow

Do you care to apply for rewarding opportunities online then check this out visit applygist.com
Re: Elvis Chuks N2million Naira Wristwatch (Photo) by Mstrsheikh: 2:14pm On Nov 09, 2015
Save for the rainy day, later they will be rallying for funds to pay med bills
Re: Elvis Chuks N2million Naira Wristwatch (Photo) by Danielboi: 2:14pm On Nov 09, 2015
if some people dont know what to do with let them give it to the people that with use it for better things
Re: Elvis Chuks N2million Naira Wristwatch (Photo) by Truckpusher(m): 2:16pm On Nov 09, 2015
For all those blaming and calling out this guy , here is the truth about life - If you work very hard and earn more than ten million Naira without spending one third of it on yourself with no regret , then you'll forever remain poor.

Poverty is a state of the mind and only those who understood the game of wealth attraction will understand what this young man did for himself.

I hope you're aware that with that watch, his car and all his packaging there are offices he will go into with a business proposal and they must listen to his proposals and they are likely to make it work because the guy is already made - he's not a new risk taker so he understood the game.
Last line: Wealth attract wealth , try it and see for yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elvis Chuks N2million Naira Wristwatch (Photo) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 09, 2015
benedictnsi:
So

—— How do we measure the value

—— Where is the documentation or receipt of the watch from the people he bought it from

—— my 4k promado watch on my wrist shows time and date with lots more, so what's the need going for this one or will it show him when Jesus will come

×××will the watch help Chelsea to win a match×××

My promado watch na 1.5k

Re: Elvis Chuks N2million Naira Wristwatch (Photo) by uwajeh(m): 2:22pm On Nov 09, 2015
I'm at a loss here cos the watch on his wrist is certainly not the Apple Gold Watch.

I thought Nairaland vets all articles before they are posted.

Nairaland una big pass this kin trick na!
Re: Elvis Chuks N2million Naira Wristwatch (Photo) by Marvidbrain: 2:22pm On Nov 09, 2015
Instead of him rendering help to the needy and the orphanage home,
and he's rushing for 2 million Naira wristwatch. will it take him to heaven.
Re: Elvis Chuks N2million Naira Wristwatch (Photo) by domopps(m): 2:23pm On Nov 09, 2015
MhizRonny:
MOney good oh

Are u pregnant or That endowed?

Cheeeers
Re: Elvis Chuks N2million Naira Wristwatch (Photo) by benedictnsi(m): 2:23pm On Nov 09, 2015
obum88:

My promado watch na 1.5k

You see So my own cost pass be that Anyway, I have a "Hublot" watch of 3.5k but my friend got same Hublot @ 7k in Portharcout, so what do you think
Re: Elvis Chuks N2million Naira Wristwatch (Photo) by officialgeorge(m): 2:24pm On Nov 09, 2015
youngberry001:
..wasted am in nonsences tinx""why aint u dash me dis money nd take 2 of cousins to university now cry

2miller wristwatch dat one dey tell waiting go happand for unah future ne!!
omo boss i dy feel dis ya gbaguan ooo..na ocean divider
Re: Elvis Chuks N2million Naira Wristwatch (Photo) by ADEMOSU(m): 2:27pm On Nov 09, 2015
Waohh ! Beautiful piece . if I wear this my wrist will be on my head ooo.
Re: Elvis Chuks N2million Naira Wristwatch (Photo) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 09, 2015
benedictnsi:

You see So my own cost pass be that Anyway, I have a "Hublot" watch of 3.5k but my friend got same Hublot @ 7k in Portharcout, so what do you think

The watch of 2million fit be 20k grin
Re: Elvis Chuks N2million Naira Wristwatch (Photo) by SunnyJJ: 2:28pm On Nov 09, 2015
Do you said witch watch? God go ctch u one dey
Re: Elvis Chuks N2million Naira Wristwatch (Photo) by SamConquer(m): 2:29pm On Nov 09, 2015
benedictnsi:
So

—— who d watch don help

—— How do we measure the value

—— Where is the documentation or receipt of the watch from the people he bought it from

—— my 4k promado watch on my wrist shows time and date with lots more, so what's the need going for this one or will it show him when Jesus will come

×××[b]will the watch help Chelsea to win a match
××× [/b]
funny Joke...next time inform the House before You crack so that we will be ready to contribute "Laugh" for You.
Re: Elvis Chuks N2million Naira Wristwatch (Photo) by owumzy(m): 2:30pm On Nov 09, 2015
Hmmmmm
But same people call for fund raising whenever the have cough or headache
God help us.
Re: Elvis Chuks N2million Naira Wristwatch (Photo) by menix(m): 2:30pm On Nov 09, 2015
domopps:

Are u pregnant or That endowed?

Cheeeers

Nah those kind breast wey dey start from tummy..
Re: Elvis Chuks N2million Naira Wristwatch (Photo) by Gracito(f): 2:32pm On Nov 09, 2015
Wow!!! The watch should be able to say when Jesus would come undecided .
Re: Elvis Chuks N2million Naira Wristwatch (Photo) by datguru: 2:33pm On Nov 09, 2015
Mutuwa:
shocked

When the almighty is blessing your neighbor, it means he's in your neighborhood! Don't let him skip your house because of envy!
(just a saying)

nice watch anyways... wink

I love this...
Re: Elvis Chuks N2million Naira Wristwatch (Photo) by nikkycharis: 2:33pm On Nov 09, 2015
i no fit shout
Re: Elvis Chuks N2million Naira Wristwatch (Photo) by benedictnsi(m): 2:33pm On Nov 09, 2015
obum88:

The watch of 2million fit be 20k grin
I d tell you gringrin check d one weh dey im hand and d 2nd pix, dem no be the same

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rosaline Meurer Spotted With Bisola, Tboss & Efe / Nollywood Actor Chinedu Ikedieze And Mikel Obi(Photo) / Davido: 'I Have Phone Numbers Of 13 Presidents'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.