Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,532 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Elvis Chuks N2million Naira Wristwatch (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Elvis Chuks N2million Naira Wristwatch (Photo) (38900 Views)

Elvis Madu 'Eze Money' Gets Son A Matching BMW Jeep For His 1st Birthday / The Lie About The 5.5 Million Naira Wristwatch 2face Recieved / The Lie About The 5.5 Million Naira Wristwatch 2face Recieved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elvis Chuks N2million Naira Wristwatch (Photo) by menix(m): 2:33pm On Nov 09, 2015
officialgeorge:
omo boss i dy feel dis ya gbaguan ooo..na ocean divider

Confirm Bomb Shell..
The guy go dey proud say him don blow grammar..
Re: Elvis Chuks N2million Naira Wristwatch (Photo) by mightyleks(m): 2:38pm On Nov 09, 2015
And i just need 7k to complete project work GOD purnish poverty
Re: Elvis Chuks N2million Naira Wristwatch (Photo) by Menace2Society(m): 2:39pm On Nov 09, 2015
sigiyaya:
2 million hmmmmm will the wrist watch tell me when ROCHAS will die
Typical Ibo man undecided so hateful
Re: Elvis Chuks N2million Naira Wristwatch (Photo) by barikay: 2:43pm On Nov 09, 2015
God give me money and i will never waste it
Re: Elvis Chuks N2million Naira Wristwatch (Photo) by stancod(m): 2:54pm On Nov 09, 2015
bros say d watch go show u time nd date 4 heaven.....abi nah time wey u go dye d watch go show....mtcheeews rubbish
Re: Elvis Chuks N2million Naira Wristwatch (Photo) by chidex101(m): 2:58pm On Nov 09, 2015
benedictnsi:
So

—— who d watch don help

—— How do we measure the value

—— Where is the documentation or receipt of the watch from the people he bought it from

—— my 4k promado watch on my wrist shows time and date with lots more, so what's the need going for this one or will it show him when Jesus will come

×××will the watch help Chelsea to win a match×××

And u forgot N100 or even less wrist watch abi? Just as 4k is to u so 2m is to the Nollywood dude.

1 Like

Re: Elvis Chuks N2million Naira Wristwatch (Photo) by jaytime(m): 3:05pm On Nov 09, 2015
PencilBox:
cheesy Congrats o! I hope the watch will show him when Jesus will com :/
You just took it from my fingers. If that watch does not show the exact time for rapture, then it's not worth it.

1 Like

Re: Elvis Chuks N2million Naira Wristwatch (Photo) by azezola(m): 3:09pm On Nov 09, 2015
Lazy black people, hating on another human being for enjoying his hard earned money, go out work or blame corrupt Nigerians for your suffering and smiling. .... ole afajo.
Re: Elvis Chuks N2million Naira Wristwatch (Photo) by tundebaba234: 3:15pm On Nov 09, 2015
azezola:
Lazy black people, hating on another human being for enjoying his hard earned money, go out work or blame corrupt Nigerians for your suffering and smiling. .... ole afajo.

No hard earned money jor. They are all into dubious things. There is no capital only thievery. Even the forbes billionaire who is the richest man in the world is also the biggest thief. Forget matter, we are no longer kids.
Re: Elvis Chuks N2million Naira Wristwatch (Photo) by RitzyPrince(m): 3:19pm On Nov 09, 2015
That's how they live flamboyant lifestyle till they hit with ailment they start seeking help from the public...stupid man, 2million naira wristwatch who's he anyway?
Re: Elvis Chuks N2million Naira Wristwatch (Photo) by redcliff: 3:20pm On Nov 09, 2015
benedictnsi:
So

—— who d watch don help

—— Where is the documentation or receipt of the watch from the people he bought it from

—— my 4k promado watch on my wrist shows time and date with lots more, so what's the need going for this one or will it show him when Jesus will come

silly brat.
Re: Elvis Chuks N2million Naira Wristwatch (Photo) by benedictnsi(m): 3:23pm On Nov 09, 2015
redcliff:

silly brat.

You sound like a Chelsea fan..... Anyways, I just checked your dp and I noticed that 250 naira old fashioned wrist watch
Re: Elvis Chuks N2million Naira Wristwatch (Photo) by DOCTORDONE: 3:28pm On Nov 09, 2015
Let him enjoy... it is his god that gave him.
Re: Elvis Chuks N2million Naira Wristwatch (Photo) by redcliff: 3:28pm On Nov 09, 2015
benedictnsi:

You sound like a Chelsea fan..... Anyways, I just checked your dp and I noticed that 250 naira old fashioned wrist watch

with how quick you replied, i already know your type. incase you dont know what the name of the watch is, please google Daniel wellington Classic cambridge. https://www.danielwellington.com/global/classic-cambridge . Dolt
Re: Elvis Chuks N2million Naira Wristwatch (Photo) by cruzita(f): 3:34pm On Nov 09, 2015
make we wey no get cry.mtcheeeeeeeeew.dancing shoki by wizkid and Helen nkume
Re: Elvis Chuks N2million Naira Wristwatch (Photo) by icelovex(m): 3:38pm On Nov 09, 2015
Hmm this same watch that my big bros parcel down to me from germany and it's has been on my wrist like nothing here is the so called big man posing with it. If not for the in built_________and the pure_________else nothing is too special about the watch. Mitchew my bros self no gbadu na money wey him go give me make i take go play sure bet.
Re: Elvis Chuks N2million Naira Wristwatch (Photo) by benedictnsi(m): 3:41pm On Nov 09, 2015
redcliff:

with how quick you replied, i already know your type. incase you dont know what the name of the watch is, please google Daniel wellington Classic cambridge. https://www.danielwellington.com/global/classic-cambridge . Dolt

Sorry bros, I have other things to do than digging into threads or reading from the frustrated link you want me to visit.. ..... Have a wonderful day dear friend
Re: Elvis Chuks N2million Naira Wristwatch (Photo) by Cutehector(m): 3:48pm On Nov 09, 2015
searching4loove:

am surprised u dont support biafra. you really impressed me. i have forgiven you
lol thank u for forgiving me
Re: Elvis Chuks N2million Naira Wristwatch (Photo) by Cutehector(m): 4:05pm On Nov 09, 2015
stupidity:
PM me, let's arrange for his kidnap.
for real?
Re: Elvis Chuks N2million Naira Wristwatch (Photo) by missnazzy(f): 4:21pm On Nov 09, 2015
benedictnsi:
So

—— who d watch don help

Funny enough, i consider 4k too much for a wrist watch.

Do you know i can buy over 5 wrist watches with that amount.
Shey the common reason for watch na to check time.?
Re: Elvis Chuks N2million Naira Wristwatch (Photo) by HerXcellency(f): 4:31pm On Nov 09, 2015
Sey the wrist watch go show the time weh God go come abi when the world go end. grin
Re: Elvis Chuks N2million Naira Wristwatch (Photo) by benedictnsi(m): 4:32pm On Nov 09, 2015
missnazzy:

Do you know i can buy over 5 wrist watches with that amount. Shey the common reason for watch na to check time.?
I wonder ooo bros grin
Re: Elvis Chuks N2million Naira Wristwatch (Photo) by benedictnsi(m): 4:33pm On Nov 09, 2015
missnazzy:

Do you know i can buy over 5 wrist watches with that amount. Shey the common reason for watch na to check time.?
I wonder ooo bros grin
Re: Elvis Chuks N2million Naira Wristwatch (Photo) by Slymonster(m): 4:38pm On Nov 09, 2015
Cutehector:
D more reason why people keep attracting kidnappers... Showing off is bad.
we wouldnt leave the good life because of evil people abi?
Re: Elvis Chuks N2million Naira Wristwatch (Photo) by missnazzy(f): 4:39pm On Nov 09, 2015
benedictnsi:

I wonder ooo bros grin

It's babe.
Re: Elvis Chuks N2million Naira Wristwatch (Photo) by benedictnsi(m): 4:44pm On Nov 09, 2015
missnazzy:

It's babe.
Oh dear, sorry for the mistake pinopino
Re: Elvis Chuks N2million Naira Wristwatch (Photo) by Cutehector(m): 4:44pm On Nov 09, 2015
Slymonster:

we wouldnt leave the good life because of evil people abi?
d good life isn't abt showing off.. When hav u seen dangote displayin his private jets etc.. Even dis celebrity is so poor compared to whr dangote deym..
Re: Elvis Chuks N2million Naira Wristwatch (Photo) by donTbone(m): 4:46pm On Nov 09, 2015
Cutehector:
d good life isn't abt showing off.. When hav u seen dangote displayin his private jets etc.. Even dis celebrity is so poor compared to whr dangote deym..

Says who... Celebrities get rich from endorsement and been a product ambassador,
Business men gets rich by borrowing.

How sure are you that 100% of Dangote is Aliko Dangote's own?
Re: Elvis Chuks N2million Naira Wristwatch (Photo) by Spydamannn(m): 4:47pm On Nov 09, 2015
Truckpusher:
For all those blaming and calling out this guy , here is the truth about life - If you work very hard and earn more than ten million Naira without spending one third of it on yourself with no regret , then you'll forever remain poor.

Poverty is a state of the mind and only those who understood the game of wealth attraction will understand what this young man did for himself.

I hope you're aware that with that watch, his car and all his packaging there are offices he will go into with a business proposal and they must listen to his proposals and they are likely to make it work because the guy is already made - he's not a new risk taker so he understood the game.
Last line: Wealth attract wealth , try it and see for yourself.
Gospel Truth...I belong to this school of thought..."Package urself to the very top"
Re: Elvis Chuks N2million Naira Wristwatch (Photo) by dayus4real(m): 4:48pm On Nov 09, 2015
Blackberrybabes:
Elvis, who recently premiered his new TV series ‘Royal Castle‘ at Raddison Blu Hotel, Victoria Island, Lagos aboard a ‘Yatch’ now joins popular OAP, Freeze of Cool FM as collectors of exotic wristwatches.

It will excite you to know that some Nigerians can be crazy when it comes to wristwatch collections. For your information, Nollywood Filmmaker, Elvis Chuks has just acquired a brand new Gold Apple watch.

The new 18-karat rose gold watch according to apple.com is worth over $10,000 (2million naira).

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2015/11/see-wristwatch-nollywood-filmaker-elvis.html

Please i need to know if the wrist watch will tell me when Christ is coming, Will the wrist tell uswhen someone will die, haba 2 Million !!!, same thing #50 wrist watch will do

This is on a lighter mood ooooooooooooo grin wink cheesy
Re: Elvis Chuks N2million Naira Wristwatch (Photo) by Cutehector(m): 4:54pm On Nov 09, 2015
donTbone:

Says who... Celebrities get rich from endorsement and been a product ambassador,
Business men gets rich by borrowing.

How sure are you that 100% of Dangote is Aliko Dangote's own?
chei see question.. I will answer u wen ur brain reboots..
Re: Elvis Chuks N2million Naira Wristwatch (Photo) by lagosboy86: 4:56pm On Nov 09, 2015
Not a big deal....
Been there, done that...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Biodun Okeowo's Children Graduate From Secondary School. Pics / 6 Nigerian Celebrities With A Particular Spot For Taking Pictures(photos) / Bovi's House Gutted By Fire, His Phone Stolen By Man Who Came To Help (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.