Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,189 members, 7,839,043 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

S-east Govs Divided Over Pro-biafra Struggle - Vanguard - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / S-east Govs Divided Over Pro-biafra Struggle - Vanguard (33535 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Sacked As IPOB Leader. Accused Of Betraying d Struggle-Vanguard / Northern Governors Meet Over Pro-Biafra Protest - Vanguard / Senate Crisis: APC Govs Divided Over Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: S-east Govs Divided Over Pro-biafra Struggle - Vanguard by handie(m): 8:13am On Nov 09, 2015
Jobless and misguided elements. After una don protest finish ehn, una go go siddon. Truth is, ya'll just making noise. Nobody is looking or taking u serious. Want the government to take u serious? How about u blow up d Niger bridge, Sack a police station, or attack federal government installations in the East. If u really want Biafra, take d first shot and u'll see d might of the federal republic of Nigeria.
P.S: I ain't a tribalist nor am I against Biafra but tha truth is this ain't the way to go about it. If u really love the east, you'll come together and demand for ur share of our commonwealth not by threatening secession and letting some fellow bombard u with propaganda... Our problem in the south is we ain't united. Why can't we always have a united southern front as the northerners? Or u think they also don't have different tribes there?

2 Likes

Re: S-east Govs Divided Over Pro-biafra Struggle - Vanguard by IlekeHD: 8:15am On Nov 09, 2015
EternalTruths:

True very true

No wonder you guys lost ilorin to Fulani people grin

See what I mean? How about igweocha?
This time around, some of your lands will be allocated to Ijaws.
Re: S-east Govs Divided Over Pro-biafra Struggle - Vanguard by coolzeal(m): 8:19am On Nov 09, 2015
IlekeHD:

Give it 3weeks, your noisemaking won't yield any result. You lots don't strategize. You think it's by making noise alone? You wonder why boko haram does not have its arewa or sharia republic?
Biafra has been in existence before your ancestors came to being and the British or whosoever has no right to merge people of distinct belief, cultures and tradition as a nation. Boko Haram bombed and kill for religion and Sharia. Biafra stand for freedom, peace and tranquility. Smell the coffee bro.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: S-east Govs Divided Over Pro-biafra Struggle - Vanguard by PointB: 8:20am On Nov 09, 2015
It's a grass root driven protest ( a bottom up approach). Sooner or later those standing by the fence, and those opposing it will join force and help bring the aspiration to fruition.

Sovereignty belongs to the people; the elites know this, and would be very careful not go against the trend.

Rochas are you listening - you can't stop the will of the people!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: S-east Govs Divided Over Pro-biafra Struggle - Vanguard by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 09, 2015
handie:
Jobless and misguided elements. After una don protest finish ehn, una go go siddon. Truth is, ya'll just making noise. Nobody is looking or taking u serious. Want the government to take u serious? How about u blow up d Niger bridge, Sack a police station, or attack federal government installations in the East. If u really want Biafra, take d first shot and u'll see d might of the federal republic of Nigeria.
P.S: I ain't a tribalist nor am I against Biafra but tha truth is this ain't the way to go about it. If u really love the east, you'll come together and demand for ur share of our commonwealth not by threatening secession and letting some fellow bombard u with propaganda... Our problem in the south is we ain't united. Why can't we always have a united southern front as the northerners? Or u think they also don't have different tribes there?

Some times you Eason like a donkey so you want us to do your wish and leave ours
WE SHOULD COME TOGETHER TO DEMAND OUR COMMONWEALTH and what are we doing now
ibu onye iberibe

10 Likes

Re: S-east Govs Divided Over Pro-biafra Struggle - Vanguard by Yeske2(m): 8:27am On Nov 09, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:
Did the protesters kill any person?

Was there any destruction of infrastructures?

Was Businesses belonging to peoples from other regions of the country vandalized?

These are what should interest most Leaders and democrats alike.
This is why i think Uche Mefor is better than that idiotic Nnamdi Kanu who would've been shouting for deaths and destruction if he were the same person handling these protests, let them hold him there, charge him to court and straight to prison.

1 Like

Re: S-east Govs Divided Over Pro-biafra Struggle - Vanguard by emmalexabl(m): 8:28am On Nov 09, 2015
IlekeHD:

I'm surprised you didnt mention Yoruba. You Igbo guys usually blame Yoruba for everything. Even for your erectile dysfunction.

They say you are a she-male.,

Is that true ?

15 Likes

Re: S-east Govs Divided Over Pro-biafra Struggle - Vanguard by fr3do(m): 8:31am On Nov 09, 2015
Okorocha has no respect for his people
Shame on him

9 Likes

Re: S-east Govs Divided Over Pro-biafra Struggle - Vanguard by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 09, 2015
Phew! The storm is really gathering.
Re: S-east Govs Divided Over Pro-biafra Struggle - Vanguard by asha80(m): 8:32am On Nov 09, 2015
PointB:
It's a grass root driven protest ( a bottom up approach). Sooner or later those standing by the fence, and those opposing it will join force and help bring the aspiration to fruition.

Sovereignty belongs to the people; the elites know this, and would be very careful not go against the trend.

Rochas are you listening - you can't stop the will of the people!!
what about umahi?even ikpeazu said he will not.do anything to the protesters until they start disturbing the peace of the state

1 Like

Re: S-east Govs Divided Over Pro-biafra Struggle - Vanguard by handie(m): 8:32am On Nov 09, 2015
Hizzy:

Some times you Eason like a donkey so you want us to do your wish and leave ours
WE SHOULD COME TOGETHER TO DEMAND OUR COMMONWEALTH and what are we doing now
ibu onye iberibe
Sorry, I won't come down to ur level cause u'll only defeat me.
Re: S-east Govs Divided Over Pro-biafra Struggle - Vanguard by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 09, 2015
handie:
Sorry, I won't come down to ur level cause u'll only defeat me.
stop reasoning like an infant
Re: S-east Govs Divided Over Pro-biafra Struggle - Vanguard by malton: 8:45am On Nov 09, 2015
lipsrsealed (Mark 3:25) a house divided against itself, cannot stand.

These people should tread carefully, whatever decisions they make now will impact the future.
Be careful not to make costly mistakes. Some could take you back late as the 18th century.
I'm for demand equal rights and representation, than a separatist movement.
Re: S-east Govs Divided Over Pro-biafra Struggle - Vanguard by ifISLAPYOU(f): 8:46am On Nov 09, 2015
Biafrans no go fit wait luk am finish
Re: S-east Govs Divided Over Pro-biafra Struggle - Vanguard by sule17(m): 8:47am On Nov 09, 2015
They want a republic?
Re: S-east Govs Divided Over Pro-biafra Struggle - Vanguard by Money40: 8:49am On Nov 09, 2015
handie:
Yorubas are divided, Muslims and Christians so they are following the foot step of Muslims that why they always back stab fellow southners ,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: S-east Govs Divided Over Pro-biafra Struggle - Vanguard by Noneroone(m): 8:49am On Nov 09, 2015
Yeske2:
This is why i think Uche Mefor is better than that idiotic Nnamdi Kanu who would've been shouting for deaths and destruction if he were the same person handling these protests, let them hold him there, charge him to court and straight to prison.
see divide and rule tactics

his release is the essense of the protest

1 Like

Re: S-east Govs Divided Over Pro-biafra Struggle - Vanguard by XBLadez: 8:49am On Nov 09, 2015
IlekeHD:

I'm surprised you didnt mention Yoruba. You Igbo guys usually blame Yoruba for everything. Even for your erectile dysfunction.
Yeah, the same way you blame Igbos for being a roadside slut like your mother. I guess most of your customers are Anambra men

8 Likes

Re: S-east Govs Divided Over Pro-biafra Struggle - Vanguard by PointB: 8:49am On Nov 09, 2015
asha80:
what about umahi?even ikpeazu said he will not.do anything to the protesters until they start disturbing the peace of the state

The protesters are not violent, not faceless, they are peaceful and have made demands. There demand should be taken seriously by the elected leaders (ala Fayose style). But hiding behind some offices, and pretending they are miscreants won't help the issue.

Ipeazu neutrality, as well Umahi disdain and Rochas dismissive posturing will not solve the problem; and the problem will not just go away with time.

Nnamdi Kalu should be released, and negotiation with the agitators should begin in earnest. If the protests turns violent, more violence will be required to quell it, and only God knows how that will pan out. And sincerely, I don't see how that will help the government (State and FG). Violence itself cost lot of money by the way, and the State pay more for violence than non-state actors!

6 Likes

Re: S-east Govs Divided Over Pro-biafra Struggle - Vanguard by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 09, 2015
Nnamdi Azikiwe was a one Nigeria 'apologist'
But ojukwu was pro-biafra! He commands the youths of south eastern region!
Like Nnamdi kanu, like Ojukwu.
Like Azikiwe, like Okorocha.
He's entitled to his opinion.

2 Likes

Re: S-east Govs Divided Over Pro-biafra Struggle - Vanguard by XBLadez: 8:51am On Nov 09, 2015
[s]
IlekeHD:
Before nko? Igbos are not united.
[/s]
What is Kwara today?

7 Likes

Re: S-east Govs Divided Over Pro-biafra Struggle - Vanguard by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 09, 2015
playahata:
If his bail conditions have been met then he should be released immediately. This impunity will only fuel the situation. Makes one now wonder about this brand of "change"

No bail for a shekau-like creature
Re: S-east Govs Divided Over Pro-biafra Struggle - Vanguard by wordcat(m): 8:51am On Nov 09, 2015
Any reasonable person suppose to knw that NO nigerian gov will openly support Biafra, be it SS,SW or SE

1 Like

Re: S-east Govs Divided Over Pro-biafra Struggle - Vanguard by asha80(m): 8:54am On Nov 09, 2015
PointB:

The protesters are not violent, not faceless, they are peaceful and have made demands. There demand should be taken seriously by the elected leaders (ala Fayose style). But hiding behind some offices, and pretending they are miscreants won't help the issue.

Ipeazu neutrality, as well Umahi disdain and Rochas dismissive posturing will not solve the problem; and the problem will not just go away with time.

Nnamdi Kalu should be released, and negotiation with the agitators should begin in earnest. If the protests turns violent, more violence will be required to quell it, and only God knows how that will pan out. And sincerely, I don't see how that will help the government (State and FG). Violence itself cost lot of money by the way, and the State pay more for violence than non-state actors!
not sure about kanu being released...not when he solicited for weapons openly...there are things you don't do openly .
.moreover violence is only going to affect the economy of the places the violence occurs

2 Likes

Re: S-east Govs Divided Over Pro-biafra Struggle - Vanguard by Yeske2(m): 8:56am On Nov 09, 2015
Noneroone:
see divide and rule tactics

his release is the essense of the protest
Not divide and rule as you put it, if you've been listening to radio Biafra lately you'd realise that the use of vile words, destruction, death etc has reduced, Uche Mefor is doing a great job.

1 Like

Re: S-east Govs Divided Over Pro-biafra Struggle - Vanguard by 7lives: 8:56am On Nov 09, 2015
AKUNWATA1:
" I HAVE GRADUALLY COME TO SEE THAT, IN A DANGEROUS AND LARGELY HOSTILE WORLD, IT IS ESSENTIAL TO JEWS (BIAFRANS) TO HAVE SOME COUNTRY WHICH IS THEIRS, SOME RELIGION WHERE THEY ARE NOT SUSPECTED ALIENS, SOME STATE WHICH EMBODIES WHAT IS DISTINCTIVE TO THEIR CULTURE" ===BERTRAND ARTHUR WILLIAMS RUSSELL

THIS ZOO IS GRADUALLY COMING TO AN END OF

You will have your Biafra if you can sign an undertaking that your people will never step into my country Yoruba land again.

1 Like

Re: S-east Govs Divided Over Pro-biafra Struggle - Vanguard by badman007(m): 8:56am On Nov 09, 2015
Una go suffer oh
Re: S-east Govs Divided Over Pro-biafra Struggle - Vanguard by Greatfuture: 9:01am On Nov 09, 2015
Lets understand something,Which tribes or ethnic group has been the governor,deputy governor,house of assembly members,local govt chairmen and councillors,commissioners,senators,house of rep members representing this states since 1999 to date which democracy started in Nigeria.

Are those men not Ibos or Ndi Igbo, or are they from other tribes, even if you become a Country called Biafra, i dont see any difference because even if Nnamdi Kanu becomes your president it will still remain the same.

Reason Theodore orji and Orji Uzor Kalu did not better the lot of Abians eg visit Aba where revenue is bein generated and see
Same goes for Ebonyi,Anambra,Imo and Enugu.
Enugu Sullivan tried in Enugu Capital but is Obollo and Nsuka not Enugu State?What about Chimaroke whose title is ebeano what did he do in eight years.
Same goes for other Governors, i just watched the former Abia state governor with senate member visiting erosion sited in Abia,He was jus out of there for six months, in eight years what did he do?
As the senate president it was ibos that kept impeaching themselves right from Evans Ewerem
My dear Ndi Igbos look inward Biafra is not the solution but demand your rights from your leaders holding various portfolios

2 Likes

Re: S-east Govs Divided Over Pro-biafra Struggle - Vanguard by superstar1(m): 9:01am On Nov 09, 2015
Midwest was created out of the Western Region and not the Eastern region has stated in the report.

Y1bos and lies are one and the same.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: S-east Govs Divided Over Pro-biafra Struggle - Vanguard by deramarks(f): 9:01am On Nov 09, 2015
What kind of long borring news is diz let's face fact as brave pple if Biafra was a country it wud still exist again weda dem gree or dem. No protest. It myt sound silly but remember wha I said today it'll come to pass itz just patience nd courage
Re: S-east Govs Divided Over Pro-biafra Struggle - Vanguard by chesterlee(m): 9:02am On Nov 09, 2015
Rochas is a big fool

I curse the day I voted for him.(First tenure)

5 Likes

Re: S-east Govs Divided Over Pro-biafra Struggle - Vanguard by 49cents(m): 9:02am On Nov 09, 2015
salisy:
igbos are clueless

you guys should get sense

these army and police will just waste your life and useless your land for nothing

do you still need a second lesson

Biafra? why now

would have been more feasible when GEJ was there

Hypocrites bunch

i am igbo

i am not clueless

the world has passed the stage where agitation for secessation is termed treasonable

i DONT support biafran seccessation

Yet under the UN charter which is binding on Nigerian indigenous people have the inalienable rights to want out

i keep wondering why people who find igbos disgusting still hate to see them agitate for a break away....honest;y can you be brutally sincere and tell me the unedited reason behind this?

FOR nIGERIA NOT TO BE WORKING ALL THESE DECADES IT MEANS THERE IS SOMETHING FUNFAMENTALLY WRONG WITH ITS STRUCTURES

If Buhari is a true leader and father he will

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Jolly Nyame's Jail Sentence After Defecting To APC / Dogara, Lawal, Aliero Move To Adopt Consensus candidate / 1985 Coup: How I Led Soldiers To Pick Up Buhari – Col. A. Aminu (rtd)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.