Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,682 members, 7,955,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:26 AM

My Experience With Etisalat Customer Support - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Experience With Etisalat Customer Support (394 Views)

My Experience With Etisalat Customer Care - I Feel Cheated! / Anybody Also Having Issues With Etisalat Simple Server / How To Chat With Etisalat Customer Care Online To Resolve Your Queries Easily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With Etisalat Customer Support by kingstylo01(m): 8:06am On Nov 09, 2015
This morning i wanted to check scores of the U-17 world cup finals but my phone wasn't connecting to the web. I checked and my data have been exhausted and funny enough i couldn't continue browsing with ma airtime until i reset it. Now after sending the reset code, i still couldn't browse, so i gave their customer care a call. I was surprised that they answered me instantly, then i laid down my complaints. After hearing from me and pleading with me, the customer care agent told me something that surprised me: "WE WILL COMPENSATE YOU WITH DATA"
. This statement touched me, and as promised they kept their word, sending me a compensation SMS.

I have been using other networks, but anytime i lay a complain to their customer care agent, the highest response they give is "we will forward it to our technicians".

This is a nice development, and i think other networks should copy this and start compensating customers especially when they deduct airtime from their customers without ther consent. What do you think?

(1) (Reply)

Tecno M3s Custom Rom / Walmart Is Selling A $10 Android Phone With Better Specs Than The 1st-gen Iphone / Can A Bb Q10 Download Comics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.