Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,443 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

My Experience With Etisalat Customer Care - I Feel Cheated! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Experience With Etisalat Customer Care - I Feel Cheated! (608 Views)

Hilarious Conversation Between Airtel Customer Care And A Customer (audio) / My Experience With Etisalat As Network Provider: Are We Helpless? / Infinix Hot 3 Launched In Nigeria But I Think We Are Being Cheated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With Etisalat Customer Care - I Feel Cheated! by nairalandbuzz(m): 3:25pm On May 26, 2016
Hello Nairalanders,

I got confused with etisalat and then decided to contact their customer service...

Find our conversation below...

Myself: Lanre
My Introductory Message: My balance disappeared!
Nkiru joined the chat
Customer Service Agent: Nkiru

Nkiru:
Good day
May I have the affected etisalat number?

Lanre:
Hello Nkiru.. Trust ure having a good day... I loaded 2000 today and bought 1.5Gb data which is 1k and then gifted 500MB to 08****26002 which is N500 and my balance is 0
N500 just went into thin air
my number is 08****13895
affected number is 08****13895

Nkiru:
Okay.
So sorry.

Lanre:
let it come back before saying sorry o

Nkiru:
Am checking your line, please hold.

Lanre:
ok

Nkiru:
Checks show that our 500MB gifted data plan still costs 1,000 Naira.

Lanre:
500MB is 1k?

Nkiru:
We have not reviewed the cost of data gifting.

Lanre:
on ur website it is N500

Nkiru: We only reviewed the cost of Easy Blaze data plans.
The 500MB for 500 Naira is not for data gifting.

Lanre:
So you are saying that the prices are different?

Nkiru: Yes.

Lanre:
The 1K I should have given my bae to buy 1.5GB... I decided to send her 500MB twice and it ended in a 500MB?
I th9ink I need to get Smile Data

Nkiru:
We are yet to review the cost of data gifted plans.
Once we make a review it will be advertised.

Lanre:
This is MADNESS
If not madness, how will you be selling 500MB gift for 1k?

Nkiru: We do understand how you feel, please bear with us.
Thank you for contacting the Etisalat Contact Centre, please have a nice day.

Mind you, she just ended the chat herself without any confirmation from my end! They know what they are doing and I feel really cheated by this...

All their data plan stuff should GO TO HELL...

GLO ... ETISALAT... MTN...AIRTEL...

Smile Modem! Here I come!
Re: My Experience With Etisalat Customer Care - I Feel Cheated! by dominique(f): 3:34pm On May 26, 2016
Ehyah, you should have sent her the airtime to subscribe by herself. They should just scrap their data gifting service if they're not ready to review the price.
Re: My Experience With Etisalat Customer Care - I Feel Cheated! by nairalandbuzz(m): 3:47pm On May 26, 2016
dominique:
Ehyah, you should have sent her the airtime to subscribe by herself. They should just scrap their data gifting service if they're not ready to review the price.

I thought it was rocket science... That the same fee should apply... a whole N1000 for 500MB what wont last one week... money that she would have used to buy Tomatoes
Re: My Experience With Etisalat Customer Care - I Feel Cheated! by nairalandbuzz(m): 4:35pm On May 26, 2016
lalasticlala and mynd44 should make sure Etisalat are involved o! Move to FP o
Re: My Experience With Etisalat Customer Care - I Feel Cheated! by nairalandbuzz(m): 11:04am On May 27, 2016
Well... I dont know what... it seems these guys are watching Nairaland like madt or maybe they ve subscribed into Seun's purse not to move Etisalat news to front page but I just got a call from the so called Nkiru all of a sudden telling me that they will refund the N500 followed by an email...

Dear Lanre,

Thank you for contacting us.

Please note that we are committed to the delivery of exceptional customer service every time you contact us.

If you wish to have the 500MB data plan at the cost of 500.00 naira, the code is *229*2*12#.

The code for gifting the 500MB at the cost of 500.00 naira is *229*2*12*Etisalat number#.

Your line have been refunded with 500.00 naira. Dial *232# to confirm.

Thank you for choosing Etisalat.

Enjoy the rest of the Customer Service Week.

For further enquiries, please contact us via the following channels:
E-mail: care@etisalat.com.ng
Web Site: www.etisalat.com.ng
Etisalat Customer Care: 200
Twitter (enquiries): @Etisalat_9ja
Twitter (complaints): @0809ja_support
Web Chat – www.etisalat.com.ng

Yours Sincerely,

Nkiru
For: Etisalat Nigeria.

All that ends well is well guys!

(1) (Reply)

Problems With Infinix Hot Note. Please Help / The Perfect Device For Kids / Who Can Verify This Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.