Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

I Was Embarrassed When Banky W Saw My Naked – Tiwa Savage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Embarrassed When Banky W Saw My Naked – Tiwa Savage (2696 Views)

When Banky W Picked Wizkid Up From The Slum, Ojuelegba (Throwback Photos) / Here’s The ‘naked’ Tiwa Savage Photo Causing Ripples Online ( See Reactions ) / I Was Embarrassed When Banky W Saw Me 'Unclad' - Tiwa Savage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was Embarrassed When Banky W Saw My Naked – Tiwa Savage by love2nicee: 8:06am On Nov 09, 2015
Mavin records first lady, Tiwa Savage, is not kidding arranging a genuine return after tyke conveyance as she has been caught up with coking bunches of verses in the studio with the trust of picking up the top spot in the Nigerian music industry.

The artist, who is revered for her quality vocals and move moves has not had it all blushing in the business as she has maybe a couple minutes she doesn’t wish would ever happen again.

Tiwa while reviewing one of her humiliating minutes uncovered that the zoom of the dress was tore while she was about mounting the stage for her execution at 2face Idibia’s collection dispatch.

She said the dress came late and she needed to race to put on keeping in mind drawing nearer the stage, vocalist, Banky W, saw it and pointed out her it.

“My dress for the execution came actually 5 minutes before I should go in front of an audience. I didn’t have sufficient energy to attempt it on before my execution. The emcee declared: ‘Next in front of an audience is rising star, Tiwa Savage.’ So I rapidly put it on. When I was strolling in front of an audience, the zip tore at the back and I didn’t even know.

“Banky W saw it and was similar to ‘Goodness my God! Your entire back is open.’ I was truly humiliated. They attempted to stick me up however all these time the band and everyone were in front of an audience. I needed to about-face, change into something that was not arranged. It was very humiliating,”

she told Vanguard.

http://sabi9jablog.com/2015/11/i-was-embarrassed-when-banky-w-saw-my-naked-tiwa-savage.html

Re: I Was Embarrassed When Banky W Saw My Naked – Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 09, 2015
n so??

(1) (Reply)

Kidnapped Nollywood Actress Maureen Ihua Regains Freedom(photos) / NEWS REPORT: People Saying DAMMY KRANE have join Yahoo Yahoo. / Popular Hair Seller Mizwanneka Shares Her Own Side Of The Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.