Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Banks Not Operating Today In Aba Because Of Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Banks Not Operating Today In Aba Because Of Biafra (5398 Views)

Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu / Olusegun Obasanjo Wears Made In Aba Attire (Photos) / ‘INEC Is Not Operating Under Any External Influence’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banks Not Operating Today In Aba Because Of Biafra by jmoore(m): 9:07am On Nov 09, 2015
I just came back from Ecobank, Aba branch in faulks road. I went to make a deposit but was turned back by the bank's security men..

cry

FYI, Ariaria market is open.
Re: Banks Not Operating Today In Aba Because Of Biafra by EasternLion: 9:11am On Nov 09, 2015
Lol, no cry again.

We will have mercy tomorrow,
All schools in main Aba metropolis are shut down, same as markets.

The will of the people.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banks Not Operating Today In Aba Because Of Biafra by ELTON123(m): 9:14am On Nov 09, 2015
EasternLion:
Lol, no cry again.
We will have mercy tomorrow, All schools in main Aba metropolis are shut down, same as markets.

The will of the people.
IPOB is hear!!! we no de talk wetin we no fit do.

10 Likes

Re: Banks Not Operating Today In Aba Because Of Biafra by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 09, 2015
EasternLion:
Lol, no cry again.

We will have mercy tomorrow,
All schools in main Aba metropolis are shut down, same as markets.

The will of the people.
the way u guys think at times marvels me...
are u sure most of u are educated?
The ignorance u guys display scares me.

23 Likes

Re: Banks Not Operating Today In Aba Because Of Biafra by ragiluhivo(m): 9:17am On Nov 09, 2015
Buhari should release Nnamdi Kalu, set up a referendum on South East and South South Sates and let the people decide their fate. This is the 21st century for crying out loud.

Proudly IPOB youth.

23 Likes

Re: Banks Not Operating Today In Aba Because Of Biafra by EasternLion: 9:17am On Nov 09, 2015
ELTON123:
IPOB is hear!!! we no de talk wetin we no fit do.

Just as Biafra is trending again on twitter, we told them, they will be forced totalk about us.

cheesy cheesy

Guess what?

They are.

15 Likes

Re: Banks Not Operating Today In Aba Because Of Biafra by DaBullIT(m): 9:19am On Nov 09, 2015
Economy wey no dey, una still dey shutdown every way wey money go use enter

Na you do you

11 Likes

Re: Banks Not Operating Today In Aba Because Of Biafra by EasternLion: 9:19am On Nov 09, 2015
lygn19:

You can't be more educated than I am, if we are to list it by certificates and degrees.

We really want to push the fat buffoons at the state houses to go and tell Buhari our message, that's why they are there, to intercede on the on the center on behalf of the state electorates.

10 Likes

Re: Banks Not Operating Today In Aba Because Of Biafra by QuotaSystem: 9:21am On Nov 09, 2015
Who suffers the closed banks and it's effect on business?

Whose children's education is affected?

Who risks getting arrested, detained or shot?

Nnamdi in upper iweka or Adamu in Kano or Tunji in Lagos?

When they were told it is only iboland that will suffer the effects of any war or agitation, they thought it was a joke grin

28 Likes

Re: Banks Not Operating Today In Aba Because Of Biafra by simplycarro: 9:23am On Nov 09, 2015
Well done guys. Continue. Shut the whole of the SE down, no school, no market, no hospital, no bank. Everyone remains indoors till next year.
Bunch of fools. grin grin cheesy cheesy

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banks Not Operating Today In Aba Because Of Biafra by EasternLion: 9:23am On Nov 09, 2015
DaBullIT:

Na you do you

Well Baba, e no be ur state, shebi na una say Igbo man can't leave his business..
For 2 days Onitsha traded minimally because of or struggle.

Aba closed down in entirety today.

We are united in our struggle, of cus if you fail to, you will be termed "Anti-Biafran".
And seriously, no one wants to be seen as such.

14 Likes

Re: Banks Not Operating Today In Aba Because Of Biafra by EasternLion: 9:24am On Nov 09, 2015
simplycarro:
Well done guys. Continue. Shut the whole of the SE down, no school, no market, no hospital, no bank. Everyone remains indoors till next year.
Bunch of fools. grin grin cheesy cheesy

Blah blah blah.

15 Likes

Re: Banks Not Operating Today In Aba Because Of Biafra by EternalTruths: 9:25am On Nov 09, 2015
lygn19:

You and Abagworo talk like babies

Let UN Referendum decide our fate

If more Igbos vote for one Nigeria fine and good

Don't put yourself in trouble

Tomorrow when you are declared OSU in Biafra, you will begin to complain

Do you think all OSUs were dedicated to gods. angry

Think well

Let UN Referendum be the judge. angry

13 Likes

Re: Banks Not Operating Today In Aba Because Of Biafra by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 09, 2015
DaBullIT:
Na you do you
the guys are annoying,
the worst and the most stup1d discussion u can ever have in this life is with this ipob youth, every time they open there mouth to talk they keep giving me more reasons to hate this Biafra, there own ignorance is flawless. I managed to come across one this morning and he wad telling me that Buhari is not a Nigerian that he is a fulani and fulani are not Nigerians, imagine the rubbish, when he told me Amaechi is not ikwerre that he is a yoruba man that's why he bears rotimi, I gave up.
That radio Biafra should be shut down, its spreading ignorance too much.

16 Likes

Re: Banks Not Operating Today In Aba Because Of Biafra by asha80(m): 9:26am On Nov 09, 2015
EasternLion:

Well Baba, e no be ur state, shebi na una say Igbo man can't leave his business..
For 2 days Onitsha traded minimally because of or struggle.

Aba closed down in entirety today.

We are united in our struggle, of cus if you fail to, you will be termed "Anti-Biafran".
And seriously, no one wants to be seen as such.
hope you guys do not make ikpeazu angry

1 Like

Re: Banks Not Operating Today In Aba Because Of Biafra by Codedb2: 9:27am On Nov 09, 2015
DaBullIT:

Na you do you
Online agitation you said

2 Likes

Re: Banks Not Operating Today In Aba Because Of Biafra by simplycarro: 9:28am On Nov 09, 2015
EasternLion:

Blah blah blah.

Seems there is no voice of caution and reason in the whole of the SE.

7 Likes

Re: Banks Not Operating Today In Aba Because Of Biafra by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 09, 2015
Eastern lion, and all the ipob delegates on Nairaland I duel u guys to a debate, if u are able to give me concrete reasons on why I should support Biafra and how feasible it is, I will turn Biafran immediately but if I win u, u guys are to stop tormenting Nigeria and the social media with ur ipob stuff.
What say you.

6 Likes

Re: Banks Not Operating Today In Aba Because Of Biafra by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 09, 2015
lygn19:
Eastern lion, and all the ipob delegates on Nairaland I duel u guys to a debate, if u are able to give me concrete reasons on why I should support Biafra and how feasible it is, I will turn Biafran immediately but if I win u, u guys are to stop tormenting Nigeria and the social media with ur ipob stuff.
What say you.
I challenge all of u Biafrans come and defend ur integrity and prove to me and Nigerians that all of u are mot just ignorant, call all the backup u can get its me against all of u, prove me wrong in my view of ipob.

6 Likes

Re: Banks Not Operating Today In Aba Because Of Biafra by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 09, 2015
QuotaSystem:
Who suffers the closed banks and it's effect on business?

Whose children's education is affected?

Who risks getting arrested, detained or shot?

Nnamdi in upper iweka or Adamu in Kano or Tunji in Lagos?

Freedom comes with some price.
Its better to suffer for a while and be free than to seek moments of pleasure and be enslaved forever.
We are making a statement to Nigeria, Britain and the whole world:
We may be black but we are not monkeys.
We are free-borns and not slaves.

We want referendum like they did for Scotland.
Nigeria was never negotiated.
That is why our children will score 70% and they are denied admission while some kid who scored 1% is offered same admission. We cannot belong to a country where the universal 40% mark is not obeyed.

We cannot belog to a country where our constitution is Islamised, a country where we are killed because a Danish cartooned Mohammed.

We cannot belong to a country where the President divided the country into 95% and 5%.

We cannot belong to a country where our lands are invaded by cattle rearers. They destroy our crops, rape our women, kill our men and laugh at us with impunity.

We need not your kind of sympathy. We are no slaves. We want to rule ourselves, take our destiny into our hands.

Long live Biafra.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Banks Not Operating Today In Aba Because Of Biafra by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 09, 2015
noblezone I challenge u too
Re: Banks Not Operating Today In Aba Because Of Biafra by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 09, 2015
lygn19:

the guys are annoying,
the worst and the most stup1d discussion u can ever have in this life is with this ipob youth, every time they open there mouth to talk they keep giving me more reasons to hate this Biafra, there own ignorance is flawless. I managed to come across one this morning and he wad telling me that Buhari is not a Nigerian that he is a fulani and fulani are not Nigerians, imagine the rubbish, when he told me Amaechi is not ikwerre that he is a yoruba man that's why he bears rotimi, I gave up.
That radio Biafra should be shut down, its spreading ignorance too much.
But nigeria have tried several times to shut it down but she couldn't
if you like you support if you like don't support

12 Likes

Re: Banks Not Operating Today In Aba Because Of Biafra by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 09, 2015
Hizzy:

But nigeria have tried several times to shut it down but she couldn't
if you like you support if you like don't support
hizzy are u up for the challenge.
Re: Banks Not Operating Today In Aba Because Of Biafra by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 09, 2015
lygn19:
hizzy are u up for the challenge.
ya
Re: Banks Not Operating Today In Aba Because Of Biafra by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 09, 2015
Hizzy:

ya
tell us why u want Biafra,
tell us how you would get it,
and if u get it tell us how u would run it.
Begin.

1 Like

Re: Banks Not Operating Today In Aba Because Of Biafra by Boss13: 9:46am On Nov 09, 2015
EternalTruths:

You and Abagworo talk like babies

Let UN Referendum decide our fate

If more Igbos vote for one Nigeria fine and good

Don't put yourself in trouble

Tomorrow when you are declared OSU in Biafra, you will begin to complain

Do you think all OSUs were dedicated to gods. angry

Think well

Let UN Referendum be the judge. angry

I think this is a good way to stop the madness. Let the agitators put their popularity to test.

1 Like

Re: Banks Not Operating Today In Aba Because Of Biafra by youngeagle(m): 9:49am On Nov 09, 2015
lygn19:

just close that dirty thing called mouth....I hate being insultive here but wen some nonentity feels they understands a tribe or a region more than the region knows itself puts me off

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banks Not Operating Today In Aba Because Of Biafra by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 09, 2015
lygn19:

tell us why u want Biafra,
tell us how you would get it,
and if u get it tell us how u would run it.
Begin.

I wil just answer you with this, nobody wants bad thing for him self we know what we want and we know it's the best for us and it's better to have our on country than keep deceiving our selves
I like Yoruba and Hausa but I prefer being with my Brothers Thanks

11 Likes

Re: Banks Not Operating Today In Aba Because Of Biafra by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 09, 2015
youngeagle:
just close that dirty thing called mouth....I hate being insultive here but wen some nonentity feels they understands a tribe or a region more than the region knows itself puts me off
which region am I from then?
Re: Banks Not Operating Today In Aba Because Of Biafra by QuotaSystem: 9:53am On Nov 09, 2015
[b]All these issues have been overflogged already across several threads, there's no point reinventing the wheel.

The reason you're agitating is because you're holding the short end of the stick under this administration.

However, you measured the stick yourself.

What you should be seeking through reconciliation and diplomacy, you people want to get by blackmail and force. Its traditional Ibo arrogance taken too far, and Nigerians are saying ENOUGH.

All you're doing is playing victim. With regard to the cut off marks for example, do you realize they only apply to unity schools (less than 1% of all secondary schools) which were built to foster national unity in the first place? Do you realize the cut off mark is determined by the performance of your fellow Ibo classmates and not a Hausa man anywhere? If you don't want to be affected by the 'inequality', leave the unity schools alone and seek the remaining 99% available. You have no case.

Personally I want you all to have Biafra, but the way you're going about it, I can swear that it will not be a reality. At least, not now. [/b]

noblezone:

Freedom comes with some price.
Its better to suffer for a while and be free than to seek moments of pleasure and be enslaved forever.
We are making a statement to Nigeria, Britain and the whole world:
We may be black but we are not monkeys.
We are free-borns and not slaves.

We want referendum like they did for Scotland.
Nigeria was never negotiated.
That is why our children will score 70% and they are denied admission while some kid who scored 1% is offered same admission. We cannot belong to a country where the universal 40% mark is not obeyed.

We cannot belog to a country where our constitution is Islamised, a country where we are killed because a Danish cartooned Mohammed.

We cannot belong to a country where the President divided the country into 95% and 5%.

We cannot belong to a country where our lands are invaded by cattle rearers. They destroy our crops, rape our women, kill our men and laugh at us with impunity.

We need not your kind of sympathy. We are no slaves. We want to rule ourselves, take our destiny into our hands.

Long live Biafra.

5 Likes

Re: Banks Not Operating Today In Aba Because Of Biafra by meforyou1(m): 9:54am On Nov 09, 2015
lygn19:
What say you.
can u create a thread for that debate let's debate it
Re: Banks Not Operating Today In Aba Because Of Biafra by malton: 9:59am On Nov 09, 2015
lygn19:
What say you.
Please don't bother engaging those lots. It's a waste of your good time.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Reveals How GEJ Wrecked Nigeria's Economy / The Beautiful Japanese Woman That Got IPOB Registered In Japan (pics) / Okonjo-iweala May Not Win WTO Director General

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.