Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,724 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

How To Detect A SCAM Interview Using Nairaland - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Detect A SCAM Interview Using Nairaland (34379 Views)

How To Identify Scam Interview Invitations / Pls Is This A Scam Interview Or Real / C-step Scam Interview Invitation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Detect A SCAM Interview Using Nairaland by SirWhiteFish: 11:24am On Apr 09, 2020
nellyalph:
I was in ph and I got an interview invite at lagos in a 2 days time and prior to that a genuine job call has been coming in and I thought they were the same. I came on nairaland and someone talked about typing the address on Google, without hesitation I searched the address on Google. Even without completing the address, the full address popped up.And lo and behold, all the search links showed that the address is used by fake company to scam gullible youths.

Pls let's be wise.
100 %
Re: How To Detect A SCAM Interview Using Nairaland by seba: 10:38am On Jun 03, 2020
please my lovely people in the house, i have an interview with connectrail company, please i need more information if the company is good.
Re: How To Detect A SCAM Interview Using Nairaland by demiiii(f): 10:27am On Jun 27, 2020
IS THIS A SCAM INTERVIEW

I just got this text message from this number

Text message from 07039079604;

Consequence to ur application, MANT INT'L shortlisted U for an interview on Saturday,27/06/20 by 9am@Eunibrown house,195 Ikorodu, palmgroove busstop, Lagos.

Another text from this same number 07039079604;

please because of those coming from distant places, MANTI INT'L INT'L collaboration with our partners has shifted interview time from 9am to 12pm. Thank you
Re: How To Detect A SCAM Interview Using Nairaland by ivysam: 10:31am On Mar 19, 2021
Subject: Melbourne consult

Hi Applicant in respect to your application you have been shortlisted for an interview at no 4b Toyin Street unity bus stop, opposite Victory home school Ikeja lagos under the bridge. Entry code MRM7F. TIME: 8am prompt DATE: 22nd march. Ensure to come with a photocopy of your CV and a hard copy of this message or your phone for proof. NOTE: come with your nose mask. FOR FURTHER ENQUIRY CONTACT: 09080787624

I just got this message and I decided to do some research on the internet so as not to fall victim to scam interviews.
There was absolutely nothing on Google about 'Melbourne consult' which was very suspicious so I decided to call the number in the interview mail I got. After introducing myself, I asked the lady who answered the phone for the name of their website, she snapped at me and told me to come to the address... next thing I know, she hung up!

Just thought to post this here to alert unsuspecting job seekers. This Melbourne consult are big time scammers

1 Like

Re: How To Detect A SCAM Interview Using Nairaland by Fratello(m): 2:12pm On Mar 22, 2021
Omo, thanks oo.
Re: How To Detect A SCAM Interview Using Nairaland by singiti(m): 8:55am On Apr 06, 2021
You have done well to post this. They are fraudsters. I have ad an encounter with them. they are not giving u any job, they will just brainwash u into thinking they can make u successful in life without having to look for employment. eventually, they will ask u to pay N4k for the training fee. They also use this name CROWNLINK CONSULT.

See screenshots of the emails I got from those useless people below. Notice that they have the same address but different company names.

PLEASE BEWARE OF THESE FRAUDSTERS[color=#990000][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Important: Notice to Jobseekers / Lagos State To Engage 4,000 Graduates In Internship, To Pay 40,000 Monthly / Guaranty Trust Bank Is Recruiting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.