Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,632 members, 7,813,088 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

Photo: This Girl Thinks She Looks Like Yemi Alade. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: This Girl Thinks She Looks Like Yemi Alade. (1811 Views)

Misi Of HotFM: Tiwa Savage Shouts, She Can’t Sing Like Yemi Alade - OAP Says / Photos Of Tonto Dikeh After Cosmetic Surgery. She Looks Gorgeous / This Is For ONLY Wanna-be(s) Like Yemi Alade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: This Girl Thinks She Looks Like Yemi Alade. by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 09, 2015
Honestly, I don't know what to make of it when I saw her status update.
She wrote "feeling fly!!! Chai! I too resemble her o. For my mind so?
#winks.

Trust people had a lot to say on how she looks more beautiful lol!

www.gidilink..co.ke/2015/11/meet-yemi-alades-cute-sister-lol.html

Re: Photo: This Girl Thinks She Looks Like Yemi Alade. by youngberry001(m): 10:04am On Nov 09, 2015
none of the aboved undecided

2 Likes

Re: Photo: This Girl Thinks She Looks Like Yemi Alade. by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 09, 2015
youngberry001:
none of the aboved undecided
Guy you are wicket o! grin
Re: Photo: This Girl Thinks She Looks Like Yemi Alade. by vizkiz: 10:15am On Nov 09, 2015
this is a real definition of beauty and the beast
Re: Photo: This Girl Thinks She Looks Like Yemi Alade. by Joeace3000(m): 10:28am On Nov 09, 2015
what do guys really tell ugly girls?? sad angry

Meanwhile for those people who have no jobs, are tired of switching jobs or have no skill at all and want to develop skills that can fetch them money today, here is my Nairaland thread (Brought to you by brilliantlightsmedia) where you can come in to learn how to join fiverr and offfer Hot, In-demand Services as well as developing the skills needed not only to make money monthly working online on fiverr but offline as a workplace skill you can start a business with or use to boost your resume and job chances. Ain't that cool?

The thread is a well explained step by step guide along with images to help you grasp what you need to do. to help you get started today

There are very easy ways of making it through the internet, you just have to find the safest and surest way, and this one beckons. follow me now...

The Nairaland Fiverr Free Training Thread
Re: Photo: This Girl Thinks She Looks Like Yemi Alade. by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 09, 2015
The girl is cute tho.
Re: Photo: This Girl Thinks She Looks Like Yemi Alade. by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 09, 2015
Na OP gf be ds joor, him jus wan mk we rate her
Re: Photo: This Girl Thinks She Looks Like Yemi Alade. by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 09, 2015
Yes so much,na she b yemi's mom, shocked **jagbajagba cheesy
Re: Photo: This Girl Thinks She Looks Like Yemi Alade. by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 09, 2015
6Dvision:
Na OP gf be ds joor, him jus wan mk we rate her
Lol! grin
Re: Photo: This Girl Thinks She Looks Like Yemi Alade. by nuelzy: 3:27pm On Nov 09, 2015
d two ladies r lipped ... lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Man Caught Red-handed Staring At A Female A$$ / Linda Ikeji Says She Can Buy Any Man She Made The Claim Via Series Of Tweet / Ses Reason Why Peter Okoye Falls Back To Low Cut And What Glo Told Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.