Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Picture: The Youths Are The New Face Of PDP. PDP National Conference - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture: The Youths Are The New Face Of PDP. PDP National Conference (1587 Views)

Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online / Ali Modu Sheriff Storms PDP National Secretariat This Morning / 7 Key PDP Members Who Were Absent At Pdp's National Conference Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture: The Youths Are The New Face Of PDP. PDP National Conference by maxtamazin: 10:16am On Nov 09, 2015
The youths are the face of the new PDP. We arw changing the PDP.Come and join us.#pdprebranding. #pdpnationalconference.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture: The Youths Are The New Face Of PDP. PDP National Conference by chocolateme(f): 10:18am On Nov 09, 2015
Will it provide jobs?
Re: Picture: The Youths Are The New Face Of PDP. PDP National Conference by boboLIL(m): 10:19am On Nov 09, 2015
New thieves

4 Likes

Re: Picture: The Youths Are The New Face Of PDP. PDP National Conference by maxtamazin: 10:23am On Nov 09, 2015
boboLIL:
New thieves

You spend all your life sitting around, complaning about how bad Nigeria is but some young, intelligent youths are doing something about it and you are calling them thieves.

You are a big fool. Continue in your abject stupidity and let the brave change Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Picture: The Youths Are The New Face Of PDP. PDP National Conference by Mogidi: 10:24am On Nov 09, 2015
I spotted Adeyanju Deji, a real patriot.

2 Likes

Re: Picture: The Youths Are The New Face Of PDP. PDP National Conference by maxtamazin: 10:25am On Nov 09, 2015
chocolateme:
Will it provide jobs?

This is why the youths are the centre of the new PDP. Why do you have to wait for someone to provide you a job.. start thinking about creating one youself.

3 Likes

Re: Picture: The Youths Are The New Face Of PDP. PDP National Conference by boboLIL(m): 10:25am On Nov 09, 2015
maxtamazin:

You spend all your life sitting around, complaning about how bad Nigeria is but some young, intelligent youths are doing something about it and you are calling them thieves.

You are a big fool. Continue in your abject stupidity and let the brave change Nigeria.
small fool.....thief

4 Likes

Re: Picture: The Youths Are The New Face Of PDP. PDP National Conference by chocolateme(f): 10:29am On Nov 09, 2015
maxtamazin:

This is why the youths are the centre of the new PDP. Why do you have to wait for someone to provide you a job.. start thinking about creating one youself.
thanks
Re: Picture: The Youths Are The New Face Of PDP. PDP National Conference by speedyGonzales: 10:31am On Nov 09, 2015
youths are more likely to build the country than ex-military men! Intelligent youths!

1 Like

Re: Picture: The Youths Are The New Face Of PDP. PDP National Conference by erunz(m): 10:32am On Nov 09, 2015
Mogidi:
I sported Adeyanju Deji, a real patriot.
YES BOSS, I REMEMBER WHEN HE KICKED AGAINST WADA'S CANDIDATURE AS PDP GOVERNORSHIP CANDIDATE IN KOGI. BUT AFTER SPEAKING WITH WADA, HE CAME BACK AND GAVE HIS SUPPORT WADA. HE IS REALLY A GUY WHO WISH NIGERIA WELL. IT IS TIME FOR YOUTH TO TAKE OVER PDP
Re: Picture: The Youths Are The New Face Of PDP. PDP National Conference by Mogidi: 10:42am On Nov 09, 2015
erunz:
YES BOSS, I REMEMBER WHEN HE KICKED AGAINST WADA'S CANDIDATURE AS PDP GOVERNORSHIP CANDIDATE IN KOGI. BUT AFTER SPEAKING WITH WADA, HE CAME BACK AND GAVE HIS SUPPORT WADA. HE IS REALLY A GUY WHO WISH NIGERIA WELL. IT IS TIME FOR YOUTH TO TAKE OVER PDP

The youths now own PDP, gone are the days of the Anenihs.

P:S
Its a shame Onolememen has become invisible recently, Esan badly needs another Anenih, I thought Anenih was grooming Mike for take over?

2 Likes

Re: Picture: The Youths Are The New Face Of PDP. PDP National Conference by maxtamazin: 10:50am On Nov 09, 2015
boboLIL:
small fool.....thief

Go and form your own APC youth conference, oh...I get it..you can't, they won't allow you. Oops.

1 Like

Re: Picture: The Youths Are The New Face Of PDP. PDP National Conference by boboLIL(m): 11:17am On Nov 09, 2015
maxtamazin:

Go and form your own APC youth conference, oh...I get it..you can't, they won't allow you. Oops.

e still de pepper u? Thief thief
Re: Picture: The Youths Are The New Face Of PDP. PDP National Conference by ObidikeObinna: 11:20am On Nov 09, 2015
Mogidi:
I sported Adeyanju Deji, a real patriot.

Sported indeed.

Is this the type of illiterate youths that want to take over the PDP?
Re: Picture: The Youths Are The New Face Of PDP. PDP National Conference by Metrofox(m): 11:21am On Nov 09, 2015
No thanks..I'd rather join kowa, can a sheep give birth to a goat?
Re: Picture: The Youths Are The New Face Of PDP. PDP National Conference by erunz(m): 11:23am On Nov 09, 2015
Mogidi:

Its a shame Onolememen has become invisible recently, Esan badly needs another Anenih, I thought Anenih was grooming Mike for take over?
SAME HERE I THOUGHT ONOLEMEMEN WILL BE OUR NEXT VOICE IN ESANLAND

1 Like

Re: Picture: The Youths Are The New Face Of PDP. PDP National Conference by ObidikeObinna: 11:25am On Nov 09, 2015
erunz:
SAME HERE I THOUGHT ONOLEMEMEN WILL BE OUR NEXT VOICE IN ESANLAND

I thought so Matthew

Where is he now?
Re: Picture: The Youths Are The New Face Of PDP. PDP National Conference by Mogidi: 11:25am On Nov 09, 2015
ObidikeObinna:

Sported indeed.

That is cheap bro considering you voted an illiterate as president. Anyway am sorry, I never knew my spelling was being graded.

2 Likes

Re: Picture: The Youths Are The New Face Of PDP. PDP National Conference by maxtamazin: 11:47am On Nov 09, 2015
boboLIL:
e still de pepper u? Thief thief

Pepper me ke? Na...am so happy to belong to youth oriented party, but i am suprised you are still on this thread, I thought you are starting your own APC youth conference with your brain dead dullard president. I forgot, it will never be your turn, you are too far down the ladder of importance in APC.

Move on son, go and comment in the romance thread.
Re: Picture: The Youths Are The New Face Of PDP. PDP National Conference by erunz(m): 11:53am On Nov 09, 2015
ObidikeObinna:

Sported indeed.

FO0L KEEP ON OPENING ACCOUNT WITH DIFFERENT MONIKER, TILL U JAM ROCK
Re: Picture: The Youths Are The New Face Of PDP. PDP National Conference by adaweezy(m): 12:27pm On Nov 09, 2015
Mogidi:
that murderer
Re: Picture: The Youths Are The New Face Of PDP. PDP National Conference by ObidikeObinna: 1:21pm On Nov 09, 2015
erunz:
FO0L KEEP ON OPENING ACCOUNT WITH DIFFERENT MONIKER, TILL U JAM ROCK

Ugly black fool. U are as ugly as sin
Re: Picture: The Youths Are The New Face Of PDP. PDP National Conference by boboLIL(m): 1:36pm On Nov 09, 2015
maxtamazin:

Pepper me ke? Na...am so happy to belong to youth oriented party, but i am suprised you are still on this thread, I thought you are starting your own APC youth conference with your brain dead dullard president. I forgot, it will never be your turn, you are too far down the ladder of importance in APC.

Move on son, go and comment in the romance thread.
stupidkid
Re: Picture: The Youths Are The New Face Of PDP. PDP National Conference by drss(m): 1:41pm On Nov 09, 2015
Mogidi:
d guy finish APC for focus nigeria AIT program. grin
up PDP Youths! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Picture: The Youths Are The New Face Of PDP. PDP National Conference by christejames(m): 1:45pm On Nov 09, 2015
I am for the future, I support the new PDP with passion cause I believe the transformation of this country lies in the hands of the youths...
Re: Picture: The Youths Are The New Face Of PDP. PDP National Conference by docadams: 1:52pm On Nov 09, 2015
Mogidi:

Rice man was also groomed but had to decamp because of PDP coven politics.
So don't trust them to stay long in PDP.
Re: Picture: The Youths Are The New Face Of PDP. PDP National Conference by Aromas: 2:22pm On Nov 09, 2015
chocolateme:
Will it provide jobs?
Definitely you don't need progress, if you purposely go against the wish of this party.
Re: Picture: The Youths Are The New Face Of PDP. PDP National Conference by basilo101: 5:27pm On Nov 09, 2015
Ya, making the party more youth friendly will boost their chances agaist the gerontocratic govt

(1) (Reply)

Delayed FG Workers November Salary? / Names Of Some Nigerian Treasury Looters / Re:addressing Some Facts Nnamdi Kalu Raised On His Radio Biafra - Ayo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.