Stats: 3,166,704 members, 7,865,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:55 AM

10 Hilarious Ways To Succeed In Nigeria By Dr. Sandra Duru-eluobi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Hilarious Ways To Succeed In Nigeria By Dr. Sandra Duru-eluobi (431 Views)

Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Owerri, Nigeria By Rochas Okorocha Sparks Outrage / Fayose: "I Chose Kolapo Olusola To Succeed Me In Line With God's Leading" / I Am Afraid I did Not Succeed In The Election In Kogi, Bayelsa & Rivers - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

10 Hilarious Ways To Succeed In Nigeria By Dr. Sandra Duru-eluobi by niceluvsus(m): 10:35am On Nov 09, 2015
Sandra Duru-Eluobi
My dear na how you carry plan your life, na so you go live am! Nobody should be blamed for your failure or irresponsible life! As you carry live your life from your teenage days go affect your adulthood kwa! As you carry manage your youthful days go determine your future ooo! Plan well! Live responsible lifestyle! Organise your life well! Learn to save and not lavish your income living a fake/
irresponsible lifestyle! Discover the real you! Make God your bestfriend! Trust nobody but God! Work hard! Always believe that you can make it! All you need na God, positive energy and hardwork! Remember, nobody dey owe you anything! Stop blaming others for your failure or predicament! You are the archithect of your life! It's not too late, you can make a U-TURN!
*Set your goals
*Know your priorities
*Do not be materialistic/fashion conscious
*Humble yourself
*Make you no dey fake
*Education dey very important
*Engage your time positively with great minds/books
*Start small and grow big
*Always appreciate any little support from people
*Go for what you need and not what you want
*Stop living in the past or "fake paradise"
*Do not dream big without planning and hardwork
*Do not plot evil against people
*Do not feel you know everything
*Do not have a fixed mindset
*Make you try have growth mindset
*Put God first and not man
*Curses maybe affecting your success (Go to God in prayers)
*Do not wait for all you need, work for all you need!
*Remember, nobody dey owe you!
Dr. Sandra Duru-Eluobi

The Imbalance Nature Of The Media(french Attack) / Oshiomhole & Igbinegion In War Of Words, Edo / See Wat Fayose Is Calling Buhari Fraud.