Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,574 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

I'm In Need Of A Single Lady For Relationship That'll Lead To Marriage - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I'm In Need Of A Single Lady For Relationship That'll Lead To Marriage (747 Views)

Looking For A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage / I Need A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage / SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In Need Of A Single Lady For Relationship That'll Lead To Marriage by ujoseph006: 11:10am On Nov 09, 2015
Hello, my name is basil, and entrepreneur. And am single, and really in need for a lady to call my own. Any single lady in the house that's interested?

Add me on wassap!! 08114624972, thank you

Cc: lalasticlala please help me take this to front page. Thanks.
Re: I'm In Need Of A Single Lady For Relationship That'll Lead To Marriage by Jj222(f): 11:24am On Nov 09, 2015
God will give u one; just pray only prayer can do it. good luck.
Re: I'm In Need Of A Single Lady For Relationship That'll Lead To Marriage by Hazardd(m): 12:11pm On Nov 09, 2015
Jj222:
God will give u one; just pray only prayer can do it. good luck.
if you are single why can't you hook him up sharply or abi you no de find husband than saying those gibberish above lol

1 Like

Re: I'm In Need Of A Single Lady For Relationship That'll Lead To Marriage by DUOz(m): 4:44pm On Nov 09, 2015
Hazardd:
if you are single why can't you hook him up sharply or abi you no de find husband than saying those gibberish above lol

I support you
Re: I'm In Need Of A Single Lady For Relationship That'll Lead To Marriage by gasbve: 8:50pm On Dec 28, 2015
Join whereweallmeet an online dating site with live dating agents to provide advice on how to find the match for you.
Re: I'm In Need Of A Single Lady For Relationship That'll Lead To Marriage by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 29, 2015
Hi, am in need of a lag based lady.. Am single and ready to mingle, I want a lady who is a xtian (ibo most especially)and ready for a serious relationship between the ages of 20 - 24....She can contact me on 08110831163 and also on BBM, my pin 333A75E0.
Re: I'm In Need Of A Single Lady For Relationship That'll Lead To Marriage by buscojnr: 10:45pm On Dec 30, 2015
I look forward to meeting a responsible yoruba working class muslim lady.she shd be a graduate,pretty,intelligent,fair in complextion,average or tall in height but nt short,slim or chubby but nt fat,AA genotype and lagos based btw 23-30yrs.feel free 2 meet me if u consider ur self eligible.
08069387093. Or. 2883e951.
Re: I'm In Need Of A Single Lady For Relationship That'll Lead To Marriage by bvegas2020: 8:54pm On Jan 26, 2016
LOOKING FOR A SPECIAL SOMEONE? WHEREWEALLMEET IS A PREMIUM DATING SITE WITH LIVE DATING AGENTS THAT GIVE A REAL LIVE ASSISTANCE IN FINDING YOUR PERFECT MATCH.

(1) (Reply)

Welcome Me / Searching For A True Love Again / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.