Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,186 members, 7,829,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria (170477 Views)

Fresh Graduate Trainee Opportunity June/july 2018 / Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme / Graduate Trainee Opportunity In A Top Bank In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 23, 2015
Paschal001:
This recruitment is for Sterling bank... That I know for sure. Guys do take it very serious. Thanks

Guy, abeg give us hint about communication and writing skill test

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by kaka22(m): 5:18pm On Nov 23, 2015
I just received a success mail. Glory to God
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 23, 2015
youdontknowme:
Congrats

Thanks bosss
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 23, 2015
Eniolafasasi:
for those that got invite for the business nd communications skills test. I think I can be of help for the questions cos I wrote d business nd comm skills too last month but was nt successful. you will be asked to write essays. also questions on memo too were asked. how to write a memo. I was also asked about cashless Lagos, how to be an employee. Also be familiar with how to use punctuation marks. also anoda ways of spelling words. that's all I can remember abt dat.

1. Pls wat was the topic given to u to write essay on
2. Pls xpantiate on dat memo
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by PrinceRhaeger: 5:32pm On Nov 23, 2015
Eniolafasasi:
for those that got invite for the business nd communications skills test. I think I can be of help for the questions cos I wrote d business nd comm skills too last month but was nt successful. you will be asked to write essays. also questions on memo too were asked. how to write a memo. I was also asked about cashless Lagos, how to be an employee. Also be familiar with how to use punctuation marks. also anoda ways of spelling words. that's all I can remember abt dat.
please bro how was the sequence like, was it after the essay, then a panel interview in which you were asked those questions you mentioned above, how many people were in the panel if it was so, and was there a group test or assessment.... thanks for your expected response
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by Csami(m): 5:39pm On Nov 23, 2015
I saw the success mail but I'm not going to travel to Lagos. Why can't they arrange it somewhere close like ph or enugu? Lagos is overcrowded and one sterling bank want to add more 300 people on Thursday to its misery.

Make I do eyes like say I no see the mail.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by Shinelle(f): 5:57pm On Nov 23, 2015
success to PH peeps getting mails oo! Abj which way naw?
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by Shinelle(f): 6:00pm On Nov 23, 2015
Csami:
I saw the success mail but I'm not going to travel to Lagos. Why can't they arrange it somewhere close like ph or enugu? Lagos is overcrowded and one sterling bank want to add more 300 people on Thursday to its misery.

Oga better go oo..
they said it would be @ Lagos in their previous mail though..
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by MrSocrate(m): 6:00pm On Nov 23, 2015
Shinelle:
success to PH peeps getting mails oo! Abj which way naw?
lets just be hopeful, its not yet our turn
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by kaka22(m): 6:05pm On Nov 23, 2015
What is the dress code for this effective communication and writing skill? Is it casual dress or must we be on suit?
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 23, 2015
Eniolafasasi:

Please, is it just an essay writing.Then what was the time allocated for the essay.
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by Ochs: 6:11pm On Nov 23, 2015
pls wats d way 4ward 4 dos of us in Lag dt r yet 2 receive details as regard'g d PBT na
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by Djdamian(m): 6:13pm On Nov 23, 2015
Ochs:
pls wats d way 4ward 4 dos of us in Lag dt r yet 2 receive details as regard'g d PBT na

OYO... them don forget una
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by Csami(m): 6:15pm On Nov 23, 2015
Shinelle:

Oga better go oo..
they said it would be @ Lagos in their previous mail though..

I know but no thanks. Lagos is not for people like me and the hustle there is real coupled with this fuel wahala......nah sis.
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by witorwitoutyou(m): 6:17pm On Nov 23, 2015
We sure say dem still wan employ from lagos candidates soh! I tayya o,dis wan wey odas are abt collecting employment letter

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by Dahveydson(m): 6:19pm On Nov 23, 2015
witorwitoutyou:
We sure say dem still wan employ from lagos candidates soh! I tayya o,dis wan wey odas are abt collecting employment letter

grin grin
Make we dey look

grin grin grin
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by Eniolafasasi: 6:21pm On Nov 23, 2015
the test was for 2 hrs. and it was divided into sessions . I section ABCD. section was synonyms nd antonyms. section B different was of spelling sum words I tink about 20 of them. also they will give you a passage then ask u to put punctuation marks where necessary. Section C is abt essay writing. they gave topics but I choose cashless Lagos. also essay about WHO I AM. then section D was memo on how to be a good employee. pls note for that WHO I AM please concentrate most on your interest, achievement and goals.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by xmileeasy: 6:24pm On Nov 23, 2015
Shinelle:
success to PH peeps getting mails oo!
Abj which way naw?
I got an email for the communication and business skills test, I wrote the previous test in Abuja.
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 23, 2015
Csami:

Ajebota every soft for your side , unlike us even if na bornu state the job they we go enta wink
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by obinna2nv(m): 6:35pm On Nov 23, 2015
Csami:

My brother I agree with you, travelling all the way from PH to Lagos to write yet another test, when you've already written 2 previous tests is disheartening. With the fuel situation, imaging the logistics involved, its not as if they will foot the bill and you can easily get a regret mail!! Travelling to Lagos will make you absent from work for atleast 3 whole working days!! What excuse should I give my employers? If it was for an interview, I'd have attended but yet another test? I seriously doubt I will. * Sighs *

The plight of a Jobseeker in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by Shinelle(f): 6:36pm On Nov 23, 2015
xmileeasy:

I got an email for the communication and business skills test, I wrote the previous test in Abuja.

Ngwanu.... are u serious?
Torr....oti pari!
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by LordClem(m): 6:39pm On Nov 23, 2015
A friend got this text message from Workforce

Thank you for taking the GRADUATE TRAINEE assessment.

Following the outcome of your performance, we regret to inform you that you will not be progressing to the next phase of the recruitment process.  We will however retain your information in our database and profile you for future openings as appropriate.

We wish you success in your career.

##
Am yet to receive either success mail or this one. Who else is with me on this.? #TeamKano #TeamAbuja
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by Emeralddd(f): 6:40pm On Nov 23, 2015
Please, did anyone with second class upper division get the success mail??
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 23, 2015
By
Emeralddd:

Yeah, I wrote my test in Ibadan, and I got a success mail from sterling today
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by Csami(m): 7:05pm On Nov 23, 2015
BiggyB242:

Ajebota every soft for your side , unlike us even if na bornu state the job they we go enta wink

Dis one no get anything to do with ajebo o! Many things dey involved;
1. Fuel and hike in transportation
2. Crowded lagos
3. No guarantee about securing the job.

So many factors dey involved.

As for borno, Goodluck! Make I no dey where I dey find work one small girl go come use locally made bomb no be even foreign come blow me comot earth.

As long as there's life, something better is always up front.

6 Likes

Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by Chekyjustice(m): 7:19pm On Nov 23, 2015
So no reply yet for Lagos candidates? . I passed the first test and was sent a success mail that I will be contacted for the next assessment. Unfortunately, nothing yet has been sent. I still dey wait Sha.
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by ucyoma(m): 7:19pm On Nov 23, 2015
Emeralddd:
I have 2'1 and got success mail
#TeamPH
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 23, 2015
Csami:

Dis one no get anything to do with ajebo o! Many things dey involved;
1. Fuel and hike in transportation
2. Crowded lagos
3. No guarantee about securing the job.

So many factors dey involved.

As for borno, Goodluck! Make I no dey where I dey find work one small girl go come use

locally made bomb no be even foreign come blow me comot earth.

As long as there's life, something better is always up front.

Hahaha , just kidding I understand you bro.I only apply for a job when is located in te south south or abj anywhere else I'm not interested.
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by Shinelle(f): 7:34pm On Nov 23, 2015
obinna2nv:

My brother I agree with you, travelling all the way from PH to Lagos to write yet another test, when you've already written 2 previous tests is disheartening. With the fuel situation, imaging the logistics involved, its not as if they will foot the bill and you can easily get a regret mail!! Travelling to Lagos will make you absent from work for atleast 3 whole working days!! What excuse should I give my employers? If it was for an interview, I'd have attended but yet another test? I seriously doubt I will. * Sighs *

The plight of a Jobseeker in Nigeria.

Putting it on Thursday means it's probably deliberately targeted at the unemployed not underemployed.
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by otimize(m): 7:38pm On Nov 23, 2015
Me when no get mail,wetin that wan mean? e mean say i don fail Did anyone get a regret mail?, so that i will know my fate....
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by Shinelle(f): 7:40pm On Nov 23, 2015
LordClem:
A friend got this text message from Workforce

Thank you for taking the GRADUATE TRAINEE assessment.

Following the outcome of your performance, we regret to inform you that you will not be progressing to the next phase of the recruitment process.  We will however retain your information in our database and profile you for future openings as appropriate.

We wish you success in your career.

##
Am yet to receive either success mail or this one. Who else is with me on this.? #TeamKano #TeamAbuja

I'm with you .. neither yet
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by mroyato(m): 7:41pm On Nov 23, 2015
Na next year workforce wan invite us for the PBT after the success mail. Or is it after all the available slots have been filled before they remember us..This is what dragnet doesn't do.

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (58) (Reply)

Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply / Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. / Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.