Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria (170524 Views)

Fresh Graduate Trainee Opportunity June/july 2018 / Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme / Graduate Trainee Opportunity In A Top Bank In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by TalentSearchNg: 8:51am On Nov 21, 2015
Dahveydson:

If it was that, they would have done it through peopleplus. I don't know sha

You are right. It is NOT Zenith Bank. The guy just faked the email to deceive others.

2 Likes

Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by eddiemei(m): 8:51am On Nov 21, 2015
chaddy16:
ZENITH BANK PANEL INTERVIEW

Dear YYY,
Please be informed that you were successful at the paper based test held at workforce group Beside Lakeview Homes Phase 1, Behind Setraco, Along Mabushi Express way, Abuja on Thursday November 19, 2015 and have been scheduled for a Panel Interview scheduled to hold as follows:

Date: Wednesday November 25, 2015
Time: 11:00am prompt
Venue: Victoria Island - Plot 84, Ajose Adeogun Street, Victoria Island, Lagos State.

You are required to come along with a copy of this invite, 2 copies of your CV (using the attached template), a passport photograph, Original NYSC discharge certificate, First Degree certificate( Original and Photocopy), WAEC Certificate (Original and Photocopy) and Birth certificate (Original and Photocopy)

Kindly respond to this e-mail to confirm your availability

Anybody with me?

Congrat.......
Plz did u attend the PBT?..if yes,wat were d questions lyk?
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by Smoak: 8:56am On Nov 21, 2015
TalentSearchNg:
If someone actually sent you this, you are being scammed.

I can tell you AUTHORITATIVELY that the bank being recruited for is NOT Zenith Bank.

It's either someone is trying to deceive you or just fabricated this fake email to deceive others.

You may be right cos people plus is currently conducting aptitude tests for Zenith Bank, why workforce again? .Anyways, one can never tell, let's wait and see
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by TalentSearchNg: 8:56am On Nov 21, 2015
Guys, do not allow anyone deceive you that anybody has started receiving success mails and invitations for interviews.

Success mails and invitation for interview will only start coming in from Monday/Tuesday.

Those who chose Lagos as their test centre will need to exercise some patience. You will be invited in batches for your test starting next week or upper week.

All the best to those writing their PBT today.
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by deejay6: 8:57am On Nov 21, 2015
TalentSearchNg:

You are right. It is NOT Zenith Bank. The guy just faked the email to deceive others.

What would he have gained to do that... I doubt if peopleplus recruit Executive Trainees for Zenith Bank
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by Dahveydson(m): 8:57am On Nov 21, 2015
TalentSearchNg:

I thought as much.
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by febo15(m): 9:10am On Nov 21, 2015
udmbat:

God help all of us oooo. Congrats bro
did you receive any mail from workforce as regards to the PBT?
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by ItzladyP24(f): 9:31am On Nov 21, 2015
deejay6:

Workforce recruit for many banks both contract and full staff recruitment depending on the bank's desire..yours might be a different bank.:::I wish you all the best.

thanks.
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 21, 2015
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by DgRaNdShErifF(m): 9:58am On Nov 21, 2015
TalentSearchNg:
Guys, do not allow anyone deceive you that anybody has started receiving success mails and invitations for interviews.

Success mails and invitation for interview will only start coming in from Monday/Tuesday.

Those who chose Lagos as their test centre will need to exercise some patience. You will be invited in batches for your test starting next week or upper week.

All the best to those writing their PBT today.
Sir, thanks for heads up.
I've got a concern though. I chose lagos as my test centre and has since got the details of my PBT test. Infact, I got the invite/details the same day (on Tuesday eve) invites were sent to all successful applicants. This is an excerpt of the invite:

Dear Dgrandsheriff,

We are pleased to inform you that you were
successful at the online assessment and you
will be progressing to the next phase of the
recruitment which is a Paper Based Test.
Kindly see your schedule as follows;

Venue: Workforce Group, Plot 9, Block A,
Gbagada Industrial Scheme, Beside UPS
Gbagada Expressway, Gbagada, Lagos.
Date: Tuesday November 24, 2015
Time: 9:00AM

You are required to come along with a form of
identification, HB pencil, a copy of this Letter
and a passport picture affixed to the copy of
this mail.
Do not bring any calculator.

Note: if you are successful at the Paper Based Test,you will be invited for an assessment in Lagos state by the bank next week. Please make proper travel arrangements.

Please acknowledge this mail by confirming
your availability for the test.

Now my concern is, was my test details sent in error? coz you said those successful for Lagos will start getting their invites from next week or upper week. As a matter of fact, it seems like I'm the only one who has got the test details for Lagos.

Please, clear my doubt; as I won't want a disappointing situation when I zoom in Lagos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 21, 2015
Who is dis CHADDY16?
Am very sure some of those dat wrote the test on thursday would av refreshed their mail over and over yesternight especially those that are highly hypertensive, I fink we are matured enough, u don't joke with everything. ........mstcheww

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by dxcode(m): 10:21am On Nov 21, 2015
Dabosslady:

Thanks dear. You are a life saver.
Don't mention dear, have you written yours?
Sorry my main monicker was banned by anti spambot for reasons i dont know, so i changed to this one.
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 21, 2015
febo15:
did you receive any mail from workforce as regards to the PBT?
no ooo
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 21, 2015
abiolekzy:
Who is dis CHADDY16?
Am very sure some of those dat wrote the test on thursday would av refreshed their mail over and over yesternight especially those that are highly hypertensive, I fink we are matured enough, u don't joke with everything. ........mstcheww
nawa for this chaddy16 oooo. I feel like killing him
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by youdontknowme: 11:18am On Nov 21, 2015
DgRaNdShErifF:

I've got a concern though. I chose lagos as my test centre and has since got the details of my PBT test. Infact, I got the invite/details the same day (on Tuesday eve) invites were sent to all successful applicants. This is an excerpt of the invite:

Dear Dgrandsheriff,

this mail.

Note: if you are successful at the Paper Based Test,you will be invited for an assessment in Lagos state by the bank next week. Please make proper travel arrangements.

Now my concern is, was my test details sent in error? coz you said those successful for Lagos will start getting their invites from next week or upper week. As a matter of fact, it seems like I'm the only one who has got the test details for Lagos.

Please, clear my doubt; as I won't want a disappointing situation when I zoom in Lagos.
Thanks for this, it's quite incisive.

Pls, who else chose lag and is writing his/her test today, monday or tuesday? Kindly signify please let's clear this issh as I myself chose lag but no details yet. Thanks
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by DgRaNdShErifF(m): 11:28am On Nov 21, 2015
youdontknowme:
Thanks for this, it's quite incisive.

Pls, who else chose lag and is writing his/her test today, monday or tuesday? Kindly signify please let's clear this issh as I myself chose lag but no details yet. Thanks
You're welcome.

I just hope someone comes in quickly to ventilate this issue with some authentic info.
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by Ibukune(m): 11:31am On Nov 21, 2015
@PBT, God dey , Gods favour above all sha.
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by vas2net(m): 11:40am On Nov 21, 2015
I just wrote the pbt for port Harcourt zone. The questions were very time consuming with a limited time. Especially the maths section. At this point my faith lies with God.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by LordClem(m): 11:55am On Nov 21, 2015
vas2net:
I just wrote the pbt for port Harcourt zone. The questions were very time consuming with a limited time. Especially the maths section. At this point my faith lies with God.

Please can you help with the breakdown of the questions? Like how they are divided and what they look like. Going in for mine by 1pm in Abuja. #TeamKano turn #TeamAbuja
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by vas2net(m): 12:01pm On Nov 21, 2015
10 critical reasons, 5 comprehension, 5 antonyms, 10 SHL Maths. Good luck!

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by vas2net(m): 12:02pm On Nov 21, 2015
LordClem:

Please can you help with the breakdown of the questions? Like how they are divided and what they look like. Going in for mine by 1pm in Abuja. #TeamKano turn #TeamAbuja

10 critical reasons, 5 comprehension, 5 antonyms, 10 SHL Maths. Good luck!

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by kaka22(m): 12:03pm On Nov 21, 2015
Presently in workforce office, ibadan for 12pm test... It is well
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 21, 2015
Still in the dark ooo,,,, got the success mail and I haven't been schedule for any PBT..... Team lagos, let someone throw in light to dix............

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by TalentSearchNg: 12:20pm On Nov 21, 2015
DgRaNdShErifF:

Dear Dgrandsheriff,

this mail.

No it wasn't sent in error. I'm sure you are currently resident in Edo or Delta. Those from that region who chose Lagos as their test center have been invited for next week.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 21, 2015
What's up with #teamlagos
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by DgRaNdShErifF(m): 1:46pm On Nov 21, 2015
TalentSearchNg:

No it wasn't sent in error. I'm sure you are currently resident in Edo or Delta. Those from that region who chose Lagos as their test center have been invited for next week.
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by damzy88: 2:07pm On Nov 21, 2015
@Talentsearchng, you seem to know a lot about this recruitment. How long do you think it will last for some of us who are eyeing other offers?

Thanks
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by formular123triol(m): 2:17pm On Nov 21, 2015
@Vas2net...where there Shapes, graphs, tables?
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 21, 2015
#team lagos....... pls work on ur speed and accuracy, those questions no be seresere oooooo
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 21, 2015
TalentSearchNg:

Sir, I can see dat u knw alot about this recruitment, I wanna ask 2 questions and I will be happy if u can answer these questions
1. Is this recruitment base on contract or permanent staff
2. Which bank are they recruiting for?
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by agunnadi1: 3:22pm On Nov 21, 2015
@abiolekzy(m)

@TalentSearchNg:has answered your first question check his previous posts.
He can now answer the second question
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 21, 2015
My own guess (I'm just guessing-o) is Skye Bank. It was them whom Workforce recruited for about this time some years ago when a relation then was taken. ... But that was like December 2009 sha. Long time ago.

The person is no longer with them, I would have asked.

Oya, TalentSearchNg, over to you!

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (58) (Reply)

Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 / Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply / Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.