Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,041 members, 7,835,509 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria (170587 Views)

Fresh Graduate Trainee Opportunity June/july 2018 / Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme / Graduate Trainee Opportunity In A Top Bank In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by hakintayor: 11:40pm On Jan 20, 2016
I am with you bboss
Kassidy4luv:
No feedback yet after the success message of the online test.......

Is dia anyone else.

TEAM LAGOS
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by evolg(m): 1:00am On Jan 21, 2016
LordClem:

Yes, he is. His name is Aliyu. He was one of those that got the invitation for panel interview same day he got the success SMS.
Ok. I guess u r #TeamPH right?
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by LordClem(m): 8:23am On Jan 21, 2016
BaebieHot:

Hi.
I heard the interview is in 3 stages. How true is that?
Your friend is so lucky to be in training school already

The interview (according to him) is in 2 stages, wrapped up in just 2 days
Day 1: Panel interview and documentation
Day 2: interview with Group Head, HR and medicals

PS
Are you also waiting for the interview for panel interview?

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by LordClem(m): 8:24am On Jan 21, 2016
evolg:

Ok. I guess u r #TeamPH right?

No. We are both #TeamKano but wrote our PBT in Abuja because of the security challenge at that time.
Lemme guess, you are also in the training now, right?
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 21, 2016
LordClem:

The interview (according to him) is in 2 stages, wrapped up in just 2 days
Day 1: Panel interview and documentation
Day 2: interview with Group Head, HR and medicals

PS
Are you also waiting for the interview for panel interview?

Yes I am. Thank u.
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by LordClem(m): 9:24am On Jan 21, 2016
BaebieHot:

Yes I am. Thank u.

#TeamAbuja?
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 21, 2016
LordClem:

#TeamAbuja?

Yeah
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by evolg(m): 9:57am On Jan 21, 2016
LordClem:

No. We are both #TeamKano but wrote our PBT in Abuja because of the security challenge at that time.
Lemme guess, you are also in the training now, right?
No, waiting for medicals.
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by LordClem(m): 10:14am On Jan 21, 2016
evolg:

No, waiting for medicals.

When did you have interview with the Group Head, HR
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by evolg(m): 1:57pm On Jan 21, 2016
LordClem:

When did you have interview with the Group Head, HR
Dec. Last yr
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by dharmmhy: 12:31pm On Jan 22, 2016
I wrote d effective communication and business writing test on d 8 of this month but I avnt gt any mail from them........pals,do u know of any number I can call?? help ur sis pls
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by evolg(m): 1:48pm On Jan 22, 2016
dharmmhy:
I wrote d effective communication and business writing test on d 8 of this month but I avnt gt any mail from them........pals,do u know of any number I can call?? help ur sis pls
Check d early pages of dis thread
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 22, 2016
Raey2919:
Just got a success text for the business writing test on the 8th
Me too. I am so excited! grin

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by kaka22(m): 4:23pm On Jan 25, 2016
Has Sterling bank called anyone for interview?
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by Raey2919(m): 7:33pm On Jan 25, 2016
Notin yet
kaka22:
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by LordClem(m): 11:22am On Jan 26, 2016
kaka22:

Still waiting for their invite
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by petiteee(f): 11:41am On Jan 27, 2016
Pls ow can one apply
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by unikay(m): 5:32pm On Jan 27, 2016
I beg kaka do you mean the one done at Ibadan branch of sterling bank. I did the interview as well but I have gotten any response. Please do you have any Info on that
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by bg12: 8:25am On Jan 29, 2016
Raey2919:
Notin yet
I did final interview like almost two weeks ago. Haven't heard anything yet tho. Has anybody done medicals recently??
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by evolg(m): 9:18am On Jan 29, 2016
bg12:
I did final interview like almost two weeks ago. Haven't heard anything yet tho. Has anybody done medicals recently??
I also did final interview last month n haven't hrd anytin too. Are u #teamPH?
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by bg12: 11:21am On Jan 29, 2016
evolg:

I also did final interview last month n haven't hrd anytin too. Are u #teamPH?
No but there were like two peeps from teamPH that did with my set.
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by kaka22(m): 4:15pm On Jan 29, 2016
unikay:
I beg kaka do you mean the one done at Ibadan branch of sterling bank. I did the interview as well but I have gotten any response. Please do you have any Info on that
No
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by evolg(m): 4:53pm On Jan 29, 2016
bg12:
No but there were like two peeps from teamPH that did with my set.
Ok, let the waiting continue.
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:54am On Jan 31, 2016
I am quite aware that some of us didn't make it to the next stage after the effective communication and business test but pretending you did via Social media won't solve the problem. It might make you feel good for some time but reality always sets in when you actually see one of your friends you started the journey with graduating from training school. I just want to use this medium to inspire you to not lose hope. Bank jobs might be one of the most common jobs to get now but at the same time people sacrifice a lot for it and end up with nothing which seems like something. Not saying the successful ones aren't lucky but the truth is you on the other hand is luckier. Take it from me cos now you have a chance to really do what you love(passion). Long story short, happy Sunday and trust God because the best is yet to come. Pray and never lose hope.

6 Likes

Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by LordClem(m): 4:10pm On Feb 03, 2016
What's happening here? Everywhere is just so quiet. Any news? Sterling Bank seems to be enjoying this waiting game o
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by bg12: 8:26pm On Feb 03, 2016
Some people did Final interview today. also were sent success mails. It is well
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by evolg(m): 8:30pm On Feb 03, 2016
bg12:
if i get u clearly, are u saying dey got a success mail afta d interview with d HR group head to come for medicals?
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by bg12: 9:59pm On Feb 03, 2016
evolg:

if i get u clearly, are u saying dey got a success mail afta d interview with d HR group head to come for medicals?
No they just got a message that they passed and they will be gotten back to
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by kaka22(m): 12:20am On Feb 04, 2016
This sterling bank get problem. I sent them a mail last week and I was informed that I will receive an interview invite soon. Since then, i've not heard anything from them. Now someone claims that people have just done their final interview when i've not attended one. This recruitment process is disorganised. #Smh for them undecided
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by LordClem(m): 2:26pm On Feb 04, 2016
bg12:

Are these people part of those that had their effective communication skills and business writing test January this year?? Or are they parts of last year's?
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by bg12: 3:06pm On Feb 04, 2016
LordClem:

Are these people part of those that had their effective communication skills and business writing test January this year?? Or are they parts of last year's?
Last year December I think
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by LordClem(m): 4:26pm On Feb 04, 2016
Is there anyone that wrote the Effective Communication & business writing skills' test this year January and has been invited for interview

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (58) (Reply)

Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 / Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply / Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.