Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,549 members, 7,823,413 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Virgin Atlantic Pulls Out Of Nigeria, Sacks Crew - The Nation - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Virgin Atlantic Pulls Out Of Nigeria, Sacks Crew - The Nation (15764 Views)

This Company Buy Used Phone In 30 Minute Nation Wide. / Etisalat Pulls Out Of Nigeria In 3 Weeks! / A Bank ATM Scam Is Sweeping The Nation Here’s How To Avoid It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virgin Atlantic Pulls Out Of Nigeria, Sacks Crew - The Nation by Ephemmm: 5:00pm On Nov 09, 2015
Ugomba:
APC- Broom Waiving Scammers

You guys are not just talented whenever the topic like this which requires intellectual and deeper reasoning surfaces. Dude! re-read the passage 10 times again tongue tongue tongue: unless this is done, you will not be able to grasp the backwardness the past administration has brought into Nigeria.

Anyway, GEJ till 2019 tongue tongue tongue
Re: Virgin Atlantic Pulls Out Of Nigeria, Sacks Crew - The Nation by soldierdollar(m): 6:07pm On Nov 09, 2015
belabela:

And when investors don't understand they leave?

You are dancing round nothing. You wonder why investors stayed during Abacha's regime. You are just too daft in understanding foreign investment.

You are citing car importation...how has Buhari made VA close business in Nigeria?

Even MTN that is being fined is not eager to leave.

The US fined a few banks to the tune of billions of USD and these banks are not eager to leave.

Your argument is no argument at all. It is a classic case of babbling

If you have a sense you'll understand that everyone's resolve is not the same . That company A left a country doesn't mean others can't survive it

As infant as you're , you expect every investor to march out like a troop of army .

It's a choice and such choices are provoked by a dull@rd's lack of administrative capability .

Before you quote me next time , grab an economics text book .
I thought I was arguing with a human being .

Run along troll
Re: Virgin Atlantic Pulls Out Of Nigeria, Sacks Crew - The Nation by erico2k2(m): 10:42pm On Nov 09, 2015
Sall:
A new sherrif is in town the time of impunity is over. They can no longer stay in business as politicians and top government officials and ministers no longer go shopping.
So you refuse to see the bigger picture that foreign investors are running away from Nigeria because of lack of policies? anyway, you don't go near teh Airports let alone fly on a plane so you wont know what this means.
Re: Virgin Atlantic Pulls Out Of Nigeria, Sacks Crew - The Nation by erico2k2(m): 10:46pm On Nov 09, 2015
Keneking:
PDP is gone grin

- era of booking full flight by politicians is now over
- Medview is now on international route
- era of booking first class on short notice and pay more $10,000 is gone
- Only genuine businesses would remain in Nigeria soon

Jonathan sef embarassed
I take it in your own view you have to be a politician to fly first class in Virgin abi? sometimes its a treat ie you can pay for your kids 18th birthday to fly first class on VA, make any sense
Re: Virgin Atlantic Pulls Out Of Nigeria, Sacks Crew - The Nation by erico2k2(m): 10:53pm On Nov 09, 2015
belabela:

And where did you get the idea that virgin atlantic restructuring is due to APC or Nigeria?

Are you bereft of thinking or you are just lazy intellectually?

In case you are so clueless of what is happening. Goldman has just pulled out of the emerging markets citing economic slowdown. So the leaders of brazil, China, Russsia, Indonesia, Nigeria, South Africa, India etc are to be blamed?

Oil prices have been down for more than 10 months are you blaming Jonathan, Buhari or Nigeria for that?

It's educated illiterates like you that give Nigerian graduates bad reputation
I have to agree with you cos U made sense,you have said it all, sometimes people fail to see teh bigger picture and make any economic sense of what happening around them, all the see is blame the govt of teh day,however I hold my reservations to to which aims you made your comment, if this happened 2 years ago would you be honest enough to make this genuine statement and blame global market rather than blame the govt of the day ie GEJ and PDP?I recon critics of the immediate past govt should go back and eat their vomits and see the challenges the past govt had been facing,.APC k new all these but use the vulnerability of educated MUMUS to exploit the people ie making such rubbish claims as to making $ equal to the naira.
Re: Virgin Atlantic Pulls Out Of Nigeria, Sacks Crew - The Nation by erico2k2(m): 11:02pm On Nov 09, 2015
tuoyoojo:
Change smelling evriwhere

More unemployment

More sacking

More people to benefit from the 5k a month or 200 a day alawie
I can tell you why cos I fly the route.VA has come to realize they are losing money as thier ticket is more expensive be it Economy calss or Biz class.Airlines like Lufthansa,Air france and KLM had discovered that %70 of passengers who fly to lagos do not actually live in lagos the travel further so they have opened new routs .I can tell you they make more money from flying people from US/germany.US/France and US/NL.transit times is usually just 1hr,that's the time it takes you to walk across the terminals.I booked a ticket with Lufthansa for this xmas,I paid £680, and that LHR via Germany to PHC.VA cost £1100,see the diffrence,diffrence is I get to lagos in 7hrs on VA but then need to travel to PHC via rd or Air,that journey is another 4 hrs min, however with my route, 10 hrs and all on an international flight.So as you can tell.They are losing money.
Re: Virgin Atlantic Pulls Out Of Nigeria, Sacks Crew - The Nation by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 09, 2015
soldierdollar:

If you have a sense you'll understand that everyone's resolve is not the same . That company A left a country doesn't mean others can't survive it

As infant as you're , you expect every investor to march out like a troop of army .

It's a choice and such choices are provoked by a dull@rd's lack of administrative capability .

Before you quote me next time , grab an economics text book .
I thought I was arguing with a human being .

Run along troll

grin grin grin

There was no argument. You arw simply too daft in business management to argue.

Reading an economic textbook doesn't make you an investor. Bill Gates, Richard Bradson and Dangote didn't spend time reading textbooks.

And investors don't abandon their market because a president who at most will last for 8 years is from APC or any other political party
Re: Virgin Atlantic Pulls Out Of Nigeria, Sacks Crew - The Nation by Nobody: 11:34pm On Nov 09, 2015
erico2k2:

I have to agree with you cos U made sense,you have said it all, sometimes people fail to see teh bigger picture and make any economic sense of what happening around them, all the see is blame the govt of teh day,however I hold my reservations to to which aims you made your comment, if this happened 2 years ago would you be honest enough to make this genuine statement and blame global market rather than blame the govt of the day ie GEJ and PDP?I recon critics of the immediate past govt should go back and eat their vomits and see the challenges the past govt had been facing,.APC k new all these but use the vulnerability of educated MUMUS to exploit the people ie making such rubbish claims as to making $ equal to the naira.

I am not a sycophant as I assume you are. GEJ government is generally a failure but I credit him for effectively fighting Ebola.

Objective criticism is important and every citizen should be involved. Of course I had criticised Buhari on many things such as banking policy limiting significantly the amount of foreign currency you can move out of a bank account per day.

I condemn the idea of making a dollar equal to a naira based on economic readons. I have sent Buhari personal messages about national orientation.

But where a so called university student or graduate will say Buhari caused VA to leave Nigeria without amy logic is shameful
Re: Virgin Atlantic Pulls Out Of Nigeria, Sacks Crew - The Nation by soldierdollar(m): 11:48pm On Nov 09, 2015
belabela:

grin grin grin

There was no argument. You arw simply too daft in business management to argue.

Reading an economic textbook doesn't make you an investor. Bill Gates, Richard Bradson and Dangote didn't spend time reading textbooks.

And investors don't abandon their market because a president who at most will last for 8 years is from APC or any other political party

I recommended an economic textbook cause it seems you don't have a vague idea about economics .

If your brain can comprehend well, read this https://next.ft.com/content/cdd28b88-35de-11e5-b05b-b01debd57852

Just when I thought you have finished displaying your ignorance about the subject of the argument.

We're talking about the performance of the president and how his body odour has scared away investors and you're here blabbing about political parties .
Did I mention political parties in my argument ? Lol.

When I call you names it'll seem like am exaggerating
Re: Virgin Atlantic Pulls Out Of Nigeria, Sacks Crew - The Nation by lonelydora: 2:30am On Nov 10, 2015
iamkeyz:
perfect................... next will be shell and guiness then others and who will loose? the zoo of course with SW losing most................ biafrans are mostly independent............ nnamdi kanu said it oooooooo the zoo economy will crash to the floor before we biafrans exit.................. it took NNAMDI AZIKWE to make the zoo........... it will take NNAMDI KANU to end the zoo

This is the only part I like.
Re: Virgin Atlantic Pulls Out Of Nigeria, Sacks Crew - The Nation by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 10, 2015
soldierdollar:

I recommended an economic textbook cause it seems you don't have a vague idea about economics .

If your brain can comprehend well, read this https://next.ft.com/content/cdd28b88-35de-11e5-b05b-b01debd57852

Just when I thought you have finished displaying your ignorance about the subject of the argument.

We're talking about the performance of the president and how his body odour has scared away investors and you're here blabbing about political parties .
Did I mention political parties in my argument ? Lol.

When I call you names it'll seem like am exaggerating

grin grin grin

It's called body language not body odour grin grin grin

Textbooks don't give you a job nor make you a succesful business man.

If one thing the international community see a chance for Nigeria to start dealing with corruption under Buhari.

It is clear you are not very knowledgeable about international politics or business management. However if your illusion floats your boat good for you.
Re: Virgin Atlantic Pulls Out Of Nigeria, Sacks Crew - The Nation by Jababy3135(m): 10:35am On Nov 10, 2015
In the world today, there are two sectors that can never run out of business: Transportation and Construction. In addition, these two sectors generate funds on a daily basis especially in densely populated areas like Lagos State, there is no want for customers rather than the need for more supply of commercial buses and trucks.

Dacap Global Resources, a registered company, is giving investors the opportunity to cruise in the passengers seat and reap the profit of such a rapid growing sector while bearing no risk at all.

These sectors just like the oil and gas sectors are the most lucrative in terms of funds but require the most care and attention in terms of maintenance and operations. Continue for more details after the cut...

Just as most multinational oil and gas companies have adopted the safest means of operation and maintenance, we in Dacap Global Resources have adopted the most efficient and safest way in the transportation and construction sector as well. Based on experience and in-depth knowledge of the business we have tackled the so-called Goliath challenges in the sector by adopting high maintenance and servicing operations as well as trustworthy and well known drivers with modern tracking devices.

We are offering our investors 5% return on investment (ROI) monthly profiting using two plans yielding 50% in 10 months (short term) and 90% in 2 years (long term) as shown below.
COMMERCIAL BUS OFFER: Investment range(N): Btw 300k-800k
Duration of offer: 10 months
Monthly profiting: 5% ROI
Total profiting: 50% profit

DUMP TRUCK OFFER: Investment range(N): 800k- 5M Duration of offer: 15mnths- 2yrs
Monthly profiting: 5% ROI
Total profiting: 60%-90% profit

For a more detailed proposal or questions please contact:
CALL: 08037728240, 07012347345
EMAIL: chidibassey@yahoo.com
About DACAP GLOBAL RESOURCES

Dacap Global Resources (DGR) is a dynamic company formed by a group of experienced
logistics professionals, leaders in providing specialized business solutions that improve quality productivity and safety. We help customers navigate an increasingly regulated world. Our technical partner is OHILOCK UNIVERSAL LTD.

OFFICE ADDRESS:
Registered office address: 24 Addo Road, Ajah , Lagos.
Operational site address: Ilaje Dump-site by Ilaje B/stop ,Ajah Lagos.
Re: Virgin Atlantic Pulls Out Of Nigeria, Sacks Crew - The Nation by soldierdollar(m): 12:00pm On Nov 10, 2015
belabela:

grin grin grin

It's called body language not body odour grin grin grin

Textbooks don't give you a job nor make you a succesful business man.

If one thing the international community see a chance for Nigeria to start dealing with corruption under Buhari.

It is clear you are not very knowledgeable about international politics or business management. However if your illusion floats your boat good for you.

Re: Virgin Atlantic Pulls Out Of Nigeria, Sacks Crew - The Nation by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 10, 2015
soldierdollar:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Now go back to work Mr Body Odour

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Virgin Atlantic Pulls Out Of Nigeria, Sacks Crew - The Nation by soldierdollar(m): 12:26pm On Nov 10, 2015
belabela:

Now go back to work

grin grin he has read the link grin

Body language has changed to body odour my brother . you can't agree more with the link grin
Re: Virgin Atlantic Pulls Out Of Nigeria, Sacks Crew - The Nation by soldierdollar(m): 12:40pm On Nov 10, 2015
belabela:

Now go back to work Mr Body Odour

Latest news this morning https://www.nairaland.com/2725494/list-multinationals-nigeria-crashing-under

That's if you can read cheesy

Mr business guru grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Piggyvest, Save In Dollars, Flex Dollar And Dollar Transfer / Fixed Deposits Interest Rates Of Nigerian Banks - 2018 / Brisk Capital Limited Legit Or Scam!.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.