Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Virgin Atlantic Pulls Out Of Nigeria, Sacks Crew - The Nation - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Virgin Atlantic Pulls Out Of Nigeria, Sacks Crew - The Nation (15752 Views)

This Company Buy Used Phone In 30 Minute Nation Wide. / Etisalat Pulls Out Of Nigeria In 3 Weeks! / A Bank ATM Scam Is Sweeping The Nation Here’s How To Avoid It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virgin Atlantic Pulls Out Of Nigeria, Sacks Crew - The Nation by Johnnoah1st: 2:43pm On Nov 09, 2015
Re: Virgin Atlantic Pulls Out Of Nigeria, Sacks Crew - The Nation by Berrylite: 2:44pm On Nov 09, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Virgin Atlantic Pulls Out Of Nigeria, Sacks Crew - The Nation by alcmene: 2:44pm On Nov 09, 2015
We are finished....first it was lacasera now an airline company

We are indeed in the era of change.....employed hands CHANGED to unemployed job seekers undecided

1 Like

Re: Virgin Atlantic Pulls Out Of Nigeria, Sacks Crew - The Nation by somadinho10: 2:45pm On Nov 09, 2015
They have been disvirgined by buhari angry

1 Like

Re: Virgin Atlantic Pulls Out Of Nigeria, Sacks Crew - The Nation by NAJALYN: 2:46pm On Nov 09, 2015
Oh God have mercy on us in Nigeria and end these problems. They will not drown us in Jesus' name, Amen.
Re: Virgin Atlantic Pulls Out Of Nigeria, Sacks Crew - The Nation by ajepako(f): 2:47pm On Nov 09, 2015
Another dividend of 'change'

#shitting-on-broom-and-hitting-Lai-muhammed-with-it#

grin grin grin
Re: Virgin Atlantic Pulls Out Of Nigeria, Sacks Crew - The Nation by aku626(m): 2:47pm On Nov 09, 2015
Some people won't be able to afford fees, food for families that would be affected God please help us.
Re: Virgin Atlantic Pulls Out Of Nigeria, Sacks Crew - The Nation by esq03(m): 2:47pm On Nov 09, 2015
We need be wary. The storm will soon over.
Re: Virgin Atlantic Pulls Out Of Nigeria, Sacks Crew - The Nation by miqos02(m): 2:47pm On Nov 09, 2015
wow
Re: Virgin Atlantic Pulls Out Of Nigeria, Sacks Crew - The Nation by kingthreat(m): 2:48pm On Nov 09, 2015
Our government is looking for investors as others are backing out. This system change is yet to have an effect
Re: Virgin Atlantic Pulls Out Of Nigeria, Sacks Crew - The Nation by klax(m): 2:48pm On Nov 09, 2015
More to come. More company will still shut down just keep watching.

Gej is clueless, Gej us silly, Gej administration the worst isn't. Pls tell Mr clueful to deliver now or is nearly six month too shirt to proof a point Within May 2015 to date over 70,000 are out of job very nice development too cool, you want CHANGE you got it big time.

More heads will still roll keep watching. Nigeria ain't see anything yet. Now MASSOB are on rampage Alahaji buhari is reaping what he sow I think he said Nigeria will be ungovernable under Gej now it's his own turn now no peace for the wicked.

2 Likes

Re: Virgin Atlantic Pulls Out Of Nigeria, Sacks Crew - The Nation by kunle75(m): 2:49pm On Nov 09, 2015
PedroJP:
So this people don't know we have baboons and monkeys here who assess their dullarrrd after 2yrs. Are they learners ?

Stop calling yourself and your fellow Nigerians name, we are a peculiar set of creatures and this country will be great again.it might interest you to know that most of them cant find their way around the new policies hence the marathon race. NO more bribe( the whites are worse than we the Nigerians when it comes to bribery and corruption

In your own and my own life time this country shall rise again,they will be falling upon themselves in turns when the time.

Its well my bro

1 Like

Re: Virgin Atlantic Pulls Out Of Nigeria, Sacks Crew - The Nation by soldierdollar(m): 2:50pm On Nov 09, 2015
belabela:

And where did you get the idea that virgin atlantic restructuring is due to APC or Nigeria?

Are you bereft of thinking or you are just lazy intellectually?

In case you are so clueless of what is happening. Goldman has just pulled out of the emerging markets citing economic slowdown. So the leaders of brazil, China, Russsia, Indonesia, Nigeria, South Africa, India etc are to be blamed?

Oil prices have been down for more than 10 months are you blaming Jonathan, Buhari or Nigeria for that?

It's educated illiterates like you that give Nigerian graduates bad reputation

They said PDP bad ruled the country for 16 years . Now Buhari has emerged , which party are we to blame ?
Who's responsible for the bad economic situation that's sending investors away ?

1 Like

Re: Virgin Atlantic Pulls Out Of Nigeria, Sacks Crew - The Nation by Tczar(m): 2:51pm On Nov 09, 2015
Bad news
Re: Virgin Atlantic Pulls Out Of Nigeria, Sacks Crew - The Nation by Tczar(m): 2:52pm On Nov 09, 2015
This is Bad news
Re: Virgin Atlantic Pulls Out Of Nigeria, Sacks Crew - The Nation by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 09, 2015
I blame it on dullard!

1 Like

Re: Virgin Atlantic Pulls Out Of Nigeria, Sacks Crew - The Nation by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 09, 2015
soldierdollar:

They said PDP bad ruled the country for 16 years . Now Buhari has emerged , which party are we to blame ?
Who's responsible for the bad economic situation that's sending investors away ?

Seriously?

Even though I do not expect any reasonable answer can I ask you how Buhari sent VA away?
Re: Virgin Atlantic Pulls Out Of Nigeria, Sacks Crew - The Nation by Kreamie(m): 2:53pm On Nov 09, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry #IWasOnMyOwnWhenTrailerCameToJamMe
belabela:

And where did you get the idea that virgin atlantic restructuring is due to APC or Nigeria?

Are you bereft of thinking or you are just lazy intellectually?

In case you are so clueless of what is happening. Goldman has just pulled out of the emerging markets citing economic slowdown. So the leaders of brazil, China, Russsia, Indonesia, Nigeria, South Africa, India etc are to be blamed?

Oil prices have been down for more than 10 months are you blaming Jonathan, Buhari or Nigeria for that?

It's educated illiterates like you that give Nigerian graduates bad reputation
Re: Virgin Atlantic Pulls Out Of Nigeria, Sacks Crew - The Nation by viktor01(m): 2:55pm On Nov 09, 2015
THIS IS NOT ECONOMY FRIENDLY AT ALL, THE TELECOM SECTOR IS ALREADY IS SHAMBLES THEN THIS?..........
GOD HELP US O
Re: Virgin Atlantic Pulls Out Of Nigeria, Sacks Crew - The Nation by Funjosh(m): 2:58pm On Nov 09, 2015
I Smell Corruption lipsrsealed
Re: Virgin Atlantic Pulls Out Of Nigeria, Sacks Crew - The Nation by Louislewis: 3:00pm On Nov 09, 2015
[size=22pt]More broom carrying jobs will be created by APC to accommodate unemployed youths as agent of change. Add these affected youths to already existing 65,000 construction workers sacked, plus 1400 Niger Dock workers sacked, irronically the number of job seekers are reducing compare to broom carrying jobs created by APC. We are growing in the direction of expected desired change.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Virgin Atlantic Pulls Out Of Nigeria, Sacks Crew - The Nation by soldierdollar(m): 3:00pm On Nov 09, 2015
belabela:

Seriously?

Even though I do not expect any reasonable answer can I ask you how Buhari sent VA away?

His body odour sends bad signals to investors . which country relies on body odour to revamp the economy ?
Investors have not yet understood the economic policies of the country and they can fortel that the policies when unraveled might affect them .

If you're in this country you would have heard that investors are parking . Lacasera and many others are gone and you still need a soothsayer to tell you that Buhari's slow-and-steady movement is sending bad signals to investors

1 Like

Re: Virgin Atlantic Pulls Out Of Nigeria, Sacks Crew - The Nation by akeemakinremi(m): 3:06pm On Nov 09, 2015
MadCow1:
Please let those Virgin people go jor.. There Shakara is too much. angry

I prefer flying Chachangi to London anytime I travel, atleast they serve Jollof rice with Moi-moi and Stew on their menu.

Lol. Who is chachangi if I may ask?
Re: Virgin Atlantic Pulls Out Of Nigeria, Sacks Crew - The Nation by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 09, 2015
soldierdollar:

His body odour sends bad signals to investors . which country relies on body odour to revamp the economy ?
Investors have not yet understood the economic policies of the country and they can fortel that the policies when unraveled might affect them .

If you're in this country you would have heard that investors are parking . Lacasera and many others are gone and you still need a soothsayer to tell you that Buhari's slow-and-steady movement is sending bad signals to investors

You are really daft as far as business/investment is concerned.

Your idea is that Investors are too angry about not understanding Buhari that they have to shut down their businesses in Nigeria. What do you really think investment is?
Re: Virgin Atlantic Pulls Out Of Nigeria, Sacks Crew - The Nation by MadCow1: 3:08pm On Nov 09, 2015
akeemakinremi:

Lol. Who is chachangi if I may ask?

Don't worry about that.

Its only for bigger boys.

1 Like

Re: Virgin Atlantic Pulls Out Of Nigeria, Sacks Crew - The Nation by Utchman1: 3:17pm On Nov 09, 2015
drss:
Dem eye don open say APC govt no serious. foriegn companies pulling out of d zoo no thanks to buari's body odour. grin
same time next year, zoogerians will start stoning d dulllaaard.
Anyway, the sai baba disciples will still blame GEJ.

Did u read this? Or you are just cut out for talking trash? It says several failed promises by the Nigerian government, and you think it is Buhari's government which is just 5 months old?
Re: Virgin Atlantic Pulls Out Of Nigeria, Sacks Crew - The Nation by sochima1989(m): 3:18pm On Nov 09, 2015
do you have to bold your inability to understand a very short piece.......as short as this trend is it explained why VA is leaving and also stated when it started her exodus.........like it or not Nigeria remains ours but the way most PDP fanatics are going i doubt if they will survive 2 years of this regime............ kindly read again and quote me with a wise answer or else.........
Louislewis:
[size=22pt]More broom carrying jobs will be created by APC to accommodate unemployed youths as agent of change. Add these affected youths to already existing 65,000 construction workers, plus 1400 Niger Dock workers, irronically the number of job seekers are reducing compare to broom carrying jobs created by APC. We are growing in the direction of expected desired change.[/size]
Re: Virgin Atlantic Pulls Out Of Nigeria, Sacks Crew - The Nation by naptu2: 3:22pm On Nov 09, 2015
Re: Virgin Atlantic Pulls Out Of Nigeria, Sacks Crew - The Nation by soldierdollar(m): 3:23pm On Nov 09, 2015
belabela:

You are really daft as far as business/investment is concerned.

Your idea is that Investors are too angry about not understanding Buhari that they have to shut down their businesses in Nigeria. What do you really think investment is?

I can give you the ABC of business .
Investors are not angry . They only don't know what the future holds for them .

I can leave a country of I feel the government will come up with harsh policies like hiking the taxation rate.
If I am an importer of cars in Nigeria and Nigeria wakes up one day and bans importation of cars , should I remain in the country ? Even when the government has not laid out their policies or their body languages are not sending any signal to investors, this will create tension among investors and might compell them to leave out of anxiety and uncertainty .

Investors need to understand the direction of the economy to decipher if it is fertile enough Ministers are supposed to be providing these directions but they are no where to be found .

You don't have to be sad anyway . Virgin Atlantic is still in the country

https://www.nairaland.com/2724529/not-leaving-nigeria-virgin-atlantic
Re: Virgin Atlantic Pulls Out Of Nigeria, Sacks Crew - The Nation by 400billionman: 3:33pm On Nov 09, 2015
klax:
More to come. More company will still shut down just keep watching.

Gej is clueless, Gej us silly, Gej administration the worst isn't. Pls tell Mr clueful to deliver now or is nearly six month too shirt to proof a point Within May 2015 to date over 70,000 are out of job very nice development too cool, you want CHANGE you got it big time.

More heads will still roll keep watching. Nigeria ain't see anything yet. Now MASSOB are on rampage Alahaji buhari is reaping what he sow I think he said Nigeria will be ungovernable under Gej now it's his own turn now no peace for the wicked.

Please dont kill the old man with hypertension.

I think thats why he chooses to travel alot, to avoid all these bombs you guys throw on social media.
Re: Virgin Atlantic Pulls Out Of Nigeria, Sacks Crew - The Nation by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 09, 2015
soldierdollar:

I can give you the ABC of business .
Investors are not angry . They only don't know what the future holds for them .

I can leave a country of I feel the government will come up with harsh policies like hiking the taxation rate.
If I am an importer of cars in Nigeria and Nigeria wakes up one day and bans importation of cars , should I remain in the country ? Even when the government has not laid out their policies or their body languages are not sending any signal to investors, this will create tension among investors and might compell them to leave out of anxiety and uncertainty .

Investors need to understand the direction of the economy to decipher if it is fertile enough Ministers are supposed to be providing these directions but they are no where to be found .

You don't have to be sad anyway . Virgin Atlantic is still in the country

https://www.nairaland.com/2724529/not-leaving-nigeria-virgin-atlantic

And when investors don't understand they leave?

You are dancing round nothing. You wonder why investors stayed during Abacha's regime. You are just too daft in understanding foreign investment.

You are citing car importation...how has Buhari made VA close business in Nigeria?

Even MTN that is being fined is not eager to leave.

The US fined a few banks to the tune of billions of USD and these banks are not eager to leave.

Your argument is no argument at all. It is a classic case of babbling
Re: Virgin Atlantic Pulls Out Of Nigeria, Sacks Crew - The Nation by lordimpaq(m): 3:57pm On Nov 09, 2015
This is not true...

Virgin is not pulling out.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/virgin-atlantic-not-pulling-out-of-nigeria-sales-agent/

its a mere rumour. The moderators should call the OP to order.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Brisk Capital Limited Legit Or Scam!. / One most precious resource you must be very smart with if you want to be rich / Fixed Deposits Interest Rates Of Nigerian Banks - 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.