Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

I Was About To Die, But God Gave Me A Life. Thanks India - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Was About To Die, But God Gave Me A Life. Thanks India (578 Views)

Nigerian Lady Vomits Maggots From Her Stomach, Thanks God For Healing (Graphic) / “Doctors Gave Me 48hrs To Live, But Look At Me Now” - Guy Survival Story / Diagnosed Of Cancer,told To Prepare To Die But Her Faith In God Kept Her Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was About To Die, But God Gave Me A Life. Thanks India by shikharDubey: 12:55pm On Nov 09, 2015
This is not my story, but my aunt's. She is 30 years old and was suffering from Cancer from last 5 years. We found out something bulging on her right arm, and it indeed was a tumor.

We contacted to many doctors there. They did a small surgery and it was removed. But again after 3 years, it was found out that the cancer had spread in the whole body. We were in a state of shock. We went to many doctors, but in vain. No one could treat her. Money was spent like anything, but still her health remained to deteriorate. We thought we would lose her, but one of my friends who works in India, then advised me and said that there is much cheaper and better healthcare in India.

Then he took us to a company [url]doctr.pro/care[/url] , where the guys helped us in appointing with the doctors and they took care of everything. I am not marketing here, but I would like to tell how those angels came to us in form of humans.
My aunt then got chemotherapy and various treatments, and now she is very much better. She goes for chemotherapy twice a month, and lives a normal life. I hope she will be perfect in 4-5 months.

God is great, and so its people.

2 Likes

Re: I Was About To Die, But God Gave Me A Life. Thanks India by CharlyNick: 1:21pm On Nov 09, 2015
Congrats
Re: I Was About To Die, But God Gave Me A Life. Thanks India by shikharDubey: 4:23pm On Nov 09, 2015
Thank you Charlie smiley

(1) (Reply)

Guinea Worm Cases Alert !!!! / Someone Help A Friend With Weak erection / Muscle Building- How To Increase Your Muscle Strength Fast Elite Test 360

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.