Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,162 members, 7,829,158 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

S.E Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-biafra Protests -vanguard - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / S.E Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-biafra Protests -vanguard (2186 Views)

Northern Governors Meet Over Pro-Biafra Protest - Vanguard / Buhari In Talks With Igbo Leaders Over Pro-biafra Protests – Presidency / Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: S.E Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-biafra Protests -vanguard by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 09, 2015
Lalasticlala, this is a vanguard post with source.

1 Like

Re: S.E Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-biafra Protests -vanguard by JustOzito(f): 4:23pm On Nov 09, 2015
U mean dis set of thieves... If yes, the meeting I'd dead on arrival

1 Like

Re: S.E Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-biafra Protests -vanguard by moderation2020: 4:29pm On Nov 09, 2015
okorohausa, what else is she, sorry is he going to say

1 Like

Re: S.E Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-biafra Protests -vanguard by ARIZONA123(m): 4:40pm On Nov 09, 2015
obailala:
...Another frustrated jonathanian doing what they know how to do best; throw unwarranted insults around out of the bitterness in their hearts.
. Dangote trailer crush you to death. Hopeless agbero park tout from Ondo state. Thunder tear u into pieces there. Bastardt
Re: S.E Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-biafra Protests -vanguard by Aromas: 4:43pm On Nov 09, 2015
FREEDOM4BIAFRA:

WE DIDNT WITNESS THE WAR, BUT WE HAVE WITNESSED TGE BITTERNESS, WE WERE INNOCENT, BUT THEY TREATED US AS GUILTY.
MANY OF OUR ROADS ARE STILL WAR THORN! THE SCARS OF THE WAR ARE STILL VISIBLE, OUR HOUSES WHICH WERE STOLEN WERENT RETURNED!
WE DIDNT WITNESS THE ACTION, BUT FOR MANY YEARS, WE WITNESSED THE MARGINALIZATION!
WE REFUSED TO BE PUSHED ANY FURTHER!
In your mind you don't make point abi? Oya clap 4ur self......... Were you people victimized during GEJ regimes? Abeg pack well!!!!
Re: S.E Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-biafra Protests -vanguard by emeritus856: 4:44pm On Nov 09, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. Dangote trailer crush you to death. Hopeless agbero park tout from Ondo state. Thunder tear u into pieces there. Bastardt

Chyke Okolo, the son of a famouse w.hore. An ugly cancer patient, your death is near. Stop splashing spit everywhere, shameless b.astard
Re: S.E Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-biafra Protests -vanguard by Chigold101(m): 4:51pm On Nov 09, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Please no igbo governor should attend this useless meeting.. Let Rochas go and meet with his APC governors, he is not part of us and never speak for us. I believe obiano will not be attending like the previous one he called.
don't mind Agbogho awusa.

He is deceiving himself.... Biafra has come to stay... He should just learn how to live with it

1 Like

Re: S.E Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-biafra Protests -vanguard by Chigold101(m): 4:53pm On Nov 09, 2015
athaboi:
Okorocha is a goat! Which governor will go to owerri for any meeting? Is owerri whr south east governors meet? I dont blame him na, it will be embarrasing because of his presidential ambition. I dey pity him, we knw everybody frustrting biafra movement...time will come wen we will confront them one on one. Somebody shld help me and tell rochas to relax abt 2019 presidency because it will be a nightmar to him. He shld wait for deputy governors that will be sent by the governors because i knw that no governor will honour such invitations frm that failure okorocha
who will make him president in this contraption called Nigeria. Agboghoawusa has failed

1 Like

Re: S.E Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-biafra Protests -vanguard by shakaZuIlu: 4:56pm On Nov 09, 2015
Beremx:
as if your opinion counts.

Mtscheeew!

grin kiss
Re: S.E Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-biafra Protests -vanguard by shakaZuIlu: 4:58pm On Nov 09, 2015
Beremx:
how do you know Obiano won't be attending? Are you his secretary?

Nna abeg stop talking nonsense!!

are you saying that Freeglobe is a she-male

adonbelive you

am allergic to she-males

Rochas is a crook - Oby ezekwesili

1 Like

Re: S.E Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-biafra Protests -vanguard by shakaZuIlu: 5:01pm On Nov 09, 2015
FREEDOM4BIAFRA:

THEY SAID OUR YOUTHS ARE NOT PRODUVTIVE, THE UNDER 17 HAVE SHOWN THAT THE YOUTH CAN ACHIEVE ANYTHING THEY SET OUT TO ACHIEVE!

IPOB IS NOT MASSOB! WE ARE ABLE BODIED YOUTHS! WE ARE ACTIVE! WE ARE AGILE! WE DO NOT WANT WAR, BUT WE ARE READY TO DIE!
SOME HAVE DIED, SOME MAY DIE STILL, IT MAY BE ME OR ANYONE ELSE!

BUT MY DAUGHTER SOMTO, AND MY SON, OLUEBUBE, THEY MUST HAVE A FUTURE! THEY MUST GROW UP IN A SANE COMMUNITY! THEY MUST NOT HAVE THEIR RIGHTS TRAMPLED UPON! MY WIFE WILL NOT BE EXPLOITED BY THE POLICE ON THE STREETS, OR BY AN EMPLOYER! IF I DIE TO ACHIEVE THIS, THEN I DIE AS A MAN!

BIAFRA MUST COME!

you shall not die bro we all shall be alive to witness the fall of this useless entity.

you'll live to tell your kids our freedom stories.

long live biafra

1 Like

Re: S.E Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-biafra Protests -vanguard by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 09, 2015
shakaZuIlu:

you shall not die bro we all shall be alive to witness the fall of this useless entity.

you'll live to tell your kids our freedom stories.

long live biafra

Amen brother
Re: S.E Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-biafra Protests -vanguard by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 09, 2015
Beremx:
how do you know Obiano won't be attending? Are you his secretary?

Nna abeg stop talking nonsense!!

Ask him wwhere was he when Obiano ordered that no shop should found closed in Anambra during the protest? Till today,he refused to address uus (Anambrarians) on those killed... He is sabotoire... He ran away from Awka. Anambrarians hates him for this now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Late Prince Abubakar Audu Full Biography, Life, Career And Death / Obasinjom Masquerade of the Ekpe people. / The Ogoni Circus Show And The Niger Delta Agitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.