Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,768 members, 7,824,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Top Edged Solution For Your Idea, Talentsand Product - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Top Edged Solution For Your Idea, Talentsand Product (262 Views)

Do You Need Grants Of Up To N1M To Finance Your Idea? / What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) / Your Idea Is Worth More Than Gold: Get The Best Writing Services. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top Edged Solution For Your Idea, Talentsand Product by danykemka: 2:17pm On Nov 09, 2015
[b]DON'T LOSE YOUR SLEEP, YOUR SOLUTION IS HERE

- Are you an Author with the intention of writing a book but you don't know how to go about it?
You possibly might written and even published it but you don't know how to market it?
I can show you how to publish and market your book without spending a fortune. - Do you have a unique idea you think is valuable but you don't know how to go about implementing it or turning it into a BIG BUSINESS?
- Do you have a latent Talent or Ability that no one appreciates except you because you believe it can be LUCRATIVE but you do not know what to do with it or how to maximize it?
If you let me, I can help you create a BIG BUSINESS with your TALENT or IDEA which will generate huge income.

Now, who the 'HECK' am I?

My name is Daniel Kemka. I have a decade experience on Leadership Development, Capacity Building, Idea/Strategy Generation and Talent Maximization. I have a Degree in Business Management and a Diploma Certificate in Entrepreneurship Management from Pan African University.

My Passion basically is to help people Discover, Develop and Deploy their God-given Ideas, Talents and Abilities.

It will be my pleasure to help you fulfill your dream.

So hey! Pick up your phone and call: 07036383510. Or send an Email to Daniel_kemka@yahoo.com I look forward to hearing from you.

@IamDanielKemka
[/b][left][/left]

(1) (Reply)

.fellow Importers Let Know Price Of Goods In Nigeria / The Fun In In Blogging, Not Really The Money. / Investors Lose N233.2 Billion On First Day Of Trading At The Nigerian Stock Exch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.