Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) (48979 Views)

What Business Can I Do With 20k? / Business I Can Start With 400k In Lagos / Wat Biz Can I Start With 400k? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by Nobody: 9:25am On Feb 25, 2017
Good day sir/ma

Pls I need your ideas on a business which I can start or invest in with 400k so I can be earning some profit... Pls I'm not into bets or ponzi schemes, I wanna start the business that I will run myself like shops and other business, I'm a young guy age ranges between 20 - 25.

Your ideas of business is welcome pls kindly contribute and I will really appreciate. Thanks

11 Likes

Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 25, 2017
Go into blogging, bitcoin stuff.

Better. With this current recession there is nothing big you can do with 400k. Don't waste your money

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 25, 2017
sonofLuci:
Go into blogging, bitcoin stuff.

Better. With this current recession there is nothing big you can do with 400k. Don't waste your money
I do hear about the bitcoin but don't av anyone to put me through
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by Nobody: 10:56am On Feb 25, 2017
yourboss:
I do hear about the bitcoin but don't av anyone to put me through

Ask LadyF
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by greatnaija01: 12:08pm On Feb 25, 2017
POULTRY - catfish, pigery, snails, cattle or goat meat... planting crops n harvesting, quail eggs etc

Biitcoin Investments (not the naija schemes o) that pay you for life

ANDROID APP development, DESIGN APPS N GET PAID PER DOWNLOADS

public transport biz.. it nevers gets obsolete I SAW A DANFO BUS ON NAIRALAND THIS MORNING FOR 450K... kindly check it out

start a tutorial centre

build caravans and sell... this is a ready market

Import goods and sell... I import from china and sell on KONGA and JUMIA... i started with 60k.. but make 200 monthly after 2months tho

there are many more... but just know that all these will cost you less that 150k to start each. GOD BLESS ya

yourboss:
Good day sir/ma

Pls I need your ideas on a business which I can start or invest in with 400k so I can be earning some profit... Pls I'm not into bets or ponzi schemes, I wanna start the business that I will run myself like shops and other business, I'm a young guy age ranges between 20 - 25.

Your ideas of business is welcome pls kindly contribute and I will really appreciate. Thanks

72 Likes 17 Shares

Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 25, 2017
greatnaija01:
POULTRY - catfish, pigery, snails, cattle or goat meat... planting crops n harvesting, quail eggs etc

public transport biz.. it nevers gets obsolete I SAW A DANFO BUS ON NAIRALAND THIS MORNING FOR 450K... kindly check it out

start a tutorial centre

Import goods and sell... I import from china and sell on KONGA and JUMIA... i started with 60k.. but make 200 monthly after 2months tho

there are many more... but just know that all these will cost you less that 150k to start each. GOD BLESS ya

tnx bro, I will try to think about the poultry stuffs, I was thinking about buying bottle soft drink in large scale and reselling it to the small scales seller and final citizen consumers before

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by csbenedict: 2:45pm On Feb 25, 2017
bro no try anything transportation, it sounds enticing at first. but enter you go hear am. I did that before I almost ran mad. except you are willing to drive it yourself. moreover I will advice you forget about getting a danfo cos I heard ambode wants to phase it out.

in the real sense, that money can't really do much this time if you want to do business. how much will remain after getting a shop.

I dont know the kind of person you are and where you are based. but I think I have something I am doing that might interest you.

its tailoring line, I have the manpower and necessary industrial machines. for now, we are making bespoke coutures but I am working on mass production of boxers. where to sell wont be a problem. I actually need a partner cos I will most likely gun for my second degree this year. in essence, you dont need all your money to invest. maybe half, cos I have taken care of all the capital intensive stuff. ur money will be used to buy the fabrics for production and you put in your energy in supervising. dont worry I got superb young tailors.
feel free to contact me for verification before anything because I can tell you wholeheartedly that there are more businesses to explore from this.
its just that my popcy wants me to further my education thats why I am actually thinking about partnership.

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by onyeudo234(m): 2:58pm On Feb 25, 2017
greatnaija01:

start a tutorial centre

Hello bro, I really would like to know my about this importation biz. Am really interested but don't have anyone to put me through. 08069150623 , this is my WhatsApp number. I would like to have your

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by freeman67: 3:56pm On Feb 25, 2017
Since you have time and intend to run it yourself, a provision business may not be a bad idea..depending on your location. If you are to try it, you can dedicate say a month or two to study from a previous owner.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by seunnairaland(m): 4:22pm On Feb 25, 2017
[quote author=greatnaija01 post=54043986][b]POULTRY - catfish, pigery, snails, cattle or goat meat... planting crops n harvesting, quail eggs etc

start a tutorial centre

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by PatrickOkunima(m): 4:59pm On Feb 25, 2017
I sent you a pm. Kindly respond.
csbenedict:
bro no try anything transportation, it sounds enticing at first. but enter you go hear am. I did that before I almost ran mad. except you are willing to drive it yourself. moreover I will advice you forget about getting a danfo cos I heard ambode wants to phase it out.

in the real sense, that money can't really do much this time if you want to do business. how much will remain after getting a shop.

I dont know the kind of person you are and where you are based. but I think I have something I am doing that might interest you.

its tailoring line, I have the manpower and necessary industrial machines. for now, we are making bespoke coutures but I am working on mass production of boxers. where to sell wont be a problem. I actually need a partner cos I will most likely gun for my second degree this year. in essence, you dont need all your money to invest. maybe half, cos I have taken care of all the capital intensive stuff. ur money will be used to buy the fabrics for production and you put in your energy in supervising. dont worry I got superb young tailors.
feel free to contact me for verification before anything because I can tell you wholeheartedly that there are more businesses to explore from this.
its just that my popcy wants me to further my education thats why I am actually thinking about partnership.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by greatnaija01: 5:05pm On Feb 25, 2017
i dont share phone contact, PM me... email is the best i do

seunnairaland:

can we talk on whatsapp boss; 08068584147

1 Like

Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by greatnaija01: 5:08pm On Feb 25, 2017
you neeed no one to put you thru.... go to 4shared dot com and type importation there and you will see ebook.... download the ones by nigerians and you are good to go. no one has time to mentor anyone for free. thats d hard truth

onyeudo234:

Hello bro, I really would like to know my about this importation biz. Am really interested but don't have anyone to put me through. 08069150623 , this is my WhatsApp number. I would like to have your

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by Ogboraph(m): 6:58pm On Feb 25, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/3555758/n3million-naira-what-business-profitable. This is same story. See people who have cap but no head. If I give you the best advice people will think its impossible and call it scam. Don't ever try ponzi oh. May God bless and prosper anything you put that cash into.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by csbenedict: 7:47pm On Feb 25, 2017
PatrickOkunima:
I sent you a pm. Kindly respond.

I doubt it. can't find any mail
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by SehgateTeam(m): 8:03pm On Feb 25, 2017
OP tell me if you know anywhere you can source palm kernel shell in large quantity then I will help you to secure 12months supply LPO with well exterblished company. payment is on delivery.

Note: I will not be involve in this business. I help you with confirm LPO I go my way. you can start with the capital you are holding.

Read more.

Vast opportunities in Nigeria Agricultural business sector . Eye opener for Agro Investors.

https://sehgatehub./2017/02/11/vast-opportunities-in-nigeria-agricultural-business-sector-eye-opener-for-agro-investors/

7 Likes

Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by okpon77: 11:08pm On Feb 25, 2017
yourboss:
Good day sir/ma

I am truly impressed at your willingness to venture into business. My advise is for you to go into Agricultural business..
For example buying and selling palm oil as a wholesaler .do a market survey and do your calculations well.. believe me you will make good profit..
For those who missed out on the opportunity last year , when a 25litre keg was sold for 5-7k btw feb-April and was resold for 20-25k as at oct-dec last year..
Now with 400k you can buy palm oil, rent a shop and store to resell when the price increases..
Contact me for more enquiries..

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by Nobody: 7:50am On Feb 26, 2017
okpon77:

I am truly impressed at your willingness to venture into business. My advise is for you to go into Agricultural business..
For example buying and selling palm oil as a wholesaler .do a market survey and do your calculations well.. believe me you will make good profit..
For those who missed out on the opportunity last year , when a 25litre keg was sold for 5-7k btw feb-April and was resold for 20-25k as at oct-dec last year..
Now with 400k you can buy palm oil, rent a shop and store to resell when the price increases..
Contact me for more enquiries..
thanks so much for your idea bro, I'm very grateful and I will try to make inquiries on this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by khayleb(m): 8:50am On Feb 26, 2017
@ OP ...I am in the same shoe with you and i have been following this thread to gather great opinions and business ideas from the gurus in the house. Well, as for me, i am considering venturing into Cassava to Fufu processing(Wet Fufu ) though. I discovered from research that you make 200% ROI but the only problem in the business is that buyers don't pay on cash and carry. They tend to make payment when they must have sold your product which takes max of 2weeks as your waiting period. Since the whole process take 7 days,Once can to venture into it week in and out with the mind of getting paid your First week by third week, the second by 4th...and so on.

NB: PLEASE PM ME IF YOU ARE A BUYER OR KNOW OF ANY BUYER OF PROCCESSED FUFU (WET)

yourboss:
Good day sir/ma

Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by 0ubenji(m): 10:23am On Feb 26, 2017
Destinycarsng:
Nice contributions, actually they are all Good , but I will prefer u go into network biz ,. E.g Bitcoin biz ,. If I have that amount (400k) b4 a month I should be having double of my investment and more without stress ,. I call it SOFT WORK ,
bro..u mind we reason out well on this bitcoin biz of urs?
Tete-a-tete

1 Like

Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 26, 2017
khayleb:
@ OP ...I am in the same shoe with you and i have been following this thread to gather great opinions and business ideas from the gurus in the house. Well, as for me, i am considering venturing into Cassava to Fufu processing(Wet Fufu ) though. I discovered from research that you make 200% ROI but the only problem in the business is that buyers don't pay on cash and carry. They tend to make payment when they must have sold your product which takes max of 2weeks as your waiting period. Since the whole process take 7 days,Once can to venture into it week in and out with the mind of getting paid your First week by third week, the second by 4th...and so on.

NB: PLEASE PM ME IF YOU ARE A BUYER OR KNOW OF ANY BUYER OF PROCCESSED FUFU (WET)

it's ok bro of I see any buyer, but I think people only use it for final Consumption which mean they won't be buying it in large quantity
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by engrkunlex: 6:15pm On Feb 26, 2017
Check this link and you will thank me later
https://www.nairaland.com/3566510/start-own-boxers-business-n5
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by Chukwumahike: 8:41pm On Feb 26, 2017
Pm me n tank me for life
yourboss:
Good day sir/ma

Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by ojoshu(m): 9:29pm On Feb 26, 2017
yourboss:
Good day sir/ma

I would advise you to Go into film making, that's the best investment ever with 0% stress

pm me if you are interested

Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by Seconsol92(m): 10:44pm On Feb 26, 2017
greatnaija01:

start a tutorial centre

boss, i would like to know things that are affordable i can import and make profit.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by greatnaija01: 10:54pm On Feb 26, 2017
my boss.... all fingers are not equal. NO ONE CAN DO THAT FOR YOU. WHATEVER YOU BUY CAN ONLY BE LUCRATIVE BASED ON YOUR LOCATION AND YOUR POCKET SIZE. so i suggest you go do your findings yourself o.

what is affordable for you may be to expensive for me. and i can not give you direct details of what i import... cos the more common what i import becomes the longer and slower it will take to sell. I import very rare stuff that are a MUST NECESSITY for people in my state and location. and it sells fast cos i have done my own study. so kindly do yours and you will enjoy it. i use aliexpress taobao 1688 pls compare their prices for your given products and you will see yourself why this is a secret goldmine that will never run dry

Seconsol92:

boss, i would like to know things that are affordable i can import and make profit.

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by Seconsol92(m): 11:06pm On Feb 26, 2017
greatnaija01:
my boss.... all fingers are not equal. NO ONE CAN DO THAT FOR YOU. WHATEVER YOU BUY CAN ONLY BE LUCRATIVE BASED ON YOUR LOCATION AND YOUR POCKET SIZE. so i suggest you go do your findings yourself o.

what is affordable for you may be to expensive for me. and i can not give you direct details of what i import... cos the more common what i import becomes the longer and slower it will take to sell. I import very rare stuff that are a MUST NECESSITY for people in my state and location. and it sells fast cos i have done my own study. so kindly do yours and you will enjoy it. i use aliexpress taobao 1688 pls compare their prices for your given products and you will see yourself why this is a secret goldmine that will never run dry

thanks, guess it all depends on me now
could you also give me a run down on how to put up my products on konga and jumia
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by greatnaija01: 11:24pm On Feb 26, 2017
sure... simply go to youtube and type KONGA MERCHANT or JUMIA MERCHANT.... all the videos i used are there. But as for OLX... i believe everyone should be able to create account and upload pics of what you wanna sell pls sir, ensure you import things that nigerians wont tell you to give them on credit o....

Seconsol92:

thanks, guess it all depends on me now
could you also give me a run down on how to put up my products on konga and jumia

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man Reacts To Picture Of Bill Gates And Elite Nigerians Seated Round A Table / Naira Rebounds As Banks Offload Excess Dollars / Sterling Bank Staff Open Accounts Using Customers Names Linked With BVN For Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.