Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl (18143 Views)

Police Arrest ‘Uncle’ For Rape Of 16-Year-Old Housemaid In Lagos (Photo) / Pastor Arrested Over Rape Of Teenage Girl / Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl by ijustdey: 2:56pm On Nov 09, 2015
The Nasarawa State Police Command has arrested an evangelist alleged to have raped a 13-year-old girl in Marraraba, Karu Local Government area of the state.

The Commissioner of Police, Mr Sani Mohammed, told newsmen on Monday in Lafia, that the suspect was invited to stay with the girl’s family in Marraraba, based on trust, but abused the privilege by forcefully having carnal knowledge of the minor.

“It is unfortunate that the Pastor took advantage of his closeness to a family among his congregation to rape their 13-year-old daughter,” he said.

The Commissioner, who claimed that the suspect had confessed to committing the crime, said that the evangelist had earlier told investigators that he was trying to remove demons from the girl.

“This man was believed to be a man of God by the family but used the advantage of his said position and proximity to the family to rape the 13-year-old girl,” he lamented.

Mohammed said that investigation had been concluded on the matter and the suspect would soon be charged to court.(NAN)

http://leadership.ng/news/473243/nasarawa-police-arrest-evangelist-over-rape-of-13-years-old-girl
Re: Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl by CharlyNick: 3:00pm On Nov 09, 2015
send the Idiot to Jail straight away.....

God didn't call him, he called himself........

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl by nikkiking(m): 3:03pm On Nov 09, 2015
That awkward moment grin grin when you offered a shelter to a smooth criminal.

Evangelist now rapes minor.

What a world.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl by richidinho(m): 3:21pm On Nov 09, 2015
f
Re: Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl by lasisi69(f): 3:21pm On Nov 09, 2015
cheesy
Re: Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 09, 2015
I say put him in jail for life! Ptui! angry angry angry cry cry cry
Re: Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl by kennyman2000(m): 3:21pm On Nov 09, 2015
Just imagine..

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl by NaLaugh: 3:21pm On Nov 09, 2015
undecided undecided
Re: Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl by lexzycc: 3:22pm On Nov 09, 2015
casting out demons by introducing your cursed s emen. there is God
Re: Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl by menix(m): 3:22pm On Nov 09, 2015
I keep wondering if punny houses evil spirit..

Cous the way pastors keep going there all to cast out Demons marvel devil himself.

The pastor should just get the girls age as prison sentence..

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl by ziccoit: 3:22pm On Nov 09, 2015
Nobody would ascribe this Evangelist misdemeanor to Bible or Christianity. Let it be one Alfa somewhere; the heaven would have fallen where Islam and Quran would have taken the blames.

Individual needs to take care of his/her family and show utmost care for the children. The world, nowadays, is full of evils. We have to be vigilante and pay attention to every details in our environment. Some unimaginable things are happening nowadays that defeat every logical reasonings. Somebody related a case where children are gathered in the name of birthday and some male adults were reportedly poking their hands in some of these children things.

Unfortunately there are lots of wedding today without marriage and there are lots of marriage without home.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl by MadCow1: 3:22pm On Nov 09, 2015
Please the Police should release the Pastor and let him go.

Remember the Bible said:: "Touch Not my anointed and do my Prophet no harm" and the police should also not charge him to court o! Because the Bible also says "Judge not so ye be not judged."

I have talked my own.

Let the anointed Man of God go.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl by churchill213: 3:22pm On Nov 09, 2015
Animal........
Re: Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl by money121(m): 3:23pm On Nov 09, 2015
Ok..
Re: Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl by iyatrustee(f): 3:23pm On Nov 09, 2015
I am yet to understand what sexual satisfaction a man gets from a minor.

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl by 4reala(m): 3:23pm On Nov 09, 2015
Abeg mak una help me casterate dat him jolojolo
Re: Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl by neocortex: 3:23pm On Nov 09, 2015
Pastors have been performing wonders since zero BC under
the influence of the holy spirit inspirations.
Re: Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 09, 2015
Bad... God's Judgement awaits him
Re: Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl by Funjosh(m): 3:25pm On Nov 09, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 09, 2015
In these days where many are calling themselves, one has to be extra-careful.
Re: Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl by emmaliveth10(m): 3:26pm On Nov 09, 2015

Re: Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl by harshemeyou: 3:26pm On Nov 09, 2015
[i][center]EVANGELIST RAPER GOD IS WATCHING YOU[/center]
The Nasarawa State Police Command has arrested an evangelist alleged to have raped a 13-year-old girl in Marraraba, Karu Local Government area of the state.

The Commissioner of Police, Mr Sani Mohammed, told newsmen on Monday in Lafia, that the suspect was invited to stay with the girl’s family in Marraraba, based on trust, but abused the privilege by forcefully having carnal knowledge of the minor.

“It is unfortunate that the Pastor took advantage of his closeness to a family among his congregation To Molest their 13-year-old daughter,” he said.

The Commissioner, who claimed that the suspect had confessed to committing the crime, said that the evangelist had earlier told investigators that he was trying to remove demons from the girl.

“This man was believed to be a man of God by the family but used the advantage of his said position and proximity to the family To Molest the 13-year-old girl,” he lamented.

Mohammed said that investigation had been concluded on the matter and the suspect would soon be charged to court.(NAN)[/i]

Re: Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl by free2ryhme: 3:26pm On Nov 09, 2015
angry

castrate that animal
Re: Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 09, 2015
Since one pastor in S.A conducts his own deliverance by sucking female be-rest
he decided to intensify his methodology.
grin grin grin

My judgement on this always remain the same

Seize His Joystick
angry angry
Re: Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl by hotdi(m): 3:27pm On Nov 09, 2015
iyatrustee:

I wonder.
Re: Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl by menix(m): 3:27pm On Nov 09, 2015
iyatrustee:

The same satisfaction if u give in to a man of 60yrs..
Re: Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl by nicedas(m): 3:27pm On Nov 09, 2015
wch knd religion b dis.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl by Aroh48(m): 3:27pm On Nov 09, 2015
My heavenly father,forgive them all their sins and deliver my soul from the power of Dogs
Re: Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl by sunnywhyt(m): 3:31pm On Nov 09, 2015
Holy rape
Re: Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:31pm On Nov 09, 2015
the evangelist had earlier told investigators that he was trying to remove demons from the girl.hahahahacrime ever were. GOD HELP US..
Re: Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl by papazboi1(m): 3:32pm On Nov 09, 2015
Not a man of God but a man of sex
Re: Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 09, 2015
remove demons by raping her? smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DSS Arraigns INEC Officials For Stealing And Selling Pvcs / Gunmen Kill Two Soldiers, Abduct Expatriate At A Project Site In Akwa Ibom / Policeman’s Wife Stabs Neighbour For Laughing At Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.