Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl (18134 Views)

Police Arrest ‘Uncle’ For Rape Of 16-Year-Old Housemaid In Lagos (Photo) / Pastor Arrested Over Rape Of Teenage Girl / Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 09, 2015
Re: Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl by elopee3000(m): 3:36pm On Nov 09, 2015
I came to check his name I did not see sikiru or isiaka or akeem or muyideen now am disappointed angryget out of here.there will be a general meeting of NCA of Nigeria venue 33 nnobi street surulere
Re: Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl by gretblue: 3:38pm On Nov 09, 2015
They will also cast demon from your di** when u get to kirikiri.Ndi Ara.
Re: Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl by KruggerINC(m): 3:41pm On Nov 09, 2015
iyatrustee:
I am yet to understand what sexual satisfaction a man gets from a minor.

very tight and sweet puny is what they get and not LAGOS Ibadan express way like most girls nowadays.
don't get me wrong I don't support molestation of minors
Re: Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl by freshcvvs: 3:41pm On Nov 09, 2015
iyatrustee:

Maybe the tightness grown ups don't have again?
Re: Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl by adisacool: 4:03pm On Nov 09, 2015
Man of evil doing evil
Re: Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl by 9jatatafo(m): 4:06pm On Nov 09, 2015
When the spiritual meets the physical
Re: Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl by samsongbemisola(m): 4:07pm On Nov 09, 2015
MadCow1:
Please the Police should release the Pastor and let him go.

Remember the Bible said:: "Touch Not my anointed and do my Prophet no harm" and the police should also not charge him to court o! Because the Bible also says "Judge not so ye be not judged."

I have talked my own.

Let the anointed Man of God go.
. Really mad indeed.
Re: Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl by Ola64(m): 4:09pm On Nov 09, 2015
Kongi all the way!
Re: Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl by goshen26: 4:09pm On Nov 09, 2015
dason4life:
Since one pastor in S.A conducts his own deliverance by sucking female be-rest
he decided to intensify his methodology.
grin grin grin

My judgement on this always remain the same

Seize His Joystick
angry angry

Oga na Kenya not S.A

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl by MadCow1: 4:11pm On Nov 09, 2015
samsongbemisola:
. Really mad indeed.

Are you alright at all?
Re: Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 09, 2015
goshen26:

Oga na Kenya not S.A

Thank You My Broda.
All dis issue just tire me
Re: Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl by AreaFada2: 4:18pm On Nov 09, 2015
nikkiking:
That awkward moment grin grin when you offered a shelter to a smooth criminal.

Evangelist now rapes minor.

What a world.

Even after confessing, they still hide his name. He must be a rich pastor or has rich friends.

Weep for this country.

You bet that he will be granted bail. He will then go and use hell fire to blackmail the victim's family. And church members will support him
Re: Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl by PROVENSOLUTION: 4:22pm On Nov 09, 2015
This is a big problem that need to be address, by the church leaders. People seeking the gifts of the Spirit at the expense of the fruit of the spirit.
Re: Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl by nikkiking(m): 4:23pm On Nov 09, 2015
menix:
I keep wondering if punny houses evil spirit..

Cous the way pastors keep going there all to cast out Demons marvel devil himself.

The pastor should just get the girls age as prison sentence..
grin grin 13yrs in prison grin

Is even fare self.

If I be the judge.........I would double it.

With hard labour tongue

Anti christ everywhere undecided.
Re: Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl by Apostlejonathan: 4:24pm On Nov 09, 2015
Hello! every one,

whenever I see or hear things like this, I am not happy! cos Nigerians don't know the difference between "A PASTOR AND SPIRITUALIST" a PASTOR can't do such but a SPIRITUALIST will, when will you all Learn the difference, a PASTOR is called by God a SPIRITUALIST called himself or by the devil, how do I know which is who "by their fruit we shall know them" thanks! I Love you all but Jesus Loves you more.
Re: Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl by fart: 4:34pm On Nov 09, 2015
That evangelist is covered in the blood of the Devil
Re: Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 09, 2015
[b][/b]Evangelist! Nawa o, shey u see the demon comot? wink
Re: Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl by Jabioro: 4:44pm On Nov 09, 2015
Pastors,Evangelist, prophets,Alfa and Bishops now take rape as hubby.Those whose suppose to give moral protection are the one molesting and violating our girls.I wonder on what name they are doing that ?
Re: Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl by ceejay80s(m): 4:45pm On Nov 09, 2015
Nairaland una dey try o, which kind news be dis wey we no fit know the name of the evangelist , Europe and America no dey repost news like dis, names must be included irrespective of tribe and religion
Re: Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl by princesslucy83: 4:51pm On Nov 09, 2015
what is happening this days everywhere RAPE RAPE RAPE.
what is the sexual fulfillment in raping a minor??
Some Men try oh!!!!
Re: Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl by TeamSimple(m): 5:10pm On Nov 09, 2015
Foolish religion with silly leaders..
Re: Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl by TeamSimple(m): 5:14pm On Nov 09, 2015
ziccoit:
Nobody would ascribe this Evangelist misdemeanor to Bible or Christianity. Let it be one Alfa somewhere; the heaven would have fallen where Islam and Quran would have taken the blames.

Individual needs to take care of his/her family and show utmost care for the children. The world, nowadays, is full of evils. We have to be vigilante and pay attention to every details in our environment. Some unimaginable things are happening nowadays that defeat every logical reasonings. Somebody related a case where children are gathered in the name of birthday and some male adults were reportedly poking their hands in some of these children things.

Unfortunately there are lots of wedding today without marriage and there are lots of marriage without home.
Don't mind dem hypocrites. Am sure this thread would be on page 9 by now if it were an alfa.
Re: Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl by MrImole: 5:18pm On Nov 09, 2015
menix:

Cous the way pastors keep going there all to cast out Demons marvel devil himself.

Her age or the square of her age?
Re: Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl by TeamSimple(m): 5:18pm On Nov 09, 2015
Apostlejonathan:
Hello! every one,

whenever I see or hear things like this, I am not happy! cos Nigerians don't know the difference between "A PASTOR AND SPIRITUALIST" a PASTOR can't do such but a SPIRITUALIST will, when will you all Learn the difference, a PASTOR is called by God a SPIRITUALIST called himself or by the devil, how do I know which is who "by their fruit we shall know them" thanks! I Love you all but Jesus Loves you more.
Ogbeni keep shut..men of Sodomy you guys call pastors.
Re: Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl by abduljabbar4(m): 5:27pm On Nov 09, 2015
Parisbookaddict
Ppangel
Truthman2012

Come and see what ur man of god is doing. Bloody chrisatans
Re: Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl by uboma(m): 5:32pm On Nov 09, 2015
menix:

13 years as jail sentence is too lenient for such a bastard.

He should get a life sentence with hard labour.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl by uboma(m): 5:33pm On Nov 09, 2015
iyatrustee:

Such people are known as perverts.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl by menix(m): 5:37pm On Nov 09, 2015
uboma:

13 years as jail sentence is too lenient for such a bastard.

He should get a life sentence with hard labour.

Baba if them make u minister of Prison affairs the word "ex Convict" will go into extinction....
Re: Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl by mildflame: 5:50pm On Nov 09, 2015
I hope sonofanimal de read dis

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Policeman’s Wife Stabs Neighbour For Laughing At Her / Gunmen Kill Two Soldiers, Abduct Expatriate At A Project Site In Akwa Ibom / DSS Arraigns INEC Officials For Stealing And Selling Pvcs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.