Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,072 members, 7,835,617 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

One Of The Various U.b.a Tests - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / One Of The Various U.b.a Tests (932 Views)

U B A At Last / U.b.a Test Format At Serve Trust Ajah.lagos / U.b.a Test At Serve Trust On Tuesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Of The Various U.b.a Tests by chizoma: 5:58pm On Oct 14, 2006
coolHI,
I WROTE U.B.A TEST AT QUEEN'S COLLEGE YABA ,DO U KNOW OF ANYONE FROM THAT BATCH WHO HAS BEEN INVITED   4 INTERVIEW?I'M TIRED OF WRITING TESTS WITHOUT BEING INVITED.
Re: One Of The Various U.b.a Tests by miriam2002(f): 7:25pm On Oct 14, 2006
hello folks how has it been with the job hunting please does anyone still have idea if intercontinental Bank will still conduct test for those that did not participate in the last time.
Re: One Of The Various U.b.a Tests by LanreDaMan(m): 9:01pm On Oct 14, 2006
it is better not to keep your hopes up, it doesnt make sense to conduct another test. they already have their hands full with the first test
Re: One Of The Various U.b.a Tests by LanreDaMan(m): 8:35pm On Oct 15, 2006
oops sorry I posted in the wrong thread grin

(1) (Reply)

Vancies In A Dfid Health Programme. / Six Ways To Embellish Your Résumé Without Lying / Engineering/Drilling Vacancies In ExxonMobil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.