Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,403 members, 7,843,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Fayose Pictured Buying Asun (goat Meat) In Ekiti - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Pictured Buying Asun (goat Meat) In Ekiti (47350 Views)

Fayose Pictured With Oyedepo As His Son Rogba Gradates From Covenant University / Fayose Pictured With Tinubu, Okorocha, Osinbajo, Amosun At Lagos @ 50 Gala Night / Fayose Pictured Cutting Fish In The Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Pictured Buying Asun (goat Meat) In Ekiti by Bollinger(m): 7:44pm On Nov 09, 2015
shadelek:

And those people voted for should turn themselves to second in command to God, whats the essence of voting for someone you may not be able to see for 4 yrs? I voted for Megida in 2011, I never set my eyes on him for 4yrs, i only see his pictures on the bill boards.

If i were you i would go buy sand paper and start scrubbing away at your brain. Maybe, just maybe it will clear up just enough so you can understand things better. Of what use is seeing your governor if he is not performing?

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Pictured Buying Asun (goat Meat) In Ekiti by omooba969(m): 7:46pm On Nov 09, 2015
CR77:
No way Fayose can be like Nnamdi Kanu.

Nnamdi Kanu is a Biafra Hero and Biafra are Umu Chineke.

And wotz heroic abt Nnamdi Kanu if I may ask?

Educate us please. cool

1 Like

Re: Fayose Pictured Buying Asun (goat Meat) In Ekiti by shadelek(m): 7:47pm On Nov 09, 2015
Bollinger:

If i were you i would go buy sand paper and start scrubbing away at your brain. Maybe, just maybe it will clear up just enough so you can understand things better. Of what use is seeing your governor if he is not performing?
Thank God you are yourself and not me.
Re: Fayose Pictured Buying Asun (goat Meat) In Ekiti by Tunami(m): 7:54pm On Nov 09, 2015
kokoA:
Una go soon show us him picture for olosho joint one day, to prove he is the man of the people. Mcheewww undecided
maybe thats what he was elected for, he should keep on deceiving ekiti people
Re: Fayose Pictured Buying Asun (goat Meat) In Ekiti by ManTiger(m): 8:00pm On Nov 09, 2015
Mogidi:
The People's governor.

Peter Ayodele Fayose, the new Awolowo.
[size=20pt]I sees him like Adedibu of Ibadan with his Amala and Gbegiri Politricks.

He's not near Adelakun, Adelabu or Akintola not to talk of Awolowo.[/size]
Re: Fayose Pictured Buying Asun (goat Meat) In Ekiti by dokJ: 8:07pm On Nov 09, 2015
mpowa:

Other governors shouldn't copy this, this is not dividend of democracy, this is clownishness, and cheap publicity, sit down and work for your people, have something to show at the end of your four years, that better the lots of the people... it's different from taking photo shoots up and down claiming you're people's governor, this will only deceive low minds.
it is by personally going close to d ppl as he is doin dat u gat to truelly kno what d ppl rili need so dat ur aforementioned dividend of democracy ll b more ppl oriented. Am sure dat he will b in d news soon with mind blowing dividends dat ll endear him to d minds of d citizens of his state in particular n Nigerians in general. Me na Delta sha.
Re: Fayose Pictured Buying Asun (goat Meat) In Ekiti by godwin120alex: 8:08pm On Nov 09, 2015
Ayo Fayose d governor,I can't stop laughing
Re: Fayose Pictured Buying Asun (goat Meat) In Ekiti by sirisiri34: 8:09pm On Nov 09, 2015
Re: Fayose Pictured Buying Asun (goat Meat) In Ekiti by stave9ja(m): 8:17pm On Nov 09, 2015
fashola never ate on the street, he used bullet proof cars and tinted glasses

but he touched many lifes, till date most structures in lagos have the signature of fashola

government is not by doing public stunts, its a very tedious work

fashola grew white hairs and old before our very eyes

Obama grew white hairs and old before our very eyes

that is because they did governance, they worked not photo governance

please nigerians wake up stop praising bigotry

Arrant nonsense

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Pictured Buying Asun (goat Meat) In Ekiti by MWTH(m): 8:29pm On Nov 09, 2015
What's new about Fayose doing this? What's also wrong about him interacting with the locals when that's whee he came from. We should leatn to accept Fayose by now because that's the way he plays his own politics and also the way he relates with the public. Omi' o lota... Stopping the hating
Re: Fayose Pictured Buying Asun (goat Meat) In Ekiti by olaafirst: 8:34pm On Nov 09, 2015
No mind dem FAYOSE is buying 500naira ASUN wit more dan 50 security men suffering and smilling
kokoA:
Una go soon show us him picture for olosho joint one day, to prove he is the man of the people. Mcheewww undecided
Re: Fayose Pictured Buying Asun (goat Meat) In Ekiti by olaafirst: 8:36pm On Nov 09, 2015
No mind dem FAYOSE is buying 500naira ASUN wit more dan 50 security men suffering and smilling (who is fooling who)
kokoA:
Re: Fayose Pictured Buying Asun (goat Meat) In Ekiti by femtoj2: 8:38pm On Nov 09, 2015
As much as there is nothing bad in seeing a public servant like FAYOSE roaming the street of Ekiti, what important does it make when an average person in same state is leaving below their means. Salaries not paid..
I think is very important we all open our minds and THINK. Politicians are same, they never change their skin. They show postures you want to see, They tell you what u want to hear as long has it would make you feel they are what they not.

Where is MR AYO main work since he has been in the office? Please let us be real.....

1 Like

Re: Fayose Pictured Buying Asun (goat Meat) In Ekiti by Nemma(m): 8:46pm On Nov 09, 2015
PuciPrince:
Im beginning to have no respect for ekiti people sad
Bro kindly keep your respect to yourself.... Your moniker defines who you are...
Re: Fayose Pictured Buying Asun (goat Meat) In Ekiti by ODUBEZE: 8:58pm On Nov 09, 2015
Towncrier247:
Anything for publicity! Governor Ayo Fayose was was said to have visited the Awedele market, Ado Ekiti to check on traders who relocated from the demolished Oja Oba as well as inspect the level of work done on Awedele road dualisation today and as he was about getting to the tail end of the road, young guys preparing asun (goat meat), delicacy greeted him, and the governor got down to buy some and served himself. BUT NIGERIANS, DONT YOU THINK IT'S ABOUT TIME WE KEPT OUR MINDS OPEN INSTEAD OF QUICKLY FALLING HEAD OVER-HEELS FOR PHOTOS LIKE THESE? THERE HAS BEEN AN UPSURG OF POLICITICIANS RELEASING THESE KINDS OF PHOTOS TO THE PUBLIC IN RECENT TIMES, A TREND WHICH STARTED DURING THE LAST ELECTION CAMPAIGNS. IF NOT ONE POLITICIAN WASHING THE FEET OF A SHOE-MAKER TODAY, IT IS ANOTHER ONE HELPING AN OLD WOMAN TO FRY AKARA AT THE MARKET SQUARE TOMORROW; COULDN'T THESE PHOTOS HAVE BEEN PRE-PLANNED FOR PUBLICITY AND PR? PLEASE LET'S START ASKING QUESTIONS BEFORE FALLING FOR THESE THINGS. WE JUST THOUGHT TO GIVE YOU THAT LITTLE CAVEAT. More photos below...

http://www.splendormag.com/2015/11/governor-fayose-pictured-buying-asun.html
But Gov. Ayodele Fayose is not vying for any election (gov) election again.
He is just trying to be himself!
If he had done otherwise, you people will still tag him of being proud.
please let him be! He is only appreciating the masses for returning him to power via their massive vote of confidence.
Re: Fayose Pictured Buying Asun (goat Meat) In Ekiti by daprincel(m): 9:02pm On Nov 09, 2015
Mogidi:
The People's governor.

Peter Ayodele Fayose, the new Awolowo.

Kindly tell us his achievements since his tenure started. Gullible starved ppl elected a nuisance who stole from them in his first tenure as governor

1 Like

Re: Fayose Pictured Buying Asun (goat Meat) In Ekiti by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 09, 2015
shadelek:
Fayose the man of Ekiti people. Unlike other useless governors in SUVs with tinted glasses, he is more closer to the masses. Fayose my mentor, GEJ my role model, God bless them all
Slap yourself...

1 Like

Re: Fayose Pictured Buying Asun (goat Meat) In Ekiti by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 09, 2015
Towncrier247:
Anything for publicity! Governor Ayo Fayose was was said to have visited the Awedele market, Ado Ekiti to check on traders who relocated from the demolished Oja Oba as well as inspect the level of work done on Awedele road dualisation today and as he was about getting to the tail end of the road, young guys preparing asun (goat meat), delicacy greeted him, and the governor got down to buy some and served himself. BUT NIGERIANS, DONT YOU THINK IT'S ABOUT TIME WE KEPT OUR MINDS OPEN INSTEAD OF QUICKLY FALLING HEAD OVER-HEELS FOR PHOTOS LIKE THESE? THERE HAS BEEN AN UPSURG OF POLICITICIANS RELEASING THESE KINDS OF PHOTOS TO THE PUBLIC IN RECENT TIMES, A TREND WHICH STARTED DURING THE LAST ELECTION CAMPAIGNS. IF NOT ONE POLITICIAN WASHING THE FEET OF A SHOE-MAKER TODAY, IT IS ANOTHER ONE HELPING AN OLD WOMAN TO FRY AKARA AT THE MARKET SQUARE TOMORROW; COULDN'T THESE PHOTOS HAVE BEEN PRE-PLANNED FOR PUBLICITY AND PR? PLEASE LET'S START ASKING QUESTIONS BEFORE FALLING FOR THESE THINGS. WE JUST THOUGHT TO GIVE YOU THAT LITTLE CAVEAT.
Mazi Okeke, you have spoken well.....

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Pictured Buying Asun (goat Meat) In Ekiti by daprincel(m): 9:09pm On Nov 09, 2015
stave9ja:
fashola never ate on the street, he used bullet proof cars and tinted glasses

but he touched many lifes, till date most structures in lagos have the signature of fashola

government is not by doing public stunts, its a very tedious work

fashola grew white hairs and old before our very eyes

Obama grew white hairs and old before our very eyes

that is because they did governance, they worked not photo governance

please nigerians wake up stop praising bigotry

Arrant nonsense

Gba ibukun // receive blessings

1 Like

Re: Fayose Pictured Buying Asun (goat Meat) In Ekiti by marve777: 9:09pm On Nov 09, 2015
fayose isn't the one releasing the pictures but nairalanders who were around the place when fayose passed by[/quote]
I bet you
some Nairalanders are on Fayose pay roll.
Re: Fayose Pictured Buying Asun (goat Meat) In Ekiti by FKBZ: 9:11pm On Nov 09, 2015
Lol e author=Bollinger post=39850543]

If i were you i would go buy sand paper and start scrubbing away at your brain. Maybe, just maybe it will clear up just enough so you can understand things better. Of what use is seeing your governor if he is not performing?[/quote]
Lol Bollinger oooo

1 Like

Re: Fayose Pictured Buying Asun (goat Meat) In Ekiti by tafrica(m): 9:13pm On Nov 09, 2015
APC and Buhari started this trend, Nigerians encouraged it by hailing pix as one of the CHANGE they voted for. Are these achievements? Models would have been our best presidents if governance is by photo.
Re: Fayose Pictured Buying Asun (goat Meat) In Ekiti by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 09, 2015
Cutesexy1:
Lol yes because it actually means something
what does it mean All i see is an instagram governor

meanwhile, Hello Bae cheesy
Re: Fayose Pictured Buying Asun (goat Meat) In Ekiti by Bollinger(m): 9:30pm On Nov 09, 2015
FKBZ:
Lol e author=Bollinger post=39850543]

Lol Bollinger oooo

Yes oooo.
Re: Fayose Pictured Buying Asun (goat Meat) In Ekiti by tosyne2much(m): 9:36pm On Nov 09, 2015
Jaideyone:
when is this man going to commission something in Ekiti? even if it's just bore hole or just one ambulance for a general hospital.

kai Ekiti people don suffer

BTW is this really someone's role model
Hehehe cheesy

Egbon, abeg easy oooo cool
Re: Fayose Pictured Buying Asun (goat Meat) In Ekiti by danibobo: 9:38pm On Nov 09, 2015
This man always playing to the gallery... I don't buy it. Was d catch?
Re: Fayose Pictured Buying Asun (goat Meat) In Ekiti by babadee1(m): 9:39pm On Nov 09, 2015
dokJ:
I actually like d way Fayose is going about his governance. I think he is trying to prove to d masses dat he just a mere mortal as they r. By d way he is goin g, a time might come when may not need security aides within d state. I think other governors should copy from him.

Good, but what has he done for the people of Ekiti state to improve their lives?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Pictured Buying Asun (goat Meat) In Ekiti by dacovajnr: 9:44pm On Nov 09, 2015
shadelek:

and what are your governor's achievement in the last 5yrs? Guess you are from Ilorin city
Does his publicity stunts depicts achievements?mind you I suggest you read to understand before jumping into certain discussions..he called one governor good based on the public stunts he's putting up not his achievements since he took oat of office and he criticise another coz he's not putting up publicity...and here you are talking about achievements of a governor..mind you m a lagosian but skewling in ilorin undecided
Re: Fayose Pictured Buying Asun (goat Meat) In Ekiti by tosyne2much(m): 9:58pm On Nov 09, 2015
azzima:
This guy just knows his audience! !.He has pretty much figured out how to hoodwink DUMB Ekiti folks with his PHOTO-OPS. Is this what we want to really see?buying Tomato and Tatashe in the market white eating Steak and macaroni in the Government House. Meanwhile, his mates (El rufai and co) are busy touring MAJOR projects with their foreign partners .
Bro you don't have to refer to us as being DUMB before you pass ur msg across cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Multi-Billion Naira Lithium Processing Plant In Nasarawa State (Photos) / Mercy Johnson Excited About Pastor Adeboye's Decison On Buhari/Osinbanjo Ticket / President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.