Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

HINDUISM RELIGION!!! INDIA SPIRITUAL TEMPLE!!! SOLUTION TO PROBLEMS!! - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / HINDUISM RELIGION!!! INDIA SPIRITUAL TEMPLE!!! SOLUTION TO PROBLEMS!! (12227 Views)

Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol / GOD - Hinduism/paganism Vs Abrahamism / India Spiritual Temple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HINDUISM RELIGION!!! INDIA SPIRITUAL TEMPLE!!! SOLUTION TO PROBLEMS!! by Nobody: 9:49am On May 31, 2016
Hindus acknowledge that, at the most fundamental level, God is the One without a second — the absolute, formless, and only Reality known as Brahman, the Supreme, Universal Soul. Brahman is the universe and everything in it. Brahman has no form and no limits; it is Reality and Truth. Thus Hinduism is a pantheistic religion: It equates God with the universe. Yet Hindu religion is also polytheistic: populated with myriad gods and goddesses who personify aspects of the one true God, allowing individuals an infinite number of ways to worship based on family tradition, community and regional practices, and other considerations. Brahma, the Creator Brahma is the first member of the Hindu Trinity and is “the Creator” because he periodically creates everything in the universe. (The word periodically here refers to the Hindu belief that time is cyclical; everything in the universe — except for Brahman and certain Hindu scriptures — is created, maintained for a certain amount of time, and then destroyed in order to be renewed in ideal form again. Ganapati, :---The Remover of Obstacles Saraswati, the Goddess of Learning Saraswati is the consort of Brahma the Creator and is worshipped as the goddess of learning, wisdom, speech, and music. Hindus offer prayer to Saraswati before beginning any intellectual pursuit, and Hindu students are encouraged to offer prayers to her during the school/college term and especially before and during examinations. Lakshmi Lakshmi is the goddess of good fortune, wealth, and well-being.

CALL;-- 09098087737
Re: HINDUISM RELIGION!!! INDIA SPIRITUAL TEMPLE!!! SOLUTION TO PROBLEMS!! by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 31, 2016

Re: HINDUISM RELIGION!!! INDIA SPIRITUAL TEMPLE!!! SOLUTION TO PROBLEMS!! by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 01, 2016
09098087737 09098087737
Re: HINDUISM RELIGION!!! INDIA SPIRITUAL TEMPLE!!! SOLUTION TO PROBLEMS!! by Nobody: 6:49am On Jun 02, 2016
The ultimate supreme reality of human existence,
Re: HINDUISM RELIGION!!! INDIA SPIRITUAL TEMPLE!!! SOLUTION TO PROBLEMS!! by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 03, 2016
cool

Re: HINDUISM RELIGION!!! INDIA SPIRITUAL TEMPLE!!! SOLUTION TO PROBLEMS!! by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 03, 2016
CALL;--09098087737
Re: HINDUISM RELIGION!!! INDIA SPIRITUAL TEMPLE!!! SOLUTION TO PROBLEMS!! by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 03, 2016
GANESHA.......
Re: HINDUISM RELIGION!!! INDIA SPIRITUAL TEMPLE!!! SOLUTION TO PROBLEMS!! by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 04, 2016
RELIGIONS GIVES HAPPINESS AND JOY...
Re: HINDUISM RELIGION!!! INDIA SPIRITUAL TEMPLE!!! SOLUTION TO PROBLEMS!! by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 04, 2016
cool
Re: HINDUISM RELIGION!!! INDIA SPIRITUAL TEMPLE!!! SOLUTION TO PROBLEMS!! by melodyj(m): 12:03pm On Jun 05, 2016
Please also tell us the consequences and price to pay in attaining all you have mention. be sincere
Re: HINDUISM RELIGION!!! INDIA SPIRITUAL TEMPLE!!! SOLUTION TO PROBLEMS!! by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 06, 2016
CALL TO CONFIRM
Re: HINDUISM RELIGION!!! INDIA SPIRITUAL TEMPLE!!! SOLUTION TO PROBLEMS!! by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 07, 2016
GOOD LUCK IN EVERY AREAS.....
Re: HINDUISM RELIGION!!! INDIA SPIRITUAL TEMPLE!!! SOLUTION TO PROBLEMS!! by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 07, 2016
Ganesh is glorified as one of the five prime Hindu deities (Brahma, Vishnu, Shiva, Shakti and Ganesha) whose worship confers immortality and liberation.
Re: HINDUISM RELIGION!!! INDIA SPIRITUAL TEMPLE!!! SOLUTION TO PROBLEMS!! by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 07, 2016
cool
Re: HINDUISM RELIGION!!! INDIA SPIRITUAL TEMPLE!!! SOLUTION TO PROBLEMS!! by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 07, 2016
Be in spirit and use to gain d world.
Re: HINDUISM RELIGION!!! INDIA SPIRITUAL TEMPLE!!! SOLUTION TO PROBLEMS!! by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 08, 2016
cool sad wink
Re: HINDUISM RELIGION!!! INDIA SPIRITUAL TEMPLE!!! SOLUTION TO PROBLEMS!! by olorunda68: 12:09pm On Jun 10, 2016
please nairalanders don't do any Hindu thing with this man, he is fraud, he is only after your money! he refused to disclose where his temple is based. he scammed me of #10,000 and refused to send the items I paid for.
Re: HINDUISM RELIGION!!! INDIA SPIRITUAL TEMPLE!!! SOLUTION TO PROBLEMS!! by okeyngene: 4:20pm On Jun 10, 2016
SCAM! SCAM!! SCAM!!!
Re: HINDUISM RELIGION!!! INDIA SPIRITUAL TEMPLE!!! SOLUTION TO PROBLEMS!! by olorunda68: 4:39pm On Jun 10, 2016
let us all join hands to rid NAIRALAND of scammers! the likes of jagadahindus
Re: HINDUISM RELIGION!!! INDIA SPIRITUAL TEMPLE!!! SOLUTION TO PROBLEMS!! by olorunda68: 7:18am On Jun 11, 2016
His Gtb account number is 0151172356, Account name is Alogba saheed ogbe, His name on true caller is Alogba Samson Ogbe Igbogbo. so let nairalanders pass this information across the forum, together we might be able to track jagadahindus down
Re: HINDUISM RELIGION!!! INDIA SPIRITUAL TEMPLE!!! SOLUTION TO PROBLEMS!! by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 11, 2016
Adekunle Omotunde of No 1 odoyeghe street, ileoluji. Po box 376 ileoluji. Ondo state phone 07030135042 or 08167816707... You should be ashamed of your self. After all i told you and the condition of your commodities ... You are an ingrate ...
Re: HINDUISM RELIGION!!! INDIA SPIRITUAL TEMPLE!!! SOLUTION TO PROBLEMS!! by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 11, 2016
Adekunle Omotunde of No, 1 odoyeghe street, ileoluji. Po box 376 ileoluji. Ondo state phone 07030135042 or 08167816707...
You called me to assist you that you have spiritual evil forces problem and you want MONEY RITUALSs which i told you i do not do MONEY RITUALS what we do his financial fortunes and spells.
Re: HINDUISM RELIGION!!! INDIA SPIRITUAL TEMPLE!!! SOLUTION TO PROBLEMS!! by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 11, 2016
Adekunle, Omotunde of No 1 odoyeghe street, ileoluji. Po box 376 ileoluji. Ondo state phone 07030135042 or 08167816707... I revealed some things to you spiritually about you and your son OLUWASEUN that is going astral which you confirmed and i said let do things one after d oda since u dnt ve money. I agreed to help you on your spirituals evil forces and your son ..
Re: HINDUISM RELIGION!!! INDIA SPIRITUAL TEMPLE!!! SOLUTION TO PROBLEMS!! by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 11, 2016
Adekunle Omotunde of No, 1 odoyeghe street, ileoluji. Po box 376 ileoluji. Ondo state phone 07030135042 or 08167816707.. You begged me to assist you and we agreed on 10,000 ..#6,500 for the spells and #3,500 for delivery .. When i got to where to get materials there was increment times two amount we normally buy becos of exchange rates. I called to explain you said i should go ahead . Next you called me when are you to receive your goods. I said have done everything to make sure your goods are ready but wen i got to courier service the amount charged was close to #10,000 because of the weight. "BUT" d alternative is Using transportation to deliver then you pick your commodities at their garage. Then pay to them. You ask after the address of the Temple which i sent twice....
Re: HINDUISM RELIGION!!! INDIA SPIRITUAL TEMPLE!!! SOLUTION TO PROBLEMS!! by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 11, 2016
Next Mr Adekunle Omotunde of No 1 odoyeghe street, ileoluji. Po box 376 ileoluji. Ondo state phone 07030135042 or 08167816707 did was he started calling me names that am a SCAM,419and so on...
Re: HINDUISM RELIGION!!! INDIA SPIRITUAL TEMPLE!!! SOLUTION TO PROBLEMS!! by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 11, 2016
The GODDESS of Hindus will judge for all you have said. Your goods are still intact with me.

Check my Trends did you see someone calling me me SCAMMER or 419 except you.. I have done deliveries in BENIN,OWERRI, BAYELSA,PORT HARCOURT,NASSARAWA ,Abia E.T.C.
Re: HINDUISM RELIGION!!! INDIA SPIRITUAL TEMPLE!!! SOLUTION TO PROBLEMS!! by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 11, 2016
Adekunle Omotunde of No 1 odoyeghe street, ileoluji. Po box 376 ileoluji. Ondo state phone 07030135042 or 08167816707..... I have not seen you before i told you everything abt your life which you confirmed ... YOU ARE NOT PATIENT ENOUGH. ITS YOUR INPATIENT THAT WANTED TO LEAD YOU IN TO MONEY RITUALS. .... No one know ow many people you have killed that led you spiritual evil forces attack. SORRY WE DO NOT DO MONEY RITUALS. I will call you to pick your commodities but your attitude his not encouraging atall. Anyway i will do my best and leave the rest.
Re: HINDUISM RELIGION!!! INDIA SPIRITUAL TEMPLE!!! SOLUTION TO PROBLEMS!! by olorunda68: 1:03pm On Jun 11, 2016
stop all this lies mr jagadahindus. why is it difficult to tell me your hindu temple address sir? please answer that question on this forum
Re: HINDUISM RELIGION!!! INDIA SPIRITUAL TEMPLE!!! SOLUTION TO PROBLEMS!! by olorunda68: 1:12pm On Jun 11, 2016
I still repeat it, you are a scammer! me and you never discuss anything like money ritual, your lieing that I ever discuss such things with you shows clearly and confirmed that you are indeed a fraud! I repeat state clearly on this forum where your hindu temple is located so that I will come there to confirm that you are indeed what you claimed you are! In all the sectors that you advertised your scams in on NAIRALAND, did you state that you do money rituals? grin but to cover your shame you are now alluding that I want to do money ritual! if you know where you can get money ritual surely you won't be in this Hinduism scam that you are doing! I laugh very hard, mr, jagadahindus at your cheap attempt at blackmailing me to silence!grin
Re: HINDUISM RELIGION!!! INDIA SPIRITUAL TEMPLE!!! SOLUTION TO PROBLEMS!! by olorunda68: 2:22pm On Jun 11, 2016
I'm waiting for your temple address sir? Some of the times I called you, you usually claim you are attending to your clients in your temple so the disclosure of its location shouldn't be difficult or what are you afraid of? you tell a lie, you now need more lies to cover it up! please I want you to shame me, by stating your full verifiable hindu temple location here and if you you have any reason why you can't disclose it give reasons. Let this whole forum know who is been economical with the true storygrin
Re: HINDUISM RELIGION!!! INDIA SPIRITUAL TEMPLE!!! SOLUTION TO PROBLEMS!! by olorunda68: 2:22pm On Jun 11, 2016
I'm waiting for your temple address sir? Some of the times I called you, you usually claim you are attending to your clients in your temple so the disclosure of its location shouldn't be difficult or what are you afraid of? you tell a lie, you now need more lies to cover it up! please I want you to shame me, by stating your full verifiable hindu temple location here and if you you have any reason why you can't disclose it give reasons. Let this whole forum know who is been economical with the true story.
Re: HINDUISM RELIGION!!! INDIA SPIRITUAL TEMPLE!!! SOLUTION TO PROBLEMS!! by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 11, 2016
Adekunle Omotunde of No, 1 odoyeghe street,
ileoluji. Po box 376 ileoluji. Ondo state phone
07030135042 or 08167816707.. Can you swear in anyway that u you never demanded for MONEY RITUALS... You even said you have a partner to come along with and i said no. Say nothing but the truth.... Ok fine What are the plights you told me. Honestly you are not man. Your attitude and manners shows you who are a complete ritualist. All because i refused you..... So terrible..... I will make sure your commodities are delivered because i have conscience. You will have what you paid for....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Psalm Works For You As A Christian? / Should Church Music Instrumentalists Be Paid For Their Duties? / What Can We Learn From The Life Of Samson?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.