Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,903 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

Buhari Dares Tinubu, Sacks EFCC Chairman. Pic: Sack Letter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Dares Tinubu, Sacks EFCC Chairman. Pic: Sack Letter (2570 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Writes On Magu's Disqualification As EFCC Chairman / Tinubu Sacks 300 Out Of 375 Staff In His Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Dares Tinubu, Sacks EFCC Chairman. Pic: Sack Letter by salterswan: 6:23pm On Nov 09, 2015
President Muhammadu Buhari has finally bowed to pressure by sacking the Economic and Financial crimes Commission, EFCC, Chairman, Ibrahim Lamorde, who has been accused of being a mole and stooge of national leader of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Bola Tinubu.

He has been replaced by Ibrahim Mogu, a top level official with the Economic and Governance unit of the EFCC.

POST NIGERIA had earlier revealed plans to replace Lamorde when Buhari through the Ministry of Justice ordered his immediate probe over and alleged diversion of N1trn believed to be proceeds of corruption recovered by the agency on his watch. See sack letter: http://www.post-nigeria.com/breaking-buhari-dares-tinubu-sacks-efcc-chairman/
Re: Buhari Dares Tinubu, Sacks EFCC Chairman. Pic: Sack Letter by SosaMontana(m): 6:27pm On Nov 09, 2015
Re: Buhari Dares Tinubu, Sacks EFCC Chairman. Pic: Sack Letter by Jesusloveyou: 6:32pm On Nov 09, 2015
He overdue for sack, and what connection he have with tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Dares Tinubu, Sacks EFCC Chairman. Pic: Sack Letter by Ballmer: 6:41pm On Nov 09, 2015
Mad Biafran every where in Nigeria this days. Was it Tinubu that appointed Lamorde ?

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Dares Tinubu, Sacks EFCC Chairman. Pic: Sack Letter by kernel501: 6:44pm On Nov 09, 2015
Ballmer:
Mad Biafran every in Nigeria this days. Was it Tinubu that appointed Lamorde ?

Go back to school, for your own good... last warning.
Re: Buhari Dares Tinubu, Sacks EFCC Chairman. Pic: Sack Letter by Tolatutu: 6:44pm On Nov 09, 2015
You must make everything about Tinubu sha. What's Tinubu's business with this? Keep seeing him in your dreams

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Dares Tinubu, Sacks EFCC Chairman. Pic: Sack Letter by DIVINE78: 7:10pm On Nov 09, 2015
Ballmer:
Tinubu is more of a man than all bald headed Biafra cowards put together.
Shame on you id1ots.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Dares Tinubu, Sacks EFCC Chairman. Pic: Sack Letter by DIVINE78: 7:12pm On Nov 09, 2015
salterswan:
President Muhammadu Buhari has finally bowed to pressure by sacking the Economic and Financial crimes Commission, EFCC, Chairman, Ibrahim Lamorde, who has been accused of being a mole and stooge of national leader of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Bola Tinubu.

He has been replaced by Ibrahim Mogu, a top level official with the Economic and Governance unit of the EFCC.

POST NIGERIA had earlier revealed plans to replace Lamorde when Buhari through the Ministry of Justice ordered his immediate probe over and alleged diversion of N1trn believed to be proceeds of corruption recovered by the agency on his watch. See sack letter: http://www.post-nigeria.com/breaking-buhari-dares-tinubu-sacks-efcc-chairman/
Tinubu didn't rape your mother OP. Fulani herdsmen did.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Dares Tinubu, Sacks EFCC Chairman. Pic: Sack Letter by menix(m): 7:32pm On Nov 09, 2015
Ballmer:

I weep for Nigerians..

Wow!! You got Likes with that grammar nd u did not say anything meaningful nd yet u got likes, probably they came from your Likes..
Re: Buhari Dares Tinubu, Sacks EFCC Chairman. Pic: Sack Letter by Ballmer: 9:14pm On Nov 09, 2015
menix:

I weep for Nigerians..

Wow!! You got Likes with that grammar nd u did not say anything meaningful nd yet u got likes, probably they came from your Likes..

menix:

I weep for Nigerians..

If you had the intuition to add "where" just after "every" in my comment you might not have to wail so hard. I want to believe everyone that liked the comment had that intelligence which you obviously lack but you are not to be blamed. It is my mistake n I take full responsibility for the gaffe. You can now wail on to other threads on NL.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Dares Tinubu, Sacks EFCC Chairman. Pic: Sack Letter by menix(m): 9:35pm On Nov 09, 2015
Ballmer:

If you had the intuition to add "where" just after "every" in my comment you might not have to wail so hard. I want to believe everyone that liked the comment had that intelligence which you obviously lack but you are not to be blamed. It is my mistake n I take full responsibility for the gaffe. You can now wail on to other threads on NL.

Hahahahahahahahah..

Sure ur neigbour's daughter helped you with the above, my learned fellow..
Re: Buhari Dares Tinubu, Sacks EFCC Chairman. Pic: Sack Letter by collinsdata: 11:16pm On Nov 09, 2015
wonderful

(1) (Reply)

More Graphic Photos 4rm The Accident That Happened At Iyana-itire Junction Today / Corruption See How Buhari Is Fixing His Nephews And Niece In Juicy Positions / Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Bokoharam Cried For Help.pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.