Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,888 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

An Igbo Friend Of Mine Unfriend His Fellow Igbo Guy Cos Of Biafra Issue - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Igbo Friend Of Mine Unfriend His Fellow Igbo Guy Cos Of Biafra Issue (922 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Drives A Combatant Car Manufactured By An Igbo Guy(pics) / A Nairalander And His Fellow Apc Comrades Already Celebrating Obaseki Victory / Exposed! My Fellow Igbo Man Claiming SS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Igbo Friend Of Mine Unfriend His Fellow Igbo Guy Cos Of Biafra Issue by Nayok(m): 6:57pm On Nov 09, 2015
an igbo friend of mine unfriend his fellow igbo guy cos of biafra issue

1 Like

Re: An Igbo Friend Of Mine Unfriend His Fellow Igbo Guy Cos Of Biafra Issue by EverestdeBliu(m): 6:58pm On Nov 09, 2015
That your friend should be arrested at once!
Re: An Igbo Friend Of Mine Unfriend His Fellow Igbo Guy Cos Of Biafra Issue by Sveen: 7:02pm On Nov 09, 2015
MTCHEW....
Re: An Igbo Friend Of Mine Unfriend His Fellow Igbo Guy Cos Of Biafra Issue by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 09, 2015
Yoruba so desperate. Clutching at straws now

5 Likes

Re: An Igbo Friend Of Mine Unfriend His Fellow Igbo Guy Cos Of Biafra Issue by truefact: 7:04pm On Nov 09, 2015
I also have unfriend my sabo and efulefu friends...

2 Likes

Re: An Igbo Friend Of Mine Unfriend His Fellow Igbo Guy Cos Of Biafra Issue by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 09, 2015
Yellobarr again ??

Why all these propaganda naa ? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Igbo Friend Of Mine Unfriend His Fellow Igbo Guy Cos Of Biafra Issue by CharlyNick: 7:06pm On Nov 09, 2015
cheesy
Re: An Igbo Friend Of Mine Unfriend His Fellow Igbo Guy Cos Of Biafra Issue by IAMTHEHERO: 7:09pm On Nov 09, 2015
Of course,he has nothing to do with efulefu.

2 Likes

Re: An Igbo Friend Of Mine Unfriend His Fellow Igbo Guy Cos Of Biafra Issue by DFemaleBoss(f): 7:12pm On Nov 09, 2015
Yeriba and propaganda.

2 Likes

Re: An Igbo Friend Of Mine Unfriend His Fellow Igbo Guy Cos Of Biafra Issue by Awoofawo(m): 7:14pm On Nov 09, 2015
Awo on patrol #OduaAdvocate! cool
Re: An Igbo Friend Of Mine Unfriend His Fellow Igbo Guy Cos Of Biafra Issue by B69U: 7:17pm On Nov 09, 2015
Yorubastard!

1 Like

Re: An Igbo Friend Of Mine Unfriend His Fellow Igbo Guy Cos Of Biafra Issue by IlekeHD: 7:19pm On Nov 09, 2015
Smart guy.

Since they've been clamoring for the death of Yorubas online....... why would he risk such friendship.

I'd have done the same.

All Radio Biafra talks about is killing Yorubas/Hausas. My people fashi this one nigeria.
Re: An Igbo Friend Of Mine Unfriend His Fellow Igbo Guy Cos Of Biafra Issue by IlekeHD: 7:21pm On Nov 09, 2015
FYI to the illiterate and untraveled Igbo poster, Efejuku is not Yoruba.

I know that to you guys, anything that doesn't sound igbo is Yoruba.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Igbo Friend Of Mine Unfriend His Fellow Igbo Guy Cos Of Biafra Issue by Awoofawo(m): 7:34pm On Nov 09, 2015
IlekeHD:

About time we form Odua Advocate Group on Nairaland to protect and champion our causes here! Odua agbe wa o!
Re: An Igbo Friend Of Mine Unfriend His Fellow Igbo Guy Cos Of Biafra Issue by cheruv: 7:59pm On Nov 09, 2015
IlekeHD:

Neither is it Igbo
The name itself looks Soboic to me undecided

2 Likes

Re: An Igbo Friend Of Mine Unfriend His Fellow Igbo Guy Cos Of Biafra Issue by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 09, 2015
Anette Efejuku is not an Igbo name, get your fact right.

1 Like

Re: An Igbo Friend Of Mine Unfriend His Fellow Igbo Guy Cos Of Biafra Issue by Kestolovee95(f): 8:47pm On Nov 09, 2015
JN1:
Anette Efejuku is not an Igbo name, get your fact right.

yorrober don form fake Igbo name for FB, call am Igbo.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Pro-biafra Agitation Protest Is Evil - Father Mbaka / Wada Sacks 15 Council Chairmen For Defecting To APC / DICTACTORSHIP: FG Unveils Plan To Restrict Press Freedom, Regulate Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.