Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,940 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

Exposed! My Fellow Igbo Man Claiming SS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exposed! My Fellow Igbo Man Claiming SS (3736 Views)

Igbo Man Makes Clothes For Almajiris In Kano For Sallah (Photos) / Ffk's First Post On Facebook, Claiming Innocence / An Igbo Friend Of Mine Unfriend His Fellow Igbo Guy Cos Of Biafra Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exposed! My Fellow Igbo Man Claiming SS by naijapips02: 8:20pm On Nov 13, 2015
Prof, Take suffry dey blow d lie na. angry

Re: Exposed! My Fellow Igbo Man Claiming SS by princdebola201(m): 8:22pm On Nov 13, 2015
Bustedgringrin more to followgrin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposed! My Fellow Igbo Man Claiming SS by Coolabbie: 8:23pm On Nov 13, 2015
Na their way.
We already know these things.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposed! My Fellow Igbo Man Claiming SS by StOla: 8:33pm On Nov 13, 2015
Where is Rose2014?

It seems you were busy finding impostors without looking inwards.

Your shallow logic in coming to your conclusions is also applied here.

8 Likes

Re: Exposed! My Fellow Igbo Man Claiming SS by FreeGlobe(f): 8:33pm On Nov 13, 2015
very weak.. where did he mention he was igbo. You need to enroll for tutorial from rose2014. Shame

21 Likes

Re: Exposed! My Fellow Igbo Man Claiming SS by pazienza(m): 8:37pm On Nov 13, 2015
He( the accused) used "they" to refer to Ndiigbo throughout that his first post. He never used "we".

OP is a learner.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposed! My Fellow Igbo Man Claiming SS by naijapips02: 8:42pm On Nov 13, 2015
pazienza:
He( the accused) used "they" to refer to Ndiigbo throughout that his first post. He never used "we".

OP is a learner.

threat to OUR existence. cheesy i guess the oba threatened akwa ibomites too.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposed! My Fellow Igbo Man Claiming SS by pazienza(m): 8:43pm On Nov 13, 2015
Btw, the OP is a pure Igbo man, the problem is that he is actually from Ijebu Igbo. grin

11 Likes

Re: Exposed! My Fellow Igbo Man Claiming SS by FreeGlobe(f): 8:43pm On Nov 13, 2015
StOla:
Where is Rose2014?

It seems you were busy finding impostors without looking inwards.

Your shallow logic in coming to your conclusions is also applied here.
op is a learner, infact he further proved professorpeter is not igbo

8 Likes

Re: Exposed! My Fellow Igbo Man Claiming SS by ArodeTsolaye: 8:46pm On Nov 13, 2015
naijapips02:

Can yorubas differentiate between Igbo and Efik/Ibibio even in this 21st century?

10 Likes

Re: Exposed! My Fellow Igbo Man Claiming SS by FreeGlobe(f): 8:47pm On Nov 13, 2015
naijapips02:

Threat to our cooperate existence. You for tell us say you no understand English. olodo cheesy cheesy cheesy

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Exposed! My Fellow Igbo Man Claiming SS by Xpaz: 8:48pm On Nov 13, 2015
naijapips02:

be proud of your Yoruba tribe my brother

9 Likes

Re: Exposed! My Fellow Igbo Man Claiming SS by DFemaleBoss(f): 8:48pm On Nov 13, 2015
Nothing there indicates he's Igbo.
This attention seeking rascal Op is just twisting his words. Mtchwwwwwww

6 Likes

Re: Exposed! My Fellow Igbo Man Claiming SS by pazienza(m): 8:49pm On Nov 13, 2015
naijapips02:

That was only a grammatical error,cos looking at the rest of the post, the pronouns " We", " they" , " their" were constantly used.

The Post is at best ambiguous. The only way you can prove he is an Igbo, is if you can show where he specifically said that he is Igbo.

Be that as it stands, you have no case. You are just another Oduanistani impostor claiming Igbo just for the fear of BIAFRA! grin

11 Likes

Re: Exposed! My Fellow Igbo Man Claiming SS by biafranking: 8:49pm On Nov 13, 2015
pazienza:
Btw, the OP is a pure Igbo man, the problem is that he is actually from Ijebu Igbo. grin
how do yu mean?
Re: Exposed! My Fellow Igbo Man Claiming SS by ikechu1278: 8:50pm On Nov 13, 2015
cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I don die laughing. Una come see one way claim he be "buster"

Biko una help me ask am
Where in professorpeter first post did he say he was Igbo. The word "THEY" is there when he was referring to Igbo. dimwit
Even the "our" was referring to Nigeria in general based on the content of the statement. Choi awolowo free education don fail Southwest people

Go and enroll in Rose 's busting school so you'll know how to do it right.

You got F right now.

14 Likes

Re: Exposed! My Fellow Igbo Man Claiming SS by pazienza(m): 8:52pm On Nov 13, 2015
biafranking:
how do yu mean?

It means that he is as Igbo as Awolowo was Igbo. grin
He is a Yoruba impostor claiming Igbo grin

6 Likes

Re: Exposed! My Fellow Igbo Man Claiming SS by FreeGlobe(f): 8:53pm On Nov 13, 2015
pazienza:

That was only a grammatical error,cos looking at the rest of the post, the pronouns " We", " they" , " their" were constantly used.

The Post is at best ambiguous. The only way you can prove he is an Igbo, is if you can show where he specifically said that he is Igbo.

Be that as it stands, you have no case. You are just another Oduanistani impostor claiming Igbo just for the fear of BIAFRA! grin
the our cooperate existence there is not a grammatical error. Our cooperate existence as Nigerians was what professorpeter meant which is 100% correct. Op is very dull. Shame

5 Likes

Re: Exposed! My Fellow Igbo Man Claiming SS by kingofdemons: 8:53pm On Nov 13, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

Can yorubas differentiate between Igbo and Efik/Ibibio even in this 21st century?

welcome back cool
Re: Exposed! My Fellow Igbo Man Claiming SS by ikechu1278: 8:54pm On Nov 13, 2015
pazienza:

It means that he is as Igbo as Awolowo was Igbo. grin
He is a Yoruba impostor claiming Igbo grin

Trying to "bust" others.

Una go kill me on this NL. If I die, let it be known people on NL are the murderers

3 Likes

Re: Exposed! My Fellow Igbo Man Claiming SS by kingofdemons: 8:55pm On Nov 13, 2015
DFemaleBoss:
Nothing there indicates he's Igbo.
This attention seeking rascal Op is just twisting his words. Mtchwwwwwww

The hopeless blogger is seeking cheap local traffic for his trashy blog.

useless shachris na hunger and frustration go kill am

3 Likes

Re: Exposed! My Fellow Igbo Man Claiming SS by FreeGlobe(f): 8:55pm On Nov 13, 2015
ikechu1278:
cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I don die laughing. Una come see one way claim he be "buster"

Biko una help me ask am
Where in professorpeter first post did he say he was Igbo. The word "THEY" is there when he was referring to Igbo. dimwit
Even the "our" was referring to Nigeria in general based on the content of the statement. Choi awolowo free education don fail Southwest people

Go and enroll in Rose 's busting school so you'll know how to do it right.

You got F right now.
Look at the guy peeping, he can't comment on his thread again.. Rose2014 how much will it cost to train this olodo poster? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Exposed! My Fellow Igbo Man Claiming SS by DFemaleBoss(f): 8:56pm On Nov 13, 2015
kingofdemons:

The hopeless blogger is seeking cheap local traffic for his trashy blog.

useless shachris na hunger and frustration go kill am

cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Exposed! My Fellow Igbo Man Claiming SS by pazienza(m): 8:59pm On Nov 13, 2015
FreeGlobe:

the our cooperate existence there is not a grammatical error. Our cooperate existence as Nigerians was what professorpeter meant which is 100% correct. Op is very dull. Shame

True. I just realized that now. Thanks for pointing that out.

OP is not wise at all, now he has condemned this his particular handle, cos there is no way he can still claim Igbo after this blunder.

A smart fellow would have used his other Yoruba handle to make this poor attempt, not his Igbo claiming handle.

Oh dear, I guess the fear of biafra blocks the reasoning capacity of Oduanistanis.

4 Likes

Re: Exposed! My Fellow Igbo Man Claiming SS by ArodeTsolaye: 9:01pm On Nov 13, 2015
kingofdemons:

welcome back cool
Thanks bro. grin
Re: Exposed! My Fellow Igbo Man Claiming SS by biafranking: 9:02pm On Nov 13, 2015
pazienza:

It means that he is as Igbo as Awolowo was Igbo. grin He is a Yoruba impostor claiming Igbo grin
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Exposed! My Fellow Igbo Man Claiming SS by FreeGlobe(f): 9:02pm On Nov 13, 2015
pazienza:

True. I just realized that now. Thanks for pointing that out.

OP is not wise at all, now he has condemned this his particular handle, cos there is no way he can still claim Igbo after this blunder.

A smart fellow would have used his other Yoruba handle to make this poor attempt, not his Igbo claiming handle.

Oh dear, I guess the fear of biafra blocks the reasoning capacity of Oduanistanis.
The way the guy just abandoned this thread. grin Busting the buster.

7 Likes

Re: Exposed! My Fellow Igbo Man Claiming SS by biafranking: 9:04pm On Nov 13, 2015
naijapips02:
Prof, Take suffry dey blow d lie na. angry
Nwanne kedi ife na' eme ebea.
Biko rapu ihe ede na motor baa motor

anuofia..

2 Likes

Re: Exposed! My Fellow Igbo Man Claiming SS by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 13, 2015
Didn't see how he is Igbo...
And some foolish ones has already jump in conformity with the op.
Re: Exposed! My Fellow Igbo Man Claiming SS by Truckpusher(m): 9:07pm On Nov 13, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2733473/southsouth-voices-against-biafra-agitation#39968320

Igbo nkene mu unu o

Umu expansionist nkene mu unu o cheesy

Your attention is needed on the link above and not this joke of a thread.

Igbo ndi oshi nkene mu unu o grin
Re: Exposed! My Fellow Igbo Man Claiming SS by Candyrain(m): 9:09pm On Nov 13, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Look at the guy peeping, he can't comment on his thread again.. Rose2014 how much will it cost to train this olodo poster? grin grin

Rose is on leave, I can negotiate on her behalf. Where's the learner? He scored a F+. OP is an impostor trying to form "IMPOSTOR BUSTER".

2 Likes

Re: Exposed! My Fellow Igbo Man Claiming SS by FreeGlobe(f): 9:15pm On Nov 13, 2015
Candyrain:

Rose is on leave, I can negotiate on her behalf. Where's the learner? He scored a F+. OP is an impostor trying to form "IMPOSTOR BUSTER".
naijapips02 how will you like to take your lectures? cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo :Will You Vote This Man As Nigeria's President Again / Reasons Why PDP Can Not Snatch/produce The Next Senate President. / Nnamdi Kanu and Buhari’s Purported Death: The Facts and Fiction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.