Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,402 members, 7,822,842 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Former Pdp Senate Leader Joined Apc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former Pdp Senate Leader Joined Apc (822 Views)

How Can You Pack Senators In A Bus- Senate Leader, Ali Ndume Queries / PDP Is In Coma With No Doctor, Only ‘Nurse Metuh’ Is Treating It – Senate Leader / Is Akpabio Leading PDP Senate Caucus To Destruction?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former Pdp Senate Leader Joined Apc by Yomboy4ever(m): 7:14pm On Nov 09, 2015
Former Senate leader, Victor Ndoma-Egba, who resigned from PDP on September 17th, has formally joined the All Progressives Congress (APC). Ndoma-Egba, who represented Cross River Central in the seventh Senate, was at the APC secretariat in Cross River state today where he formally joined the party. While speaking to some of the party chieftains, Ndoma-Egba said
“I came to reciprocate the various courtesy calls paid to me by chapter chairmen of the APC from the ward level to the national body of the party and to tell you that I want to formally join the APC family.

For a long time, it was said that Cross River State was a one party state. For a long time it was, but it is no longer tenable today, because the action of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) created a large pool of IDPs (Internally Displaced Politicians) who still have political life in them and must continue in politics. So the IDPs must find a platform to carry on with their politics. As we continue consultations with you, I want to assure you that we are aware the party has a constitution and we must be bound by it. We want to come to the party with values of integrity, fair competition and a level playing ground. Fortunately PDP has given a template of what should not be done, that impunity is not sustainable. They have had to pay a high price for impunity. Whether they have learnt lessons from their impunity is what I don't know," he said.

Re: Former Pdp Senate Leader Joined Apc by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 09, 2015
Yomboy4ever:
Former Senate leader, Victor Ndoma-Egba, who resigned from PDP on September 17th, has formally joined the All Progressives Congress (APC). Ndoma-Egba, who represented Cross River Central in the seventh Senate, was at the APC secretariat in Cross River state today where he formally joined the party. While speaking to some of the party chieftains, Ndoma-Egba said
“I came to reciprocate the various courtesy calls paid to me by chapter chairmen of the APC from the ward level to the national body of the party and to tell you that I want to formally join the APC family.

For a long time, it was said that Cross River State was a one party state. For a long time it was, but it is no longer tenable today, because the action of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) created a large pool of IDPs (Internally Displaced Politicians) who still have political life in them and must continue in politics. So the IDPs must find a platform to carry on with their politics. As we continue consultations with you, I want to assure you that we are aware the party has a constitution and we must be bound by it. We want to come to the party with values of integrity, fair competition and a level playing ground. Fortunately PDP has given a template of what should not be done, that impunity is not sustainable. They have had to pay a high price for impunity. Whether they have learnt lessons from their impunity is what I don't know," he said.
Eyaaa, Akpabio took his seat and he has been waiting. Wasted senator of 7th Senate. You for beg Akpabio for House of Rep position instead of suicide in APC

1 Like

Re: Former Pdp Senate Leader Joined Apc by Tunami(m): 7:48pm On Nov 09, 2015
hahahaha, he wants to go and hide @ buhari's back(apc) so that efcc won't call him for questions and answer.
Re: Former Pdp Senate Leader Joined Apc by Nelson05(m): 7:49pm On Nov 09, 2015
He will now be called a progressive its unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: Former Pdp Senate Leader Joined Apc by PassingShot(m): 7:53pm On Nov 09, 2015
Typical of Naija politicians. Most of Them stand for NOTHING and fall for ANYTHING.
Re: Former Pdp Senate Leader Joined Apc by LordMecuzy(m): 7:54pm On Nov 09, 2015
Xetima:

Eyaaa, Akpabio took his seat and he has been waiting. Wasted senator of 7th Senate. You for beg Akpabio for House of Rep position instead of suicide in APC

Bros edit your post b4 those wey sabi go give u smackdown...

As Akwa Ibom and Cross River look the same
Re: Former Pdp Senate Leader Joined Apc by Dannyset(m): 7:54pm On Nov 09, 2015
This man is truly IDP! He's displacement is now becoming external. APC should stop accepting these rogues from PDP.

(1) (Reply)

Documents Authenticate Nyesome Wike's Plan To Bankrupt Rivers State / Cultism: Eight Secondary Students Arrested During Initiation In Ogun State / Buhari Seeks Senate Approval To Borrow #2.1 Trillion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.